What are womens gift in the bible ? what are her things, special atributes G-d gave to them and only them ?

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
I'm gonna put A list and explaining the important things the bible gives to women give your opinion about it if you know more please so kindly add:

1. Women most important gift is to give children they have power special to create like G-d creates and they alone can have children. Men was not given this gift they were not meant o be in suffering and in labor were to produce chilren in Eden. The devil did it's trickery and fooled the poor women and G-d punish the snake to be on the ground.

2. Women sometimes understand important things about love faster than men can.

3.G-d used Deborah to save Israel and she was called mother of Israel.

4.G-d used Esther and did similiar task

5.A lady who fears G-d must be praised

6.There blessings in the bible that only women rcieve and not men.

7.G-d used woman and gave them dreams, visions, and prophecies.

8.G-d gave women wisdom in hard times to be used with love.

Bradley D

WOMAN

1. Prominence of Women:

Under the Hebrew system the position of woman was in marked contrast with her status in surrounding heathen nations. Her liberties were greater, her employments more varied and important, her social standing more respectful and commanding. The divine law given on Sinai (Exodus 20:12) required children to honor the mother equally with the father. A similar esteem was accorded her in patriarchal times. Sarah held a position of favor and authority in Abraham's household. Rebekah was not less influential than Isaac, and was evidently the stronger personality. The "beautiful" Rachel (Genesis 29:17) won from Jacob a love that accepted her as an equal in the companionship and counsels of family life. Many Hebrew women rose to eminence and national leadership. Miriam and Deborah were each a prophetess and a poetess. The former led bands of women in triumphant song and procession, celebrating the overthrow of enemies (Exodus 15:20); the latter, through her dominating personality and prophetic power, became the virtual judge of the nation and led armies to victory. Her military general, Barak, refused to advance against Sisera without her presence and commanding influence (Judges 4:8). Her ode of victory indicates the intellectual endowment and culture of her sex in that unsettled and formative era (Judges 5). No person in Israel surpassed Hannah, the mother of Samuel, in intelligence, beauty and fervor of religious devotion. Her spiritual exaltation and poetic gift found expression in one of the choicest specimens of early Hebrew lyric poetry (1 Samuel 2:1-10). Other women eminent as prophetesses were: Huldah, whose counsel was sought by high priest and king (2 Chronicles 34:22; compare 2 Kings 22:14); Noadiah (Nehemiah 6:14); Anna (Luke 2:36). The power to which woman could attain in Israel is illustrated in the career of the wicked, merciless, murderous, idolatrous Jezebel, self-styled prophetess (Revelation 2:20). Evidence of woman's eminence in the kingdoms of Judah and Israel is seen in the influence she exercised as queen mother (1 Kings 15:13) and queen (2 Kings 8:18); in the beautiful honor shown by King Solomon to his mother, Bath-sheba (1 Kings 2:19); in the filial devotion of the prophet Elisha (1 Kings 19:20); in the constant mention of the mother's name in the biographies of successive kings, making it evident that she was considered the important and determining factor in the life of her royal sons. Her teaching and authority were sufficiently eminent to find recognition in the proverbs of the nation: "the law of thy mother" (Proverbs 1:8; Proverbs 6:20) was not to be forsaken, while contempt for the same merited the curse of God (Proverbs 19:26; Proverbs 20:20; Proverbs 30:11, 17).

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
found this what do you think ?

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Micah 6:4 Miriam was one third of Israels leadership team

Judges 4-5 Deborah was used of God as a chief prophet and judge over Israel for four decades

Joshua 2; Matthew 1:5 God used a prostitute in Jericho Rahab and grafted her into the lineage of Christ.

Matthew 1:5 God redeemed a foreign widow named Ruth and birthed King David through her offspring

The book of Esther God made Esther a queen just in time to save all of Israel

2 Chronicles 34:21-33 God used Huldah the prophetess to instruct the king

It was Greek philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Hesiod that infiltrated Jewish religious tradition and culture perspective on women as the Rabbis didn't get their ideas about women from God, but from these Greek philosophers.

Homer portrayed women as objects, war prizes, pawns and possessions, "the cause of all conflict and suffering in the world. Hammurabi discusses the legal rights of women in terms of chattel, similar to slaves. Hesiod claimed that woman was created as man's eternal curse. These Hellenized thinkers had a rather low opinion of women and because of them every major western society has marginalized women since. Scripture on the other hand, as I have shown here in a few scriptures and Paul adds many more in the NT like Priscilla (Acts 18:26); Euodia and Syntyche (Philippians 4:2-3); Junia (Romans 16:7); that women are just as important as men are in God's ministry.

Genesis 1:28 God gave both the man and the woman to rule over His creation. Genesis 2:20-24 shows how God created woman from the rib of Adam and places her in the garden as his equal as she is called his helper as she is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Don't forget that we venerate the Blessed Virgin Mary as the saint above all other saints, even over the apostles and the prophets. They are all second in line to a woman. To Our Lady.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
Someone wrote this and what would you think this is not mine writting. Just A view.

To obey their "husbands" and remain "Pure" and "HOLY" and "Sanctified" "Pious"

"Who can find a virtuous and capable wife?
She is more precious than rubies.

Her husband can trust her,
and she will greatly enrich his life.

She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

She finds wool and flax
and busily spins it.

She is like a merchant’s ship,
bringing her food from afar.

She gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for her household
and plan the day’s work for her servant girls.

She goes to inspect a field and buys it;
with her earnings she plants a vineyard.

She is energetic and strong,
a hard worker.

She makes sure her dealings are profitable;
her lamp burns late into the night.

Her hands are busy spinning thread,
her fingers twisting fiber.

She extends a helping hand to the poor
and opens her arms to the needy.

She has no fear of winter for her household,
for everyone has warmc clothes.

She makes her own bedspreads.
She dresses in fine linen and purple gowns.

Her husband is well known at the city gates,
where he sits with the other civic leaders.

She makes belted linen garments
and sashes to sell to the merchants.

She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she laughs without fear of the future.

When she speaks, her words are wise,
and she gives instructions with kindness.

She carefully watches everything in her household
and suffers nothing from laziness.

Her children stand and bless her.
Her husband praises her:

There are many virtuous and capable women in the world,
but you surpass them all!”

Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last;
but a woman who fears the LORD will be greatly praised.

Reward her for all she has done.
Let her deeds publicly declare her praise."

PS.....[ Take a good look at this, Woman who has been bless and "Gifted" by GOD!]

She will make a "Drunk put down his Bottle", "A drug addict lay down his Needle", " A womanizer eyes will roam at Home", and Lone for her kisses.
and be "Mesmerize" how the words falls from her Lips. "he that finds one of these, have found a Good thing"

New Living Translation
Don’t you wives realize that your husbands might be saved because of you? And don’t you husbands realize that your wives might be saved because of you?

1 Peter 3:1
Wives, in the same way, submit yourselves to your husbands, so that even if they refuse to believe the word, they will be won over without words by the behavior of their wives

In Ghetto Vernacular, we use to say in The Hood; "Baby you cannot lose by The thing you use" ......If Eve in the GARDEN, Made Adam turn His back on GOD! And he was perfect! You need to take a page out of her book! Because Adam was Not "Deceived" She had him "EATING out of her HANDS"!

Then GOD[ had the nerve] to ask him have he eaten from that Tree! ADAM reply: It is because "That WOMAN, You GAVE me"! LOL:sob:

Adam was not lying!

I stay alway from you females even in my Old age! You saw what happen to "Solomon" in his old age! And He was One of The Wises man walked The EARTH!

Yeh, he gave y'all a gift alright! "and King David Look out the window when he should have been at WAR like other Kings did at that time" Bathsheba had to be between 15 and 18 years Old. When King DAVID saw her. LOL you can Guarantee she wasn't old in her twenties.👀

Their is a big difference in "Imagination" and Deep Research concerning a Reliable source in "Biblical Studies"👀

She had "Voodo power" Mess David mind up, The King!

I keep laughing "Adam" Said:

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The man answered, "That woman, THE ONE YOU GAVE ME, gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."😭 I ATE IT!

Men you better watch those women GOD GAVE YOU TOO!👀 THE APPLE does not fall TO far from THE TREE!👀

THE WORD OF GOD is not dull like many made it to be. BUT IT IS ALIVE and LIVING And it will make you Come alive, Coming into THE LIGHT.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
Why they have hair, gift of birth, gift of singing, and the law. Know that God gave laws to protect women and made A huge research about it took me 4 months of research. Know that very serious about it. And why women in proverbs 8-9 chapters women represent wisdom and are part of God characters. God says he is A woman, Hen mother covering his chicklings which is Israel, A mother Bear, and A mother eagle. God uses hammers, arrows, lightning, and consuming to represent himself in the bible. The high points in the law, the equal points in the law like selling property is the one thing that makes men and women equal.
Women and men can own slaves well those are equal parts of the law of moses. And the low status parts in the law like only men can file for divorce, men can go to war women can’t, women can’t be priestess, women can’t be judges in court systems , and women can’t be queens but their have been one exception of one women been queen in Israel history in 2 kings book. Also it explains the heart why the heart to have the heart God wants for it we must have 6 things.
The laws of genesis 1:26-28 and another one in genesis which are his commandments, the other is the law of moses written your heart, later how love is fulfillment of the law jesus says. The section will reveal what is the will of the lord and it is his commandments psalm 40:8 his laws are in your heart and so his will is his commandments and all of it the laws, prophecies, and what is his word is his commandments. So what else does he says are his commandments in order to complete the law he gave in genesis and the mosaic law ? He said fulfill them you love god and your neighbor and you will fulfill the law. Simple as that to have the heart of A child matthew 18:2-4 youw ant to enter heaven you must be like A child. What is the will 1 Thessalonians 5:18 to give thanks, tohave A heart of A child, A heart of thanks, to have the laws of genesis, and the law of moses and another 2 things more.
And fulfill them with love and love thy father and neighbors you completed the law it is very complete what is in the episode it hase more stuff like the hard things women do to fullfil the law, the singing and praising, and more.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
Know that their is more information and property A women can have it their is a law that if a man dies and brother does not want to marry. The wife goes to council they remove his sandal and the women slaps that brother and she keeps the property. Know A women can have property and keep it. Many things the bible has influence the english in the magna carta and other things in laws in western culture.
And also God originally is not man or women he says he is consuming fire originally when created the universe but bear, hammer, arrows, thunder as his voice, coming as Jesus as A man, being A women who gave birth, and mother hen are things that represent him and his character for he is a mysterious God. And he only lets us know few things about all of him because he is powerful and his ways are mysterious.
Their many more things like the hardships women face in the bible and thanks to their wise decisions like rebekah treachery and things they help men to complete the law and the heart things throughout history. Women have sacrificied everything if it weren’t for women like Esther to save her people, women like Deoborah even though she killed, and women like thedaughter in law of Judah who lost his sons but her daughter in law trick her to sleep with him. And save the bloodline of Judah for he was old. The kingdoms of Isreal would of not existed and the state of Israel would of not of existed. Thanks to those brave women even though it brings debate and contradiction of thier actions remember Abraham lied, Jacob lied and tricked Laban and other prophets did the same in order to accomplish the will of God.
We are no one to judge he will judge it all but everything in life wether bad or good will work in the end to make great things like Israel and the path for Israel to teach and give the word of God to all. Women have important part in the will of God and his plan. Read about the plan of God that the will is to make his plan A reality.

glorydaz

Don't forget that we venerate the Blessed Virgin Mary as the saint above all other saints, even over the apostles and the prophets. They are all second in line to a woman. To Our Lady.
Women idols are always the sex of choice.

Idolater

Women idols are always the sex of choice.
Nobody offers sacrifices to Mary, this is preposterous. Idolatry is absolutely the offering of sacrifices to a being, entity or "god", on an altar.

We the Body of Christ the Church offer the body, blood, soul and divinity, of God the Son, to God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit.

grumix8

BANNED
Banned
It has more stuff great things women don't know about themselves and when you do deep research neither did I :O

glorydaz

Nobody offers sacrifices to Mary, this is preposterous. Idolatry is absolutely the offering of sacrifices to a being, entity or "god", on an altar.

We the Body of Christ the Church offer the body, blood, soul and divinity, of God the Son, to God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit.
You say prayers to Mary.

glorydaz

Is that a fact? So you admit, NOT idolatry then.
If it looks like an idol and is worshipped like an idol, it's an idol.

Acts 19:
24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;
25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.
26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:
27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.
28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

Idolater

If it looks like an idol and is worshipped like an idol, it's an idol.
Right. Worship means offer sacrifices to on an altar...
Acts 19:
24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;
25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.
26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:
27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana
...in a temple.

That is not happening with the Blessed Mother.

glorydaz

Right. Worship means offer sacrifices to on an altar...

...in a temple.

That is not happening with the Blessed Mother.
That is your definition, but in fact, praying to anyone but God is idolatry.
I understand quite well how Mary is idolized in the Catholic Church.
I've knelt in front of her statue before.

Idolater