Two Covenant Old Testament, New Testament

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Either stop teaching the Torah, or stop saying Jesus is your Lord. That is an oxymoron. Just like the revelation says above. You cant be both. One has to go.
Either be a Jew or be a Christian, not both.
Its much to confusing to new comer's.

Today is Sheni (Second) Ziv 8. It is evening, night.

Jesus is Lord is a statement. If He is your Lord you do what He says. This can be for Jew or Gentile, Jew or Greek. Both Jew and Greek can be Christian. Many turned to God from among the Gentiles. God's Commands Commandments were still taught. The question for you should be if Torah was taught, was still taught, or was to be taught according to Jesus to begin with, for Jews, of which I have become one, and for the world, of which I was. You need to know Jesus, yes. You also need to know God's Word. I cannot say that you do not need to know God's Commands His Commandments. I think you are saying a Jew teaches Torah, and you are right except or but you are not teaching about the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. A Christian may also say that Jesus is Lord, with belief in the Messiah, but without obeying the Messiah

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Sheni (Second) Ziv 8. It is evening, night.

Jesus is Lord is a statement. If He is your Lord you do what He says. This can be for Jew or Gentile, Jew or Greek. Both Jew and Greek can be Christian. Many turned to God from among the Gentiles. God's Commands Commandments were still taught. The question for you should be if Torah was taught, was still taught, or was to be taught according to Jesus to begin with, for Jews, of which I have become one, and for the world, of which I was. You need to know Jesus, yes. You also need to know God's Word. I cannot say that you do not need to know God's Commands His Commandments. I think you are saying a Jew teaches Torah, and you are right except or but you are not teaching about the New Covenant for the House of Israel and the House of Judah. A Christian may also say that Jesus is Lord, with belief in the Messiah, but without obeying the Messiah

I said
No one can say that Jesus is Lord and still teach the torah.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

The torah has laws and commandments. And Jesus changed the laws and annulled the commandments.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

To be a good Jew one must llve by the old testament laws. Not the new testament laws. To be a good Christian one must live by the new testament laws. Not the old testament laws. The old testament says an eye for an eye. The new testament says to turn the other cheek. You cant do both of them at the same time.

[Mat 5:37-39
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' 39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

A true Christian isn't allowed to keep anything in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. If they do join in just one thing from the old testament they have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No one can say that Jesus is Lord and still teach the torah.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

The torah has laws and commandments. And Jesus changed the laws and annulled the commandments.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

To be a good Jew one must llve by the old testament laws. Not the new testament laws. To be a good Christian one must live by the new testament laws. Not the old testament laws. The old testament says an eye for an eye. The new testament says to turn the other cheek. You cant do both of them at the same time.

[Mat 5:37-39
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' 39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

A true Christian isn't allowed to keep anything in the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. If they do join in just one thing from the old testament they have fallen from grace.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Today is Sheni, Ziv 8. It is Yom, Day.

In the New Covenant the House of Israel and the House of Judah keep God's law.

Jesus is Lord, yes. This is not just who He is, but that we obey Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Sheni, Ziv 8. It is Yom, Day.

In the New Covenant the House of Israel and the House of Judah keep God's law.

Jesus is Lord, yes. This is not just who He is, but that we obey Him.

I said
lolol You have the understanding of a tree stump. God says He will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel, and Judah. Not according to the old covenant of the old testament. But a new one. The old covenant is obsolete, done. Jesus offered the Jews the new covenant that the Gentiles now have. But the Jews rejected it.

[Heb 8:8-10, 13
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
9 "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD.
10 "For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. ...
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

So the Jews were blinded. Until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete. And then God will open up the understanding of the Jews. To become Christians.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

But in order for a Jew to become a Christian they must give up the Torah, and the old testament, and the old testament law and commandments.

And if them Jews try to hold onto any part of the old testament law. They will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament again.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You have the understanding of a tree stump. God says He will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of Israel, and Judah. Not according to the old covenant of the old testament. But a new one. The old covenant is obsolete, done. Jesus offered the Jews the new covenant that the Gentiles now have. But the Jews rejected it.

[Heb 8:8-10, 13
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
9 "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the LORD.
10 "For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. ...
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

So the Jews were blinded. Until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete. And then God will open up the understanding of the Jews. To become Christians.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

But in order for a Jew to become a Christian they must give up the Torah, and the old testament, and the old testament law and commandments.

And if them Jews try to hold onto any part of the old testament law. They will fall from grace. And be subject to the whole entire old testament again.

Incorrect. God promised the new covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah and it came in Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The old testament is the old covenant. The new testament is the new covenant. You cant keep both. You must choose one or the other. Jews worship in the flesh, Christians worship in the Spirit. You must cast one of them away.

[Gal 4:4-5, 9, 16, 22-26, 28-31
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. ...
9 But now after you have known God, or rather are known by God, how [is it that] you turn again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire again to be in bondage? ...
16 Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth? ...
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. ...
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac [was], are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him [who was born] according to the Spirit, even so [it is] now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.