Trump Is Winning, and I'm not Tired of it yet

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are not making any sense, Jacob.

I would like to be the President
I could hear from my room that I was winning at something
the subject Syria?
and then I saw the thread title and clicked on it because I am against going to Syria and it said Trump is winning

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, you are not.
And most likely never will be.
So in the meantime, try to deal with reality.

the meantime for something that likely never will be is difficult
I want to make sure that there are no abortions in the United States of America

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
More "winning":
April 24, 2018

In the biggest setback yet for the Trump administration in its attempt to end a program that shields some undocumented young adults from deportation, a federal judge ruled Tuesday that the protections must stay in place and that the government must resume accepting new applications.

Judge John D. Bates of Federal District Court for the District of Columbia said that the administration’s decision to terminate the program, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, was based on the “virtually unexplained” grounds that the program was “unlawful.”

The judge stayed his decision for 90 days and gave the Department of Homeland Security the opportunity to better explain its reasoning for canceling the program. If the department fails to do so, it “must accept and process new as well as renewal DACA applications,” Judge Bates wrote in his decision.

The ruling was the third in recent months against the Trump administration’s rollback of DACA. Federal judges in Brooklyn and in San Francisco each issued injunctions ordering that the program remain in place. Neither of those decisions, however, required the government to accept new applications.

Judge Bates, who issued the ruling on Tuesday, was nominated by President George W. Bush in 2001. He described the Trump administration’s decision to phase out DACA as “arbitrary and capricious because the department failed adequately to explain its conclusion that the program was unlawful.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/24/us/daca-dreamers-trump.html

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob appears to be incoherent. Does anybody know what he's problem is?

Jacob, you desperately need to see a mental health professional.

incorrect
i am fine
what the problem is is I was at home and the police came and now we have a new President and maybe a murder and at least someone saying that Trump is the President and people have been saying or implying that I am to the President when I wanted to be the President so that there are no more abortions in the United States of America, and I am not to Syria this is Russia and this is the Prime Minister of Israel.

as for Iran and the Mediterranean, message received we are back to that and we agree, it was something to agree on and a strategy
France gave us an idol/statue
and we have to know according to the way things have been that the truth is still intact as we consider our constitution and what interests foreign are, we follow the way that has been set
in other words, taking action in another nation rather than on the sea may be seen as foreign
and therefore for or of the President
but I am only domestic except for Osama Bin Laden because he murdered a person on our soil from another place
how would I go beyond the United States except for that there is Israel and God's Law?
I am a Jew
a proselyte
and a citizen of the United States of America
I do not know why I talked to Osama Bin Laden's wife online and then to Osama Bin Laden, but he is dead now.
No reason to go to Syria. I do not know why I have been being informed of the question about going there here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
incorrect
i am fine
what the problem is is I was at home and the police came and now we have a new President and maybe a murder and at least someone saying that Trump is the President and people have been saying or implying that I am to the President when I wanted to be the President so that there are no more abortions in the United States of America, and I am not to Syria this is Russia and this is the Prime Minister of Israel.

as for Iran and the Mediterranean, message received we are back to that and we agree, it was something to agree on and a strategy
France gave us an idol/statue
and we have to know according to the way things have been that the truth is still intact as we consider our constitution and what interests foreign are, we follow the way that has been set
in other words, taking action in another nation rather than on the sea may be seen as foreign
and therefore for or of the President
but I am only domestic except for Osama Bin Laden because he murdered a person on our soil from another place
how would I go beyond the United States except for that there is Israel and God's Law?
I am a Jew
a proselyte
and a citizen of the United States of America
I do not know why I talked to Osama Bin Laden's wife online and then to Osama Bin Laden, but he is dead now.
No reason to go to Syria. I do not know why I have been being informed of the question about going there here.

Yeah, I still think you have a problem. It's something that you and your family have to work out, I suppose. You don't sound rational and seem to have delusional reasoning. Are you hallucinating? I would kind of think that's one of your problems, as well.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, I still think you have a problem. It's something that you and your family have to work out, I suppose. You don't sound rational and seem to have delusional reasoning. Are you hallucinating? I would kind of think that's one of your problems, as well.

well great
I have been raped and stripped and people think I am delusional and hallucinating. Not, nope.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
well great
I have been raped and stripped and people think I am delusional and hallucinating. Not, nope.

You have one or more of the following:

1) Mental illness?
2) Drug addiction?
3) A trolling problem? (Like to mess with people's minds? Joke around?)
4) Alcoholism?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You have one or more of the following:

1) Mental illness?
2) Drug addiction?
3) A trolling problem? (Like to mess with people's minds? Joke around?)
4) Alcoholism?

no
as a child I was using the computer and people asked if I had mental illness
guess what? I don't
I do not even drink wine at Passover

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
no
as a child I was using the computer and people asked if I had mental illness
guess what? I don't
I do not even drink wine at Passover

Well, you certainly come off as: incoherent, irrational, and delusional. You might be faking it, but, then again, maybe not?