Truster is a liar

Truster

Truster is a repentant liar.

All men are liars. All men are evil. All men, including regenerate men, are tainted with sin and the effects of sin. As Paul declared that he often found himself doing that which he willed not to do, because of sin living in him that does the evil.
Therefore I can declare that I am in my flesh evil and that in my flesh no good thing dwells.
I can also declare that I will to do good, but I cannot be 100% sure of my intentions for doing so.
Under the law, I would be condemned for every thought that falls short of the benchmark set, but I am not under law. I am a blessed man unto whom Yah Veh doth not impute iniquity.

Withholding truth is a lie and I sometimes withhold the truth. I often meditate on this when it happens, because it seems as if I have been struck dumb. I have come to the conclusion that The Eternal did not wish nor will that I should deliver the truth that sets men free to the particular person.
I sometimes find that I have deceived myself and deceit is a lie. I sometimes make myself a promise and don't keep it. "For the good (intention) that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do." Praise Elohim that the intention to do good is sufficient and is acceptable in the face of the Eternal Father for the sake of The Eternal Son.

I confess my need of sanctification and know for an absolute fact my prayer is heard and that He will lead me in the paths of justness for His Names sake.

As a man who has been set free by the truth, I hate every false way. I hate it when doctrine is twisted to suit the teachings of denominations, creeds, statements of faith and so-called tenets.
I despise so-called reverend doctors who pussyfooting around the truth in an attempt not to offend as if they are embarrassed by the behavior of the Eternal Almighty and they feel the need to justify His will.
The Eternal Almighty is intrinsically GOOD all that comes from Him, and that is everything, is GOOD, because He is GOOD.
Covering this GOODNESS and all His attributes is His HOLINESS there is no need to justify HIM or apologise on HIS behalf. He is working all things unto His glory and is a law unto Himself.

Anyone who opposes His truth is an unrepentant liar.​

glorydaz

All men are liars. All men are evil. All men, including regenerate men, are tainted with sin and the effects of sin. As Paul declared that he often found himself doing that which he willed not to do, because of sin living in him that does the evil.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Romans 10:10-11 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

glorydaz

Therefore I can declare that I am in my flesh evil and that in my flesh no good thing dwells.

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)
Psalm 32:1-2 KJV - John 5:24 KJV -

daqq

"Truster is a liar" (thread title).

I can also declare that I will to do good, but I cannot be 100% sure of my intentions for doing so.
Under the law, I would be condemned for every thought that falls short of the benchmark set, but I am not under law. I am a blessed man unto whom Yah Veh doth not impute iniquity.

Withholding truth is a lie and I sometimes withhold the truth. I often meditate on this when it happens, because it seems as if I have been struck dumb. I have come to the conclusion that The Eternal did not wish nor will that I should deliver the truth that sets men free to the particular person.
I sometimes find that I have deceived myself and deceit is a lie. I sometimes make myself a promise and don't keep it. "For the good (intention) that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do." Praise Elohim that the intention to do good is sufficient and is acceptable in the face of the Eternal Father for the sake of The Eternal Son.

I confess my need of sanctification and know for an absolute fact my prayer is heard and that He will lead me in the paths of justness for His Names sake.

As a man who has been set free by the truth, I hate every false way. I hate it when doctrine is twisted to suit the teachings of denominations, creeds, statements of faith and so-called tenets.
I despise so-called reverend doctors who pussyfooting around the truth in an attempt not to offend as if they are embarrassed by the behavior of the Eternal Almighty and they feel the need to justify His will.
The Eternal Almighty is intrinsically GOOD all that comes from Him, and that is everything, is GOOD, because He is GOOD.
Covering this GOODNESS and all His attributes is His HOLINESS there is no need to justify HIM or apologise on HIS behalf. He is working all things unto His glory and is a law unto Himself.

Just as portrayed in the video, (Spiritually Irma - Post#196).

But the Master says the following concerning liars:

John 8:43-47 KJV
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

And yet you have said the same of me that they said of the Master in this same passage:

John 8:48-49 KJV
48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

Moreover the Father says the following concerning liars:

Revelation 21:3-8 KJV
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 2Cor 5:17
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. 2Cor 5:17 And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Moreover the Son says the following concerning liars:

Revelation 22:11-15 KJV
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

daqq

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Romans 10:10-11 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

:thumb:

Truster

Thankfully I have most of the people who have commented on ignore and the others I choose to just ignore. The reason for this is simple:

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Truster

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because meshak is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because patrick jane is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your opinion of this post is out of context.

I think testimony should be overall messages which I think you are skipping.

Have you been reading his posts? I don't think so.

I said
I don't have to read all his posts to comment on one testimony.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
I don't have to read all his posts to comment on one testimony.

It makes a lot difference where his comment is coming from.

His quote is so inconsistent with how he has been treating Christians who don't live up to his standards.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 32:1-2 KJV - John 5:24 KJV -

I said
Don't you remember forgiveness?

Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Don't you remember forgiveness?

Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Jesus followers should not be in a position of needing forgiven. If we don't repent of our sin it will not be forgiven.

Truster

He saved a liar
a foul mouthed blasphemer
a fornicator
a drunk
a druggie
a dealer
an adulterer
He saved a crooked man
a deceiver
a lazy man
and a glutton