JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Two retards sitting in a studio with all the wind knocked out of their sails

View attachment 11349

They had secured a biased platform to really bias everyone's view of Biden in his favor, and they still couldn't bias it enough to make him look even a quarter-way decent.

Everyone knows Trump won. He won the battle, but I think everyone is still losing the war.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
We need abortion on demand because women are getting raped by their in-laws and sisters 😵

View attachment 11333
Maybe I misunderstood this. Yes we need abortion because women are getting raped by their sisters, but more importantly we need to let them continue to get raped by their sisters (and get abortions) because immigration

In response to the horrific rape and murder of 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray, Donald Trump called the mother to offer his condolences.

Biden thought he went to the funeral and objected to him bringing it up when people are raped by their in-laws, spouses, siblings, and sisters.

• "The idea that she was murdered by a, by an, by an immigrant coming into, they talk about that, but here’s the deal, there’s a lot of young women to be raped by their by their in-laws, by their, by their spouses, brothers, and sisters. Just, it’s just ridiculous. You can do nothing about it, and they try to arrest him on the cross-state line.”​

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not so sure. It seems like the deep state might want Trump to be president to get at the intransigent.
Actually, I misspoke. It's not the deep state, as they are just another faction in the coalition of the left. It's something even deeper than them. They are OK with either Biden or Trump, but I think at the moment they think they would be better served with Trump.

And, yes, I'm just speculating rather wildly on scant evidence, but it does explain some anomalies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I'm not so sure. It seems like the deep state might want Trump to be president to get at the intransigent.
I have no idea who the intransigent are that you think the deep state can't get to without Trump being president but you can take it to the bank, they're going to give Trump jail time on July 11th and a lot of it. It'll surprise me if he isn't behind bars that very day.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Unfortunately, being an idiot is not required. My sister in law, who isn't a Democrat and who isn't stupid either, had no idea that Biden had dementia.
If you happen to be lucky enough to live your life without paying much attention to politics, it isn't hard to be misinformed by the well oiled propaganda machine that dominates American media.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no idea who the intransigent are that you think the deep state can't get to without Trump being president but you can take it to the bank, they're going to give Trump jail time on July 11th and a lot of it. It'll surprise me if he isn't behind bars that very day.
I'll take that bet. The intransigent are the people that have decided the government needs to be cut back no matter what. A lot of MAGA people are intransigent, but also people like me who are not Trump supporters (although I've defended him against the injustices they've thrown at him).

And, I think I corrected this, but it's a misstatement on my part to say it's the deep state doing this. I'm sure the deep state wants Trump in jail, but there is a cabal who sees Trump as an opportunity.

Here's an example: It's like 'school choice' where parents are funded by tax dollars so they can send their kids to any school, including private or home schools. The teachers union (a type of deep state in the school industry) will do anything to stop it. But there are other liberal politicians that see 'school choice' (a type of Trump intrusion) as an opportunity to co-opt private schools and even homeschools.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Actually, I misspoke. It's not the deep state, as they are just another faction in the coalition of the left. It's something even deeper than them. They are OK with either Biden or Trump, but I think at the moment they think they would be better served with Trump.

And, yes, I'm just speculating rather wildly on scant evidence, but it does explain some anomalies.

I'll take that bet. The intransigent are the people that have decided the government needs to be cut back no matter what. A lot of MAGA people are intransigent, but also people like me who are not Trump supporters (although I've defended him against the injustices they've thrown at him).

And, I think I corrected this, but it's a misstatement on my part to say it's the deep state doing this. I'm sure the deep state wants Trump in jail, but there is a cabal who sees Trump as an opportunity.

Here's an example: It's like 'school choice' where parents are funded by tax dollars so they can send their kids to any school, including private or home schools. The teachers union (a type of deep state in the school industry) will do anything to stop it. But there are other liberal politicians that see 'school choice' (a type of Trump intrusion) as an opportunity to co-opt private schools and even homeschools.
The deed state is just a faction of the Democrats but the deep deep state is okay with either Trump or Biden.

Is that really what you meant to say?

What evidence is there that such a cabal exists?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The deed state is just a faction of the Democrats but the deep deep state is okay with either Trump or Biden.

Is that really what you meant to say?

What evidence is there that such a cabal exists?
Yeah the deep deep state that is OK with Trump or Biden is what I'm talking about. I call them a cabal because I think there are very few of them relatively compared to the number of bureaucrats in the deep state.