we need a Catholic president

republicanchick

Protestants worship their organization just like you worship your organization.

yes, I worship anything that contains Christ, promotes Christ, IS Christ (as at least one saint has said... I think it was Catherine of Sienna who said: "The Church IS Christ"

which... hey, great minds think alike b/c I had that thought b4 I found out about C of Sienna saying that... :)

dreadknought

RC, you answer like everyone should believe as you do........... the thought being a historical fallacy, a trait of cultism and Roman Catholicism.

republicanchick

God's people have withstood 2000 yrs of subdigation, 1400 of it Roman Catholic rule.

please

and how come you anti-Catholics never mention all the Catholics killed by protestants.. during the French Revolution, during the reign of the protestant kings and queens... yeh, somehow you anti-Catholics don't like history much when it comes to that kinda thing.. you just like when it serves your catholic-bashing bigotry

republicanchick

oh, I thought there was a response here...

but really it's just time for a nap

:mario:

or maybe some yummy lunch..

What could I eat if I could eat anything right now?

hmmm

whole wheat cornbread pancakes with honey and maple syrup...

YUM

and a cappuccino

meshak

BANNED
Banned
yes, I worship anything that contains Christ, promotes Christ, IS Christ (as at least one saint has said... I think it was Catherine of Sienna who said: "The Church IS Christ"

which... hey, great minds think alike b/c I had that thought b4 I found out about C of Sienna saying that... :)

I was only trying to inform you that true Christian's are not political.

Suit yourself being worldly with the rest of protestants.

good day.

republicanchick

we need a Catholic president b/c when you come down to it, you can't trust anyone but a practicing Catholic.. or at least not for very long and not 100%. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it.

I know I am probably a little wrong, but oh well.. works for me... ya know?

Catholics fear Hell.. They don't believe in that nonsense some non-Catholics believe in, that u can just do whatever and it is no big deal with God and will not eliminate Heaven...

totally unbiblical.

totally illogical

totally godlaws belief... straight from the pit of--

+

republicanchick

I meant Totally godless

It's probably low blood sugar causing the typos... haven't eaten yet today...

but I did have some java... :cloud9:

++

genuineoriginal

we need a Catholic president b/c when you come down to it, you can't trust anyone but a practicing Catholic..
Why do you think you can trust a practicing Catholic?
Is there a difference in trusting a practicing Catholic layperson and trusting a practicing Catholic priest?
Spoiler

_____
Ten Catholic priests are charged with sexually abusing four altar boys in Spain after one of the alleged victims wrote to the Pope
  • Ten Roman Catholic priests in Spain have been charged with sex abuse
  • Two Catholic lay workers in the city of Granada have also been charged
  • They are suspected of abusing four teenage boys between 2004 - 2007
  • Pope Francis called one of the alleged victims to offer his apologies

_____​

republicanchick

Why do you think you can trust a practicing Catholic?
Is there a difference in trusting a practicing Catholic layperson and trusting a practicing Catholic priest?
[]

not all catholics can be trusted

but all practicing, sincere ones can be, at least as far as ANY human can be trusted. In any case, non-Catholics have always been far more problematic in the trust department than Cahtolics... way

kinda stands to reason, ya know.. Someone who thinks its OK for him/her to do just whatever to you... not so trustworthy...

eh?

+++