Wake up children of Zion, divided, but unified

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

No, I want to see these twelve tribes of Israel you keep talking about. Where are they? Their virgins too which means they couldn't even procreate their own tribe! Where have these tribes been hiding for over 2000 years? Show me some evidence and back up your assertions.

For starters,

So the Lord gave Israel all the land which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they possessed it and lived in it. And the Lord gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and no one of all their enemies stood before them; the Lord gave all their enemies into their hand. Not one of the good promises which the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed; all came to pass. - Joshua 21:43-45

When has God ever given promise and gone back on His word?

When has the Jewish Israel ever been uncontested?

When has Literal Israel had absolute uncontested peace without having their land taken again?

You would call Israel Secular... As in not of God today.

Ok.

Now what does the Bible say about the literal land Zion?

Even the actual Place of Gehenna is close to there which directly measures into ALL promises of the King of Kings claiming His people for Himself, as he promised them.

And all figurative and literal lands of Israel.

And about His people, have you studied the journey of the Jews after the NT was written?

Have you not seen their persecution?

Islam?

Holocust?

Islam some more?

Even a little Christian persecution in there.

Do you not see that God hasn't left their side and the enemy desires them dead to the last drop of DNA?

Acting like they have to be Pure blood?

Jews aren't vampires.

What is your point in throwing the word virgin around?

Do you really believe the house of Israel is washed away?

Does God break His promises?

What about Pauls words in Romans?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
To point the 144,000 is a metaphor.

Yet Paul speaks of a mystery not yet revealed about the Jews, and even says not to be proud in our current condition, then Revelation uses the metaphor for literal Israel and it ties into end time events.....

This isn't easily washed away with regurgitated Western Prophetic bloat that is centuries old, and lorded over by men that are full of pride.

My stance isn't weakened.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No, I want to see these twelve tribes of Israel you keep talking about. Where are they? Their virgins too which means they couldn't even procreate their own tribe! Where have these tribes been hiding for over 2000 years? Show me some evidence and back up your assertions.

Please see #24 as well. [emoji50]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I will assemble a solid following of the Jewish people that is historically backed and scripturally backed.

You ask a fair thing that I have done before.

I will respond in the near future.

Have I personally attacked you? In reading your response I sensed hostility. If I have I would like to know how and when so we can reconcile.

Epoisses

When has God ever given promise and gone back on His word?

All the promises to Israel have been fulfilled past tense. There will never be a return to the ethnic theocracy that so many delusionals believe in. The Jews are required to believe in Jesus and become Christians just like Paul and Peter and John who were Jews that became Christians. For all your talk of grace you know nothing of the unmerited favor of God. Grace is given to all people and this grace leads us to Christ. Those who don't come to Christ are fallen and can't get up.

Epoisses

I will assemble a solid following of the Jewish people that is historically backed and scripturally backed.

You ask a fair thing that I have done before.

I will respond in the near future.

Have I personally attacked you? In reading your response I sensed hostility. If I have I would like to know how and when so we can reconcile.

The twelve tribes don't exist!!! It's spiritual language for those with the faith of Abraham and have circumcised hearts. Circumcision was the outward sign of being a Jew or of the house of God. Circumcision of the heart or being born again is the sign of being a member of the spiritual house of God. It's symbolic language that is lost on the worthless literalists of our day. Some things are literal and some are spiritual and it takes wisdom to know the difference.

Interplanner

Please watch this, after reading this.......

This is not saying it is the end, but this is a wake up call to search scripture, for we are armed to understand what is going on around us!

1 Thessalonians 5Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

The Day of the Lord
5 About the times and the seasons: Brothers, you do not need anything to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know very well that the Day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 When they say, “Peace and security,” then sudden destruction comes on them, like labor pains come on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, for this day to overtake you like a thief. 5 For you are all sons of light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or the darkness. 6 So then, we must not sleep, like the rest, but we must stay awake and be serious. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, we must be serious and put the armor of faith and love on our chests, and put on a helmet of the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up as you are already doing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKRliGWtP8

Who is the Jesus they speak of?

Who is the Mahdi?

Do you know who this man is?

Did you know he spoke of this before the UN?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LffqGiiX6kA

What is Zion, and what are Gods words about it, and thus what are his implications about mentioning Zionist?

Is this man speaking of genuine brotherly love?

Islamic teachings about Jesus.

http://www.ualberta.ca/~msa/pdf/quran_jesus.pdf

1 John 2

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Again... God on Zion...

Revelation 14

The Lamb and the 144,000

14 Then I looked, and there on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with Him were 144,000 who had His name and His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 I heard a sound[a] from heaven like the sound of cascading waters and like the rumbling of loud thunder. The sound I heard was also like harpists playing on their harps. 3 They sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, but no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed[c] from the earth. 4 These are the ones not defiled with women, for they have kept their virginity. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They were redeemed[d][e] from the human race as the firstfruits for God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

To rise against Zion is to rise against the Lord of Hosts.

The 144,000 are 12,000 for the 12 tribes by literal relation from scripture....

Revelation 7Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

The Sealed of Israel
7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, restraining the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel, who had the seal of the living God rise up from the east. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were empowered[a] to harm the earth and the sea: 3 “Don’t harm the earth or the sea or the trees until we seal the slaves of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed:

144,000 sealed from every tribe of the Israelites:
5 12,000 sealed from the tribe of Judah,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 sealed from the tribe of Benjamin.

How does Israel not matter in prophecy? Where is the MountZion this all speaks of?

61b0574ef661c80170ca44882bdc498a.jpg

Have we really forgotten so much as followers of God?

Note the Valley of Hinnom?

What is this and why is it so important to prophecy?

And lastly...

Daniel 11:45King James Version (KJV)

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Who is this talking about and why is it so important to prophecy?

If people of all groups can see this, where is the BoC's voice and response in its commission to Love so deeply, we even Love our enemies?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yA24CM8gYg

How can we not care?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

To bear arms to protect the innocent is good, but starvation and misery spans the globe.

Can we not Love, even if we die trying? What other thing can we do but Love to reflect our servant King of ALL Kings?

The thing you're trying to solve is solved in Christ, esp. Eph 2B-3A. You are using the Rev, which said it was about very immediate events, as though it was all about today or soon coming events.

The apostles mostly did believe that the final coming in judgement would happen right after the destruction of Israel in 70. Even though Peter, Mark and Matthew allow for a delay, it never seems to have occurred to Paul in anything he said. The evil person he mentioned in the Thess passage, but never again, was the leader of the hopeless revolt of Israel. It did ruin the nation. I think he mentioned it as early as he did (Thess was an early letter) was he thought the end was even closer than 70.

This will save all the tribe-searching and literalism labyrinths you think you have to sort out!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The thing you're trying to solve is solved in Christ, esp. Eph 2B-3A. You are using the Rev, which said it was about very immediate events, as though it was all about today or soon coming events.

The apostles mostly did believe that the final coming in judgement would happen right after the destruction of Israel in 70. Even though Peter, Mark and Matthew allow for a delay, it never seems to have occurred to Paul in anything he said. The evil person he mentioned in the Thess passage, but never again, was the leader of the hopeless revolt of Israel. It did ruin the nation. I think he mentioned it as early as he did (Thess was an early letter) was he thought the end was even closer than 70.

This will save all the tribe-searching and literalism labyrinths you think you have to sort out!

Do you believe the King of Tyre content in Ezekiel to be pointing to the Devil?

Ezekiel 28 specifically

You were the seal[c] of perfection,[d]
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God.
Every kind of precious stone covered you:
carnelian, topaz, and diamond,[e]
beryl, onyx, and jasper,
sapphire,[f] turquoise[g] and emerald.[h]
Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold;
they were prepared on the day you were created.
14 You were an anointed guardian cherub,
for I had appointed you.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.

???