...turn from their wicked ways.

...turn from their wicked ways.

• YES

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Truster

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land".

Do you trust that this promise is for today and for your nation?

If yes name the wicked ways you think should be turned away from.

Truster

BLASPHEMY — attacking or otherwise showing disrespect toward Elohim and His character, in intent thought, word or deed. Includes charging Elohim, who alone is eternal, infallible, omnipotent and omniscient, and does what is good, upright and just, with being immoral or unjust. Such as many angry atheists* do, effectively presuming omniscience and superior wisdom and judgment. Mk. 7:22; Lv. 24:16; 1Ki. 21:10; Mt. 12:31; Acts 26:11; James 2:7

atheists* most are life long members of denominations.

Truster

Friendship of the world:

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with Elohim? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of Elohim.

Truster

Love of the world:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of Elohim abideth for ever.

Truster

PROFANITY — irreverence, being contemptuous or scornful toward what Elohim calls holy, including his sons in intention, word or deed. Gn. 18:19; Ezra 2:62; 9:2; Neh. 13:23-29; Ezek. 23:26; Mal. 2:11,15; Rm. 11:16; 1Co 7:14

Truster

THOUGHTS.

"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unjust man his thoughts: and let him return unto Yah Veh, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our Elohim, for he will abundantly pardon".

I would dearly love to hear how an unjust man can forsake his thoughts under the power of free-will.

..."and the unjust man must forsake his thoughts". These words were spoken by the prophet Isaiah to the chosen people. How much more do these words pertain to those chosen in and redeemed by Messiah Yah Shuh. If the contemplation of these few words do not break and humble you, nothing will.

..."and the unjust man must forsake his thoughts".​

Truster

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land".

This verse applies to all nations.

Last edited:

Truster

IDOLATRY

The making of any created thing or being to be your "elohim;" (supplier of might, power understanding and comfort).

Settling your love and desire upon, finding your security in, or giving your dependant allegiance unto any created thing or being. Whether material, human, or formal false religious idols and denominations. Attributing incommunicable and uniquely divine attributes to created entities or things; worshipping such as Elohim. Idolatry is a sin of atheism in its true sense and is pagan in its historical root.

Superstition runs parallel with idolatry and has the reward of leaving the superstitious idolator feeling they have done or are doing the right thing.

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".​

Is. 45:18; Ex. 20:3 Dt. 5:7; 6:5,14; 17:2-7; 27:15; Acts 21:25; 1 Cor. 5:11; 12:2; 2 Cor. 6:16; 1 Thes. 1:9; 1 Jn. 5:21; Rev. 2:14,20; 9:20

oatmeal

We would have to have free will ability to make that choice if that to be believed by anyone.

What say you? Do we have the God given free will to make that choice?

That promise is addressed to God's people, thus when God's people do that they will receive the promise

One of the wicked ways is telling other people that they have no free will, that they are essentially puppets God plays with.

Truster

We would have to have free will ability to make that choice if that to be believed by anyone.

What say you? Do we have the God given free will to make that choice?

That promise is addressed to God's people, thus when God's people do that they will receive the promise

One of the wicked ways is telling other people that they have no free will, that they are essentially puppets God plays with.

He's not playing with you, and that is blasphemy by the way, He is serious. When you take your last breath, because your soul is required of you, it will be too late to turn from your wicked intents, thoughts, words and deeds. The truth being is that you prefer darkness and that makes His judgement to be described as upright and amen.

Truster

COVETOUSNESS

The selfish lusting for things, whether the pleasure of delicate foods, sexual pleasure, possessions or power/prestige.

Also inciting children to do the same and in so doing depriving them of contentment.

Contentment is like the flu. You can't pass it on if you don't have it.

Lk. 12:15; Rm. 1:29; 2 Cor. 9:5; Eph. 4:19; 5:3; Col. 3:5; 1 Thes. 2:5; 2 Pet. 2:3,14; 1Jn. 2:16

oatmeal

He's not playing with you, and that is blasphemy by the way, He is serious. When you take your last breath, because your soul is required of you, it will be too late to turn from your wicked intents, thoughts, words and deeds. The truth being is that you prefer darkness and that makes His judgement to be described as upright and amen.

Oh, so another words, you used a verse that contradicts your meology