Warning. Dangerous Content. How does a person get help from the United States of Am

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1) I was not asking for your prayers, but responding to your own words which were along the lines of "may you be blessed" which I took as a sort of hope or wish. I made the distinction that this was not a prayer for me on your part, but the thought brought up actual prayer in my mind; hence my comment about children.

2) i am genuinely confused as to why you might think I am concerned about whether you hold some thing against me or not. I am not concerned about such really.

3)we agree about love bringing repentance.....

4)how much time do I have to work what out? My salvation? I would say that it need be worked out daily and actively, through belief in the direction and will of GOD as it pertains to my life. I would too say that saying and doing are two different things at times still. If I search very deeply I can find some level of doubt that seems to hold me back from letting go of all things but GOD. this doubt doesn't seem directed towards GOD; (for I have witnessed very great things by HIS working)but self. i do not believe in myself so much so in particular areas that it keeps me from wholly repenting of every knowing sin; every sin I am convicted of in my mind. It is a wholly unfounded doubt though and illogic at it's core. You are right though about not being able to merely claim to be faithful to GOD.

I don't doubt you have read the Bible friend. I did not mean to put that in your head. The entire bible is for the profit of man; and by profit I do not mean money or greed. Every word in the bible is in it for a multitude of reasons. Very much of the bible is composed of double and triple entendres and all of it holds manifold truth.

I only meant that men wrote the bible by the inspiration and direction of GOD, to different degrees perhaps.

peace

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I encourage you to study more because what you are saying may not be entirely true.

As for my blessing you do not have it in your mind that I did not mean it, though my being Jewish it makes sense you would mention your family. However, Muslims do this sometimes or have done it or I think it at least and maybe it is not true that once a person attempts to bless you you can only have hold over them by your family, children, offspring. For that is what is closest to us. I do not have a wife or children of my own. In other words, hospitality is needed in America, but we have fear reasons for why we do what we do. If I was not prepared to pray for your family now it is not you it is your family and talking to you was about you

you said the inspiration and direction of God
rather 2 Timothy 3:16-17 says All Scripture is inspired by God...

I have known Muslims in the past, but you have a belief in God albeit you confessed bahai. I can't remember the reason for bahai

the only reason for my being concerned is that after understanding Islam and Judaism your way, or the way, you may have communicated that you are a Muslim or follower of Islam or that you were.

Judaism and the faithful, not being Christian or Catholic
well, read Scripture yes, but don't get stuck on religion
You can discard Judaism or understanding it for the truth of Scripture and God's Commands found in Israel, Judaism, the Torah, and the TaNaK, and even Matthew through Revelation though there may be an error there.
it may be difficult for you without the Law of Moses or the New Covenant

no need to be a Christian, but it is Biblical

it is important to believe the truth
maybe about God and about yourself
your relationship with God is important
fellowship
communion

but don't worry about the words

I don't accept the Creeds

I do accept the Jewish Canon.

God's Truth

it's one verse,

but hey now you know the verse you are talking about is talking about God's commandments like Jesus did.

You cannot put any scripture aside.

Jesus says not to call anyone 'Rabbi'. We only have one Rabbi, Jesus Christ. He is The Teacher, and Master.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You know where. It is a sin to not tell the truth. Be more careful about asking a question when you really know the answer.

I have looked into it before, but you attempting to teach me need to know if you know where it is. You don't need to or have to share scripture with me or quote scripture to me. reading scripture is not required of any woman, and some men do.

God's Truth

I have looked into it before, but you attempting to teach me need to know if you know where it is. You don't need to or have to share scripture with me or quote scripture to me. reading scripture is not required of any woman, and some men do.

I gave you the scripture many times.

Here it is again:

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

It is easy if you love the Lord and want to please him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I gave you the scripture many times.

Here it is again:

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

It is easy if you love the Lord and want to please him.
Who was Jesus talking to and why for what purpose did He say this? Does this mean that no one can or could ever be called Rabbi?

God's Truth

Who was Jesus talking to and why for what purpose did He say this? Does this mean that no one can or could ever be called Rabbi?

But be not ye called Rabbi:

Jesus is talking to everyone there, and his disciples:

1Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

This next part Jesus says one is your Master, even Christ.

for one is your Master, even Christ;

This next part Jesus says they are brothers:

and all ye are brethren.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
But be not ye called Rabbi:

Jesus is talking to everyone there, and his disciples:

1Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

This next part Jesus says one is your Master, even Christ.

for one is your Master, even Christ;

This next part Jesus says they are brothers:

and all ye are brethren.

Can we call Jesus Rabbi? Is there anything wrong with calling anyone else Rabbi? Should we just not desire to be want to be or otherwise be called Rabbi?

glorydaz

I don't know what you are saying now. What are you saying now? Meaning, what did you just say or tell me? This does not make sense. God says what?

She makes stuff up about the Bible, Jacob. This is just a fair warning. I was hoping you could help her, but she doesn't appear to want help.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping, too.

interesting

well I don't understand

but I am not married and do not understand the ways of women, but that is such as yourself

God's Truth is only interested in God's Truth

And I capitalize the t in truth

maybe it is when speaking in the absolute sense or just truth but God's truth with a capital T

I don't know what she meant or means when she said I said something to her

but okay

she is more important than what I can think or come up with or not remember

however, I have been fine or okay recovering from the Hospital after objecting to Satanism at the place the police brought me

glorydaz

interesting

well I don't understand

but I am not married and do not understand the ways of women, but that is such as yourself

God's Truth is only interested in God's Truth

And I capitalize the t in truth

maybe it is when speaking in the absolute sense or just truth but God's truth with a capital T

I don't know what she meant or means when she said I said something to her

but okay

she is more important than what I can think or come up with or not remember

however, I have been fine or okay recovering from the Hospital after objecting to Satanism at the place the police brought me

I'm glad you're doing better, Jacob.

God's Truth

I don't know what you are saying now. What are you saying now? Meaning, what did you just say or tell me? This does not make sense. God says what?

When you write here you type everything that comes to your mind.

There are many scriptures in the Old Testament that tell us not to use a lot of words.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When you write here you type everything that comes to your mind.

There are many scriptures in the Old Testament that tell us not to use a lot of words.

You say that they are in the Old Testament. Fine for you. But it doesn't have to be. If that is the way you currently think of it, okay.

God's Truth

You say that they are in the Old Testament. Fine for you. But it doesn't have to be. If that is the way you currently think of it, okay.

If you trust in what God says and do what He says, much blessing will come to you.

Some people do outrageous things because they think it is what Jesus meant.

There are people with brain disorders and they should have someone to care for them.