We are in WW III

drbrumley

Yeh, once Russia started bombing OUR allies

that was it... the beginning

possibly the beginning of the End

+

While some half-wit is set up by the FBI, charged with aiding and abetting “terrorism,” and jailed for the next fifty years, our policy-makers are canoodling with the scum who brought down the World Trade Center, attacked the Pentagon, and murdered 3,000 people in cold blood on American soil.

That’s “justice” in America – a country where there is no justice, and no peace.

OCTOBER23

Republichick said,

Yeh, once Russia started bombing OUR allies

that was it... the beginning

possibly the beginning of the End
-------------------------------------

Do you have any Prophetic Verses to back that up ?????

Oh, I forgot , Catholics don't normally READ THE BIBLE

BUT DEPEND ON THE PRIEST AND THE POPE.

drbrumley

If Russia is bombing only US-backed "moderates" in Syria then why has AlQaeda called for "revenge attacks" on Russia?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:plain: Nah, not WWIII...Just Putin breaking his foot off in Obama's hind end.

putin_finger.jpg

Last edited:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
If Russia is bombing only US-backed "moderates" in Syria then why has AlQaeda called for "revenge attacks" on Russia?

:think: Oh...I'm sure they are indeed hitting the "moderates" that we have been supplying weapons/training to. I'm also sure I don't care.

I as well believe that it has been made abundantly clear that the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" clause has been in full force around there for some time. The weapons we supply going to benefit Islamofascists. :rolleyes:

jzeidler

The thing is that there is no point to us being in Syria. All we are doing is messing up the Middle East. If Russia wants to kill Isis and other rebels I say more power to them.

This Charming Manc

We did, and it created a power vacuum that allowed Isis to prosper.

The Syrian issue was made significantly worst due to western inaction because of Russian foreign policy blocking UN action.

The Syrian bombing campaign started because of ISIS gains in Iraq.

why doesn't bammy just let assad run the country as a dictatorship? :idunno:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
bammy cheered on the "arab spring" and it's snapped back on him

again, why not just let assad brutally bring his population back in line and kill all those who oppose him?

shagster01

Eh, reluctantly, I gotta give the ally thing to her. The Syrian rebels are/were our allies.

At least the 5 that we trained. :chuckle:

As it always goes, they will be our future enemies. The people we arm always end up on the other side. Russia is doing us a future favor.

PureX

I'm pretty sure that if WWIII had begun, we wouldn't need Fox Phony News and the republican party to tell us about it. :chuckle: