Unlocking God's Lock Tumblers of God's Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Your version sounds like Satan using the tumblers trying to unlock God's lock. Satan loves doubt. I can see why you prefer it your way.

I SAMUEL 16:14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
I SAMUEL 16:15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
I SAMUEL 16:16 Let our lord now command thy servants, [which are] before thee, to seek out a man, [who is] a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
I SAMUEL 16:17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring [him] to me.

God told Saul only to prepare the table, because God would command the Servant to come. ............ Saul grew impatient because he did not want to accept any greater authority than himself, in essence, God told King Saul, that he would appoint a New King, and then at that time it would be known what manner the manner of the table's preparation. ................... Saul instead of being faithful told his servants to prepare the table for the servant that was already there, so instead of waiting for joy, Saul was waiting only for chastisement.

(God told Sarah, Abraham's Wife as she was preparing the Table, to be met with Joy ............ however, God told Pilate's Wife that she was to be met with chastisement because the Lord Jesus arrived in the mist of their foolishness, who knows at what hour the lord will come to the table?)

Status
Not open for further replies.