Trump vs Joe the Rapist, First Debate

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Background for anybody reading this in the future: Trump's a convicted felon, still under a gag order which is probably unconstitutional, agreed to The Rapist's terms in order to make this thing happen, CNN's Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will moderate.

Tapper is the furthest thing from unbiased, I have no idea who Dana Bash is, but if she works for CNN she's likely to be a Democrat operative.

ok doser

For text slanted to the left read on, also responses and videos showing how easily it is to prove that they're just lying

IMG_20240624_120852.jpg

A cognitively challenged president with two clearly biased moderators who have a history of attacking Trump and carrying Biden's water. What more could go wrong? The biological waste matter has already hit the circular wind conductor. Thursday's debate will only show how much more they plan to shovel.

Last edited:

ok doser

ok doser

Biden needs to do well enough to remain the candidate for the Democrats. If that happens, its a win for Trump. If it doesn't happen and the Democrats freak out and replace Biden with God only knows who, then it's a super massive loss for Trump.
It's fun to speculate on who. Hillary is probably the obvious choice, a swamp creature at heart, easily controlled by those behind the scenes. But she would carry with her the stigma of already having lost to Trump.

Michelle Obama is often tossed out there as a potential, but I don't believe she would be a serious candidate.

My pic would be Gavin Newsom.

Whoever it is will only be acceptable if they're willing to be the puppet of Obama

ok doser

IMG_20240627_184240.jpg

ok doser

ok doser

Stopped watching the video stream, listening to the radio stream. They're talking about abortion. Trump is missing an opportunity to rub Biden's claim to be a Catholic in his face