Trucking!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Winter driving!

Impressive job by the second guy - his trailer axles broke loose but he got them back in line.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
110 years
Denver crash, April 2019, I-70

He should have been put to death for capital negligence. Big rig, big responsibility to ensure that one's vehicle is properly maintained, and to not drive in a dangerous manner.

Speeding. Maintaining one's speed is CRUCIAL when going down a mountain. Too fast, and you'll flip going around curves. Too slow, and you're impeding other traffic. Section 2.3.1, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, and 2.6 of the Commercial Driver's License Manual (linked below, pdf).

His brakes failed. Pre-trip inspections would have alerted him to problems with his brakes long before they would have failed. Fault also lies with his company and his boss, as they should have been scheduling regular preventative maintenance appointments. Section 2.1, 2.1.3, and 2.1.4 of the Commercial Driver's License Manual.

He bypassed three runaway truck ramps. He didn't know what they're for? Gimme a break. You have to know what they are in order to pass the written test. Section 2.6, 2.6.6, 2.8.4, and all of 2.16, of the Commercial Driver's License Manual.

----------

Also, @6:10, the host correctly identifies Bruce Jenner as "he."

"I know mountain driving, I live in Appalachian Tennessee!"
No, brotha, you don't know nothin' about mountain driving. Those Appalachians, they're foothills compared to the rockies! The tallest mountain in the Appalachians is 6,684 ft. The tallest mountain in the rockies? 14,439 ft.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Facebook does not imbed because Facebook is not viewable to all part of the world to to people who are not members of Facebook.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Facebook does not imbed because Facebook is not viewable to all part of the world to to people who are not members of Facebook.
Okay thanks. I'm having trouble with YouTube at the moment, so I'm exploring other sites. I'm back on Facebook, about to register on Reddit, and am probably going to buy a subscription to Patreon.