Tucker Carlson leaves Fox News

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20230518_201041.jpg

"We're on in three, two - aw crap, it's buffering!" said cameraman Reggie Johnson. "Do we have anyone left who knows how to talk while this thing loads? Is Gutfeld sober??"

After shuffling their primetime lineup 73 times in the few weeks since firing Mr. Carlson, Fox News finally decided to just admit defeat. "Sure it's embarrassing, but a computer streaming a journalist is so much cheaper than an actual journalist," said Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch. "If this works out, we could end up saving $20 million per year on talent. Rupert, you sly genius!"

Thus far, Fox News viewers have hailed the decision as a massive upgrade. "Things just haven't been the same for me since Fox fired Tucker," said Mable McPherson of Greenville, SC. "It was like a knife to my heart. I've just been watching Paula Dean reruns and waiting for my grandson to teach me how to do the Twitter so I can watch Tucker on my cellular. I'll sure be glad to have him back."

At publishing time, Fox had attempted to improve the appeal of the computer monitor by adding a blonde wig.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They needed to shut him up. Pay no mind to that man behind the curtain.

The video from the NYPost won't embed.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Here it is. They needed to shut Carlson up. He isn't even that bright. He says "they think the election was stolen", he might have caught on by now. I guess better late than never that he realized the facade.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In a related story, Fox News is outed as anti-Christian

Fox News is censoring star co-host of “The Five” Judge Jeanine Pirro, according to her publisher.

Pirro has been on a tour to promote her new book “Crimes Against America: The Left’s Takedown of Our Republic.”

However, a spokesperson for her publisher, Winning Team Publishing, said that Pirro was “prohibited from speaking at Turning Point USA, church services, and various other events.”