Very Important

God's Truth

That is the most serious thing I have ever heard on the news.
It is really bad. Tucker Carlson is one of the best news show out there. Those people tried to get his show taken off the air; glad they couldn't do it.

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ah Tucker, he was so much cuter when he wore preppy bow ties. Pretty soon he only sponsors will be the My Pillow guy and the Trump campaign.

Fox won't like it when the advertisers continue to run away from this bigot.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Ah Tucker, he was so much cuter when he wore preppy bow ties. Pretty soon he only sponsors will be the My Pillow guy and the Trump campaign.

The usual Jonahdog stupidity and ignorance. He is not a bigot and he is not going anywhere.

God's Truth

What about that nurse that is telling on the hospitals where your daughter works? Killing off people by not giving them the drug .hydroxychloroquine. What is your doctor daughter doing about that and what is she doing about putting non covid people with the covid people and giving the non covid people the virus?

I'm glad that Tucker Carlson's show EXPOSED what the hospitals are doing in New York!

[video]https://video.foxnews.com/v/6163886572001#sp=show-clips[/video]

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
What about that nurse that is telling on the hospitals where your daughter works? Killing off people by not giving them the drug .hydroxychloroquine. What is your doctor daughter doing about that and what is she doing about putting non covid people with the covid people and giving the non covid people the virus?

I'm glad that Tucker Carlson's show EXPOSED what the hospitals are doing in New York!

[video]https://video.foxnews.com/v/6163886572001#sp=show-clips[/video]

I think you just neutered Jonah's Dog. LOL

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Posts move fast here. This is already on page three

There is a little thing going on here right now, sorry about that. Member Arthur Brain is a, well, lets just say he should not be with adults. He hasn't figured out yet that the more he gets angry over all my pro-Trump threads, the more I make them. Its very entertaining. But all the thread pushed yours back. Sorry about that.