Tyre Nichols

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Unarmed 29-year-old black man, FedEx employee, beaten to death by five black Memphis cops. Caught on video.

ok doser

A different site with a better description of the events of the encounter

Multiple videos, body cam and overhead security cam.

While I generally support law enforcement in these types of encounters and give them the benefit of the doubt, not in this case. This was a brutal attack on a guy who was initially compliant.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned

As with all Democrats, his racism runs deep to the core, just like their Trump derangement syndrome does. Yesterday on the radio I heard the families lawyer ranting about white people. If I could have reached through my radio and strangled him I would have. Here is a black kid killed by black cops, and the family's lawyer is ranting about white people.

Once again, as usual, it is Democrats who are guilty of the insane racism that they accuse the right of being guilty of.

Also remember, van Jones is a truther, so he is already a bona fide nut

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Oh boy, check this out. According to sky News Australia, President Biden put out a statement joining the Nichols family and urging people to protest, but to do so peacefully

Now, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure those are the exact words that Trump said before the famous January 6th gathering. Trump told everyone to be peaceful, and because he said that he was charged with insurrection.

When people start rioting in the streets over these murders, will Biden also be charged with insurrection since he said the same exact words that Trump said?

ok doser

Oh boy, check this out. According to sky News Australia, President Biden put out a statement joining the Nichols family and urging people to protest, but to do so peacefully

Now, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure those are the exact words that Trump said before the famous January 6th gathering. Trump told everyone to be peaceful, and because he said that he was charged with insurrection.

When people start rioting in the streets over these murders, will Biden also be charged with insurrection since he said the same exact words that Trump said?
Seems only fair