Ukraine Crisis

marke

Who was it that shouted, "Jews will not replace us!" at the "Unite the Right" rally? Are these people Democrats or Republicans?

You cannot trust rioters and cheerleaders because of all the actors who have gotten caught pretending to be what they weren't.

But like many hoaxes before this one, they didn’t get away with it. This time, five people, several of whom are confirmed by independent sleuths online to work for the Democratic Party, posed as white nationalists in front of Glenn Youngkin’s bus at a campaign event, the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia.

marke

American racists after they couldn't have slavery anymore and as soon as the North withdrew federal occupying forces in 1877 made every law imaginable to torture Black Americans and those laws stood until the 1960s Civil Rights movement.

They went so far as to say which seats Blacks could and couldn't sit in on public buses.
Yes, the southern democrats created the KKK and fought against the civil rights of blacks for nearly 100 years after the republicans in the North won freedom for blacks.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If you want to know what Trump actually said and meant do not ask a deranged democrat who still burns with white-hot hatred of Trump for spanking Hillary's bad bottom in 2016.
Let's listen to Trump's own words. You just called Trump a Nazi for authorizing the pandemic shutdown:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, the southern democrats created the KKK and fought against the civil rights of blacks for nearly 100 years after the republicans in the North won freedom for blacks.
Juneteenth is coming up soon!

Celebrating the day Republicans told Democrats they couldn't own slaves anymore. 😁

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Juneteenth is coming up soon!

Celebrating the day Republicans told Democrats they couldn't own slaves anymore. 😁
What's the day when we celebrate the Dems telling Repubs to stop Reconstruction so they could go make all the racist laws that MLK got shot trying to repeal?

marke

Let's listen to Trump's own words. You just called Trump a Nazi for authorizing the pandemic shutdown:

I will allow politicians to be wrong at first but there is no excuse for politicians beating millions of Americans into submission to obey procedures that have been proven harmful. Trump did not shut down schools, businesses, and churches and then jail or fire people for objecting or complaining.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I pray for soldiers and civilians on both sides.
Do you agree with Nick Fuentez, who says that we should pray for Russian soldiers as they "liberate Ukraine from the Great Satan and from the evil empire in the world, which is the United States"?
I doubt Ukrainian soldiers and Russian soldiers would even be fighting if not for the devil running those in charge to commit wickedness, just like the devil moves all wicked world leaders to commit wickedness and bring suffering on those they are supposed to be protecting.
Are you saying that the devil moved Putin to invade Ukraine and that Putin is "wicked" for having done so?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
220315121035-20220316-zelensky-speech-to-congress-illustration-story-top.jpg

marke

Do you agree with Nick Fuentez, who says that we should pray for Russian soldiers as they "liberate Ukraine from the Great Satan and from the evil empire in the world, which is the United States"?

Are you saying that the devil moved Putin to invade Ukraine and that Putin is "wicked" for having done so?
Yes, I'm saying Putin is wicked for oppressing, murdering, and enslaving people just like Hitler did and modern leftist fascists are beginning to do.

Idolater

Seems like the Russians expected the Ukrainians to surrender quickly and they didn't at all. So now they're like, "Now what?"

Idolater

Worth a read (long), interview with retired General

PETRAEUS: ... I think that the Biden administration has performed impressively, and I say this as someone who publicly criticized the administration for the decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and the conduct of the withdrawal in August 2021.