Trump top candidate among terrorists

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016...ses-Trump-in-recruitment-video/7571451689544/

Quote:
NEW YORK, Jan. 1 (UPI) -- Somalian terror group al-Shabab used footage of Donald Trump proposing to ban Muslims from the United States in a recent recruitment video.

For some reason I don't think using one of their own inspires terrorist recruitment k$.

ObamaWillStandWithMuslims%20(2).jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it was Hillary that said terror groups were using Trump clips and video to recruit. I figured that made sense and it appears the terrorist like it too. Trump demanded an apology from Clinton, LOL

Muslims loved your boy when he was politically active.

timthumb.php

zoo22

That Trump is being used as a recruiting tool for both homegrown white supremacist/nationalists and also for Muslim terrorists ought to send up some sort of flag indicating his insanity and calling attention to the damage he's doing. But rather than recognizing that hate breeds hate and that Trump's sort of "No muslims allowed! Down with immigrants!" garbage is playing a role in that vicious circle, Trump supporters will just say he's a great terrorist recruiting tool because the terrorists hate Trump's awesome freedom.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That Trump is being used as a recruiting tool for both white supremacist/nationalists and also for Muslim terrorists ought to send up some sort of flag indicating his insanity and calling attention to the damage he's doing. But rather than recognizing that hate breeds hate and that Trump's sort of "No muslims allowed! Down with immigrants!" garbage is playing a role in that vicious circle, Trump supporters will just say he's a great terrorist recruiting tool because the terrorists hate Trump's awesome freedom.

(Does anyone get the feeling that devout Barack Hussein Obama/Mrs. Bill Clinton supporter zoo22 doesn't like Donald Trump?).

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That Trump is being used as a recruiting tool for both homegrown white supremacist/nationalists and also for Muslim terrorists ought to send up some sort of flag indicating his insanity and calling attention to the damage he's doing. But rather than recognizing that hate breeds hate and that Trump's sort of "No muslims allowed! Down with immigrants!" garbage is playing a role in that vicious circle, Trump supporters will just say he's a great terrorist recruiting tool because the terrorists hate Trump's awesome freedom.

Thankfully the other GOP candidates haven't really been going along with his plans and the damage is limited while he's only a candidate. If he becomes the nominee it will be worse. And if he wins the Presidency then I'm moving to Canadia. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
This is the part in the thread where you Libertarians tell us that if we just leave Islam alone, they'll leave us alone.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

What does leaving alone or not leaving alone 'Islam' mean?

It depends. For you Libertarians it means no US troops in the Middle East.

For people who know Islam it means that if you don't bow to Allah, they'll murder all infidels.

Could you repeat the part where you said to B. Hussien Obama/Mrs. Bill Clinton supporter zoo22 that you might move to "Canadia"? (I could listen to that music over and over again).

Eric h

For people who know Islam it means that if you don't bow to Allah, they'll murder all infidels.

These threads remind me of the Herman Goring ideologies, and he knew the war mongers always win in the end.

In an interview with Gilbert in Göring's jail cell during the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials (18 April 1946)

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.
Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.
Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hermann_Göring#Quotes

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Terrorist use trumps name in propaganda

News Flash
- this is exactly what we need, it's time to kick some Islamic butt!
Time for a chill to run up their spines

zoo22

For some reason I don't think using one of their own inspires terrorist recruitment k$.

ObamaWillStandWithMuslims%20(2).jpg

But that's not what he said. aCW is spewing more faked garbage. No surprise.

Anyone who's interested in reality, here's the actual quote:

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Seems a pretty relevant comment to me. I wonder who here would actually take issue with it.

Nazaroo, aCW and republicanchick really ought to have some sort of reality TV show. A reality TV comedy game show would be good. Who can post the most fake information or something. Or maybe who can fall the flattest. They could wear clown suits.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
But that's not what he said. aCW is spewing more faked garbage. No surprise.

Anyone who's interested in reality, here's the actual quote:

Seems a pretty relevant comment to me. I wonder who here would actually take issue with it.

Nazaroo, aCW and republicanchick really ought to have some sort of reality TV show. A reality TV comedy game show would be good. Who can post the most fake information or something. Or maybe who can fall the flattest. They could wear clown suits.

:up: