Trump Actinfg Presidential - "low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, ... "

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump Actinfg Presidential - "low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, ... "

Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'

President Trump bashed the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, in tweets early Thursday that said Brzezinski was "bleeding badly from a face-lift" when he saw her late last year at his Florida resort.

"I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came ..." Trump tweeted before adding, "to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

... Trump’s latest tweets come after a slew of attacks on various media outlets this week.

The president has called out The New York Times, The Washington Post, and CNN on Twitter over in recent days over their coverage of his administration.

The White House and news outlets have sparred within the last few weeks over the treatment of the White House press corps and their access to on-camera briefings.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340018-trump-attacks-morning-joe-in-tweetstorm
North Korea, nuclear proliferation, Syria, chemical weapons , Venezuela, Russian interference in eections, travel bans, Trumpcare, Opiod epidemic - America is confronted by host of problems, both foreign and domestic!

S24 million Americans, most with pre-existing conditions, are facing the frightening prospect of being forced off "Trumpcare," so where does this President place his priorities - tweeting offensive personal insults at the co-hosts of the MSNBC morning show "The Joe!"

Why would someone, whose ego is such that they expect to be above criticism, seek to become the American President - the last position on earth exempt from intense public scrutiny?

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh. Indeed, I just saw that on CNN. Thankfully, both of the hosts have known the Twitter-N-Chief for years and nothing that comes out of his uncouth mouth surprises them. He's such an embarrassment to the United States.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
North Korea, nuclear proliferation, Syria, chemical weapons , Venezuela, Russian interference in eections, travel bans, Trumpcare, Opiod epidemic - America is confronted by host of problems, both foreign and domestic1!

S24 million Americans, most with pre-existing conditions, are facing the frightening prospect of being forced off "Trumpcare," so where does this President place his priorities - tweeting offensive personal insults at the co-hosts of the MSNBC morning show "The Joe!"

Why would someone, whose ego is such that they expect to be above criticism, seek to become the American President - the last position on earth exempt from intense public scrutiny?
First of all you can't spell, check your OP. Next, NOBODY will be "forced" off of "Trumpcare" - CBO scores are historically wrong, just check the Obamacare projections. Dems should be happy since it's not really a repeal. The "cuts" in Medicaid don't start for years and the number will go UP until then. Pre-existing conditions are covered, you're just brainwashed by MSM. As for the big issues, Trump is doing a stellar job on all of them.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Lindsey Graham‏Verified account
@LindseyGrahamSC

Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.

7:15 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Ben Sasse
✔ ‎@BenSasse

Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office.

10:16 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Sen. Susan Collins‏Verified account
@SenatorCollins

This has to stop – we all have a job – 3 branches of gov’t and media. We don’t have to get along, but we must show respect and civility.

8:18 AM - 29 Jun 2017

The reactions to "The Verbal Abuser and Chief" are starting to roll in and the Republican politicians are not amused!

Senate Republicans are desperately attempting to resurrect the Healthcare Bill -that would give this President a much needed ""win!"

Trump's tweets only undermine public support of the Republicans ad reinforces the perception that not only can this President not "close a deal" - he is actively sabotaging those who are trying to close it for him!

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-morning-joe-hosts-beneath-the-dignity-of-his

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

He was angry that Joe and Mika revealed that Trump is being forced to remove a *faked* issue of himself supposedly on Times Magazine:

"DONALD TRUMP: The 'Apprentice' is a television smash!" the main headline reads, alongside "TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS … EVEN TV!".

Never happened.

From the article:
Time magazine has asked the Trump Organization to remove a number of issues featuring President Donald Trump from its golf clubs after they were proven to be fakes.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/28/trump-org-fakes-time-magazine-issues-for-golf-resorts.html

:kook:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
CBO scores are historically wrong, just check the Obamacare projections. Dems should be happy since it's not really a repeal. The "cuts" in Medicaid don't start for years and the number will go UP until then. Pre-existing conditions are covered, you're just brainwashed by MSM. As for the big issues, Trump is doing a stellar job on all of them.

1. The Director of the Congressional Budget Office is appointed by the Republicans and if they are now critical of a CBO's Report, they have no one to blame but themselves.

2. Reasons for the "historically wrong" projections of CBO score on Obamacare is a "self -fulfilling prophecy" - it failed to anticipate the efforts by Republican governors to undermine its implementation in their own state - which would explain the wide range of participation rates within states!

3. Beyond the CBO score, which the Trump supporters reject, there are no reports they can produce to support their contentions that those with pre-existing conditions will be able to afford their "Trumpcare" premiums with $800 billion cut from healthcare!

4. Given that "The Donald " had promised repeatedly that Medicaid would be protected, what's the word of the President an the Republicans worth!?

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1. The Head of the Congressional Budget Office is a Republican appointee, so if they are critical of its report, they have no one to blame but themselves.

2. Reasons for the "historically wrong" projections of CBO score on Obamacare is a "self -fulfilling prophecy" - it failed to anticipate the efforts by Republican governors to undermine its implementation in their own state - which would explain the wide range of participation rates within states!

3. Beyond the CBO score, which the Trump supporters reject, there are no reports they can produce to support their contentions that those with pre-existing conditions will be able to afford their "Trumpcare" premiums with $800 billion cut from healthcare!

4. Given that "The Donald " had promised repeatedly that Medicaid would be protected, what's the word of the President an the Republicans worth!?
The CBO says the premiums will go down with Trumpcare

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Congressional Budget Office

... Whereas politicians on both sides of the aisle have criticized the CBO when its estimates have been politically inconvenient, economists and other academics overwhelmingly reject that the CBO is partisan or that it fails to produce credible forecasts.

A March 2017 survey of leading economists shows a consensus behind the notion that "adjusting for legal restrictions on what the CBO can assume about future legislation and events, the CBO has historically issued credible forecasts of the effects of both Democratic and Republican legislative proposals."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Budget_Office

"CBO has a good track record with a very difficult assignment. It errs, but not systematically or with partisan intent. There is no credible evidence of partisan bias."
- MIT economist David Autor,

... the CBO was well-regarded for its "honest numbers" on fiscal and economic
matters.

- Economist Walter E. Williams

"the CBO’s analyses and forecasting are regarded as good or better than others doing similar work... economists say that the CBO’s economic projections generally compare favorably against other outfits, and its long-term budget estimates have been fairly accurate."
- Los Angeles Times,

the CBO "has emerged over its history as a neutral analyst of congressional budgets and cost estimates for proposed legislation." The agency has "a nonpartisan staff culture."
- Sarah Binder, George Washington University political scientist

The Director of the Congressional Budget Office is appointed by the The Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate after considering recommendations from the two budget committees.

The current Director, Keith Hall, served in the Bush Administration and was appointed by the Republican House Speaker and President pro tempore of the Senate in 2O15 to serve a 4 year term.

If the Republicans are now dissatisfied with CBO Report, the can always fire the Director they appointed, and replace him with someone who will only publish partisan reports that support their agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Budget_Office

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The CBO says the premiums will go down with Trumpcare

"Patrick jane" is "cherry picking" the Congressional Budget's Office Report.

It is projected that "Trumpcare" premiums won't decrease largely because they will not be required to cover the range of healthcare coverage that currently exists under Obamacare!

By fragmenting coxerage, the American public in placed in the unenviable position of attempting to predict the kind of healthcare they will need f they become ill in in the future!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"Patrick jane" is "cherry picking" the Congressional Budget's Office Report.

It is projected that "Trumpcare" premiums won't decrease largely because they will not be required to cover the range of healthcare coverage that currently exists under Obamacare!

By fragmenting coxerage, the American public in placed in the unenviable position of attempting to predict the kind of healthcare they will need f they become ill in in the future!
You're cherry picking

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
First of all you can't spell, check your OP. Next, NOBODY will be "forced" off of "Trumpcare" - CBO scores are historically wrong, just check the Obamacare projections.
The current Director of the Congressional Budget Office, Keith Hall, has been the Chief Economist for the White House Council of Economic Advisers and has also held the positions of Chief Economist for the Department of Commerce and Senior International Economist for the International Trade Commission's Research Division.

If the Republicans are unhappy with CBO's Report, they can always go the "Comey Route" by firing yet another Director (whom the Republicans appointed in 201) and replacing him with someone who will be content to only write partisan reports supportive of their political agenda!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"I heard poorly rated [MENTION=229]morning[/MENTION] Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came … to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”
- Donald Trump Republican President

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

WASHINGTON — The Latest on President Donald Trump’s tweet about cable TV host Mika Brzezinski

1:10 p.m. (EST)
- “really saddens me because it is so beneath the dignity of the president of the United States to engage in such behaviour” ... “blatantly sexist”
- House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi

- “Mr. President, it is incumbent upon ALL of us to tone down this divisive political rhetoric.#RestoreCivility.”
- Illinois Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger

“Let’s all remember the lessons from the Congressional shooting just a couple weeks ago. We must treat one another with decency & respect.”
- Florida Republican congressman Carlos Curbelo

1:05 p.m.

“when her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder.”
- Stephanie Grisham, spokeswoman for First Lady Melania Trump (hopes to use her White House position to combat cyber bullying)

12:35 p.m.

President Donald Trump and other leaders “should model civility, honour and respect in their political rhetoric.” ... “don’t help our political or national discourse and do not provide a positive role model for our national dialogue.” (in reference to the Scaise attack)
= Senator James Lankford

11:55 a.m.

“Obviously I don’t see that as an appropriate comment. What we’re trying to do around here is improve the tone and civility of the debate, and this obviously doesn’t help.”
- Republican Speaker Paul Ryan

11:35 a.m.

“an outrageous number of personal attacks” on the president and says Trump “fights fire with fire and certainly will not be allowed to be bullied by liberal media and the liberal elites within the media or Hollywood or anywhere else.”
White House Spokeswoman Sanders

11:28 a.m.

“This has to stop — we all have a job — 3 branches of gov’t and media. We don’t have to get along, but we must show respect and civility.”
- Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins

11:15 a.m.

“The president’s behaviour should be repudiated loudly and clearly ... heinous and vile comments about the looks and intelligence of a prominent woman.”
- Democrat Nita Lowey of New York

10:45 a.m.

“This is not okay. As a female in politics I am often criticized for my looks. We should be working to empower women.”
- Lynn Jenkins, Kansas

10:40 a.m.

“Please just stop. This isn’t normal and it’s beneath the dignity of your office.”
- Sen. Ben Sasse, Republican, Nebraska

“Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.”
- Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican, South Carolina

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

No prominent Republican politician has rushed to Trump's defence - only the White House spokeswoman, the First Lady and "Patrick jane" have not denounced his offensive tweets!

I like what Trump said about Mika and Joe, two terrible TV personalities

Some Republicans have stated that they resent the President indulging in personal attacks that diverts attention and support away from their legislative agenda - they did not come to Washington to defend this President from his own "self-inflicted wounds!"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
This kind of stuff is all you guys got :idunno: :yawn:
Its a lot more "stuff" than "The Donald" and his motley crew of "birthers" had to promote their campaign against President Obama over the past 8 years!

They are lying pychos. So what.

I'll give "Nick M" the benefit of the doubt that he is "Theology Online's" resident authority on "lying psychos" - despite the fact that he can't spell it!