WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the info.
I just didn't like the drastic and sudden change in Trump's attitude concerning the strategies he made concerning the coronavirsus.
It was off putting to hear him speak so differently about the elderly getting it and those with preexisting illness. KWIM?
The President has refused to enact, for political purposes, the Defence Production Act so that American manufacturers can create a "supply chain" of medical supplies that are currently in short supply!

It is all very well that some manufacturers have volunteered to produce some of these products, but the nation requires more than a "piecemeal" approach with states scrambling and often bidding against each other for limited medical supplies!

Only the President can implement a coordinated effort to produce supplies in the numbers required and delivered to the right places at the right times- given that America will require as many as 3 billion protective! masks, some hospital staff are already resorting to homemade substitutes!

Today this President stated that the amount of cooperation and support the federal government will extend to individual states will depend as to how well their governors treat him!

God's Truth

The President has refused to enact, for political purposes, the Defence Production Act so that American manufacturers can create a "supply chain" of medical supplies that are currently in short supply!

It is all very well that some manufacturers have volunteered to produce some of these products, but the nation requires more than a "piecemeal" approach with states scrambling and often bidding against each other for limited medical supplies!

Only the President can implement a coordinated effort to produce supplies in the numbers required and delivered to the right places at the right times- given that America will require as many as 3 billion protective! masks, some hospital staff are already resorting to homemade substitutes!

Today this President stated that the amount of cooperation and support the federal government will extend to individual states will depend as to how well their governors treat him!

Fake news.

eider

... then there are bad people who don't really need a reason to attack innocent Asians

The Chinese government bears the responsibilty for mismanaging this in the beginning. They own it.

well, as long as I wasn't a retarded at risk Asian In America, I might think that I was at risk from bad people who don't need a reason to wish ill upon me

And I might think that I'm glad I'm an American where I can carry concealed to deal with those bad people

Ha ha!
Go get a gun!
Unbelievable!

Maybe that's your answer to this virus?
Dust shot?

:party:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Just a few reasons why England sucks!

England is so caught up in mourning its past that the future is passing it by. Heathrow airport is 15 years behind the rest of Europe and technology is 5 years behind the rest of the world. Internet access and telephones are SLOW and expensive.

The cuisine is bland, greasy and miserable. Would you care for a mad cow burger?

Brits pay the same in Pounds for goods that Americans pay in Dollars.

Taxes.

What quality products come out of England? Jaguar cars...but they spend more time in the shop then on the road. They were so bad an American car company (Ford) had to come in and bail them out. Same thing happened with Rolls Royce and VW.

Roads are cramped and narrow and people drive on the wrong side of them.

Rugby and soccer are for kids...REAL football is American.

The zulus kicked your *** and you wouldn't have won WWII without the Americans jumping in to save you.

The famed "London Bridge" now resides in a retirement community in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

It's cloudy 290 out of 365 days a year.

Everything is closed on Sunday except for liquor stores and pubs. The rest of the week everything closes around sundown...again except the bars which stay open til around 11pm. (At 11pm on a Friday night here in The States I'm still deciding what shoes to wear out.)

Brits are snotty towards Americans. That seems odd too seeing how British radio blares American music, television broadcasts American shows and cinemas show American movies. England has more than embraced American culture. Bet there's a McDonald's near you!!

The number one vacation destination for Brits is Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida...USA. Brits "holiday" at Disney World more than any other place on the planet! (Disney trivia factoid...used to work there, and believe me, it wasn't pretty on a 92 degree day...Brits don't use deodorant!).

Plus your press was rarely ever kind to Morrissey.

If you don't believe England sucks, pull out the ouija board and ask Ghandi, he'll tell you.

source

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Nobody cares what you think. How many masks and test kits would all your Queen's jewelry buy? Who is stupid enough to have a king and a queen anyways? lol.

3nqcla.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

God's Truth

ok doser

Be respectful of Asian-Americans, use one of these politically correct alternatives to "Chinese Virus"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
OR perhaps they have good reason to believe it ...

The Chi-Commies know better. First they tried to suppress knowledge that the disease even existed. They arrested their own doctors for trying to warn their public and shut down talk about it on their social media. Then when it blew up out of their control, they took extremely severe action to stop the spread of the virus. But by that time, tourists and visitors to and from Wuhan had already spread the coronavirus all over the world. Now, in order to save face with their own people, the Chinese government is trying to blame the US Army for creating and spreading the virus in the first place.

God's Truth

The Chi-Commies know better. First they tried to suppress knowledge that the disease even existed. They arrested their own doctors for trying to warn their public and shut down talk about it on their social media. Then when it blew up out of their control, they took extremely severe action to stop the spread of the virus. But by that time, tourists and visitors to and from Wuhan were spreading the coronavirus all over the world. Now, in order to save face with their own people, the Chinese government is trying to blame the US Army for creating and spreading the virus in the first place.

Right: and, think about it, how were people with the coronavirus able enough to go take a trip to the US while they were sick? Must have been ordered to come here by their leader?

Someone is sick with a fever going to pack and go visit another country? All those Chinese sick people coming here while sick? Hmmmm

Lying about a disease, arresting their own doctors for warning others, falsely blaming another country....sending sick people here doesn't sound that absurd to me.

eider

it's the American way :)

[h=1]Asian-Americans are stocking up on guns to protect themselves during coronavirus pandemic[/h]
  • During the 1992 Los Angeles riots, many Asian businesses were left to fend for themselves
  • Some are bracing once again, fearing dangerous mix of xenophobia and lawlessness

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...mericans-are-stocking-guns-protect-themselves

Yep ....... fearing dangerous mix of xenophobia and lawlessness Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

ok doser

Yep ....... fearing dangerous mix of xenophobia and lawlessness Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

Xenophobia always exists, you'd be a fool to think otherwise. It surfaced during the LA riots from the black community directed against the asian community.

Lawlessness comes with social collapse, which is facilitated by economic uncertainty. Hence, the attempt to forestall economic collapse by returning to something approximating normalcy.

Stay in your homes was never intended to be anything other than short term

ok doser

This is from Feb. 9, long before Trump got involved in the "controversy" over naming conventions:

Chinese in UK report 'shocking' levels of racism after coronavirus outbreak

Asian community faces verbal and physical abuse in aftermath of first recorded cases of virus in Britain

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...virus-outbreak

Anti-asian racism in England? Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

Must be Trump, eh?