Two Natures

Bradley D

"So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature d a slave to the law of sin" (Romans 7:21-25).

I can feel this battle within me. I depend on the Holy Spirit to alert me and push the sinful aside.
I also have a generalized anxiety disorder and have read that it can cause intrusive thoughts. I shall not give up the fight.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
"So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature d a slave to the law of sin" (Romans 7:21-25).

I can feel this battle within me. I depend on the Holy Spirit to alert me and push the sinful aside.
I also have a generalized anxiety disorder and have read that it can cause intrusive thoughts. I shall not give up the fight.
I think that's just Original Sin. Adam wasn't created with that, he had to come up with the idea to eat the forbidden fruit all on his own. Original Sin is the 'intrusive thoughts'. 'The flesh', 'temptation', certain 'lusts' are Original Sin. The actual sin is dwelling on the thoughts, or indulging them. "What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

glorydaz

Paul goes on to describe the state of the saved man in chapter 8....freed from that law of sin and death described in Romans 7.

It's a matter of faith, my friend. Reckon yourself to be dead to sin, because, in fact, you are. Romans 6. The hardest part for us believers is to believe that sin has no more dominion over us. We keep falling for satan's lies and the guilt he can put on us is horrible.