uh oh canada :(

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Communist Broadcasting Corporation
It's so frustrating - they've changed so much in the past 8 years. I moved up here 8 years ago and started listening to them regularly and they're nothing today like they were back then.

Gary K

Banned
It's so frustrating - they've changed so much in the past 8 years. I moved up here 8 years ago and started listening to them regularly and they're nothing today like they were back then.
Did they change or did your perception of them change because you changed.

ok doser

Did they change or did your perception of them change because you changed.
No they definitely changed. I've been listening to them since the early nineties, when I was up here on the weekends. Moved up permanently 8 years ago and they were much as I had always remembered them from the previous couple of decades. I wasn't paying close attention - it was incremental but if I had to guess their tone started to shift November 8th 2016 and just kept going.

way 2 go

No they definitely changed. I've been listening to them since the early nineties, when I was up here on the weekends. Moved up permanently 8 years ago and they were much as I had always remembered them from the previous couple of decades. I wasn't paying close attention - it was incremental but if I had to guess their tone started to shift November 8th 2016 and just kept going.
cbc bias was hidden more by what they didn't report then , now they are off the rails in your face.
I used to watch global news ,but they're leftist propaganda & fluff now , try and avoid the wuflu propaganda
cant , even the weather channel has kungflu propaganda

ok doser

"If it means saving lives, it's your social responsibility to report your neighbors who are breaking the law and hiding zee Juden"

way 2 go

Better crack down harder!
they are , region to region travel restriction

Travel restrictions for non-essential travel in B.C. are in place until May 25 to stop the spread of COVID-19 and variants of concern. Fines can be given to people who leave their region for non-essential travel. Stay local and stay in your community. Do not travel for non-essential reasons.

province to province
Ontario and Quebec imposed new interprovincial travel restrictions on Monday amid growing concern over surging case counts and hospitalizations that are placing unprecedented strain on Ontario’s hospital system.

Going forward, travellers from Manitoba and Quebec cannot enter Ontario unless they live or work in the province, are transporting goods, or are travelling for health or compassionate reasons or to exercise an Aboriginal treaty right.