Trump's Magic Number - 1,237

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump will reach the magic number of 1237 delegates

Right now Trump has 736 - Cruz 463 - Kasich 143

With 943 remaining

I've heard that around 100,000 Democrats are crossing party lines to help make it happen in Pennsylvania.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ia-democrat-voters-switch-parties-vote-trump/

Does your boy appeal that much to the Planned Parenthood crowd or do they want Trump as the Republican nominee to ensure a Hilary Clinton Presidency?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Does your boy appeal that much to the Planned Parenthood crowd or do they want Trump as the Republican nominee to ensure a Hilary Clinton Presidency?

A president can't do much of anything about abortion, they just tell you what you want to hear so that you will vote for them.

As I said several times before
You are all fools for sitting there making that a prime consideration for candidates.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

A president can't do much of anything about abortion, they just tell you what you want to hear so that you will vote for them.

Donald Trump's "New York values" is appealing to many liberals, but I believe they want to insure a Hilary Clinton victory come November.

Regarding abortion:

I can easily show you how much Barack Hussein Obama did for the abortion movement in the past 7+ years.

As I said several times before
You are all fools for sitting there making that a prime consideration for candidates.

If this isn't a Kodak moment nothing is: A Donald Trump supporter calling other people "fools".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump will crush Hitlery in the general

Your mindless one-liners are pretty indicative of your average Donald Trump supporter.

Back to your OP: Besides 100,000 pro abortionists crossing over party lines to vote for the king of sleaze in PA, where are the other delegates coming from?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

hitlery2.jpg~c200

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your mindless one-liners are pretty indicative of your average Donald Trump supporter.

Back to your OP: Besides 100,000 pro abortionists crossing over party lines to vote for the king of sleaze in PA, where are the other delegates coming from?

They will cross the lines in November also. Americans are tired of the status quo and Hillary will not win. Republicans take it this time and that means Trump. Relax he'll do great aCW, enjoy it.

Dewey beats Truman !!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They will cross the lines in November also. Americans are tired of the status quo and Hillary will not win. Republicans take it this time and that means Trump. Relax he'll do great aCW, enjoy it.

Dewey beats Truman !!!

I'm relaxed son, believe me I'm relaxed. A huge Cruz win in Wisconsin this next Tuesday is only the beginning of a Ted Cruz resurgence.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back to the OP:

Does the Trump camp have the #'s laid out, or are they just going to win "The Trump way" by roughing up as many delegates as are needed to win the nomination?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Back to the OP:

Does the Trump camp have the #'s laid out, or are they just going to win "The Trump way" by roughing up as many delegates as are needed to win the nomination?

Trump actually has great campaign managers and leaders, I'm sure they have the delegates mapped out, Trump only needs 500 more

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A huge Cruz win in Wisconsin this next Tuesday is only the beginning of a Ted Cruz resurgence.

Some Wisconsin polls have Cruz and Trump within the margin of error. Cruz may or may not win in Wisconsin, but even if he does take the lead, it probably won't be by much.