What Are You Listening to Now VI

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:think: Why are you even here, you hate sky., you hate me, remind our readers why you even post, you have a thread of music.

I post in this thread because i like music, i don't need your permission, its not your thread or skys thread either, the first of this thread was started by a guy who used the screename, Thebear. At any rate whether or not i like someone, has no bearing on whether or not i can post in their thread, but as a matter of fact, i did like the guy who originally started this thread, i knew him at another forum.

You and sky only posted the first of each continuation of his thread.

As far as my music thread, its a christian music thread.

Lastly get over yourself, i dont need your permission for anything.

dreadknought

I am sorry, these militant females, and other, tick me off..... and I have an absessed jaw. Do y'all really want me to trip, musically, I can?

Last edited:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Are you two seriously mad at each other over a music thread?

I was thinking the same thing, this thread, above all, should just be cool and mellow where we all share our music. Nobody is required to like it, but one might discover something really cool if you give it a chance.

dreadknought

I was thinking the same thing, this thread, above all, should just be cool and mellow where we all share our music. Nobody is required to like it, but one might discover something really cool if you give it a chance.
Most have shared music thru the course of these series of WAYLTN threads, others stop around for other reasons.