Ukraine Crisis

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I fully expect WW3 and a nuclear strike in fulfillment of prophecies about the destruction of Babylon recorded in Revelation 18.
Well, at least keep working against it, no matter your eschatology.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah . . . after how many millions of innocents dead though?
Putin should be more worried about what we are going to do to him than we should about what he is going to do to us.

Putin's losses in Ukraine are already devastating to Russia. When the dust settles from this, people will no longer think of Russia as a world power. Sure, they will still have their nukes, but that's it. They will be a third-rate nation.

Idolater

Putin should be more worried about what we are going to do to him than we should about what he is going to do to us.

Putin's losses in Ukraine are already devastating to Russia. When the dust settles from this, people will no longer think of Russia as a world power. Sure, they will still have their nukes, but that's it. They will be a third-rate nation.
A third-rate nation with H-bombs is even more horrifying though. Could you imagine e.g. African warlords with ICBM tech?

Hoping

Banned
I wonder why NATO, and the rest of the world, never anticipated the age of "atomic coercion"?
I'll bet there is a "reply in kind" doctrine.

marke

Putin has the nerve and capability to nuke the US. The Us has an old noodle for president who would not know what to do if war broke out.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Putin has the nerve and capability to nuke the US. The Us has an old noodle for president who would not know what to do if war broke out.
Whatever Joe the Rapist did in return, it would inevitably make a bad situation worse

marke

A third-rate nation with H-bombs is even more horrifying though. Could you imagine e.g. African warlords with ICBM tech?
And yet not as horrifying as the most dangerous terrorist nation in the world given billions of dollars in cash from Obama, less the kickback amounts of course, with which to build WMDs to kill Americans and Jews.

Idolater

Putin has the nerve and capability to nuke the US.
That wouldn't be nerve, it would be abject insanity.
The Us has an old noodle for president who would not know what to do if war broke out.
"war" in this case means H-bomb-tipped ICBMs, touching down. That would be the first time that kind of "war broke out".

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Reagan was right about Russia--an "evil empire" and "the focus of evil in the modern world." Putin, the former KGB agent and current dictator of Russia, continues that tradition. He needs to be dealt with as such.

Idolater

And the last
I can't say that. Even if every current city in the world was cratered, survivors would eventually build new cities, avoiding the 'hot zones' of course. The whole thing could repeat in a few centuries and probably less. As far as real estate all the world's cities only take up maybe 1% (or low single digits anyway) of all the world's land.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I can't say that. Even if every current city in the world was cratered, survivors would eventually build new cities, avoiding the 'hot zones' of course. The whole thing could repeat in a few centuries and probably less. As far as real estate all the world's cities only take up maybe 1% (or low single digits anyway) of all the world's land.
You may or may not be aware that the modern dairy cow, the modern farmed turkey and many other domesticated animals are believed to have been developed so far from their roots that they would not survive without human intervention.

I would venture a guess that of modern humans, 99.9% would similarly not survive a world without the modern infrastructure that we take for granted.

Like turkeys, the modern millennial would look up in wonder at the falling rain and drown.

Idolater

You may or may not be aware that the modern dairy cow, the modern farmed turkey and many other domesticated animals are believed to have been developed so far from their roots that they would not survive without human intervention.
I believe it. But farmers and ranchers don't live in cities. And with way less demand from city dwellers ('bourgeoisie') the survivors might actually be even more obese than the average American is today lol.
I would venture a guess that of modern humans, 99.9% would similarly not survive a world without the modern infrastructure that we take for granted.
They'd have to eat somehow, that's for sure.
Like turkeys, the modern millennial would look up in wonder at the falling rain and drown.
The biggest risk among survivors beyond shortages of food and other bare necessities would be political. Our constitution in America protects all pretty well from being molested by our regime, the risk would be in an apocalyptic dystopian world that we would sacrifice or surrender our constitution, just to survive.