toldailytopic: Should party trump person? How important is it to vote for your politi

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlunae

Adolp Hitler and Barack Obama can speak their mind. With a teleprompter.

Really? I mean, really?

Don't you mean people who agree with you? Nothing wrong with that, just say it.

That's not what I mean, but thanks for playing.

So, you will do some evil, like killing just a few Jews in exchange for your pet project. I see.

There are some things that should be compromised, but they don't come up that often in American politics.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 11th, 2009 10:26 AM

toldailytopic: Should party trump person? How important is it to vote for your political party regardless of the candidates voting record.

I do believe George Washington warned us about such things in his Farewell speech. I say, no to party over principle or the Constitution.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's not what I mean, but thanks for playing.

Then what do you really mean when you say "and have a well-reasoned position,". Therefore, if they don't have a well reasoned position, you do not agree and do not support.

You are a mental giant!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Personally (ironically enough), I think the person (and his/her voting record) is far more important than any political party.

Party should be irrelevant, and for me it is.

Vote the person, not the party.

Vote for the individual who best represents your *values.

I'd vote for a righteous Democrat over a shady Republican.

As bad as you want Ronald Reagan to be the party, sadly, he is not. They just waited for him to die to return to their roots.

*No... Vote for the individual who best represents Jesus' values.

Politics are a lost cause - focus on something more important that needs fixing and that results in eternal gains - the church!

I do believe George Washington warned us about such things in his Farewell speech. I say, no to party over *principle or the Constitution.

What they said. :up:

rexlunae

Then what do you really mean when you say "and have a well-reasoned position,". Therefore, if they don't have a well reasoned position, you do not agree and do not support.

You are a mental giant!

Do you want me to get out my dictionary and define reason for you? Or do you have your own dictionary?

Status
Not open for further replies.