TOL treasure hunt

WatchmanOnTheWall

You already responded to the answer and said, again, "incorrect".

The answer was right there in front of you:

1) Yom Echad
2) Yom Sheni
3) Yom Shlishi
4) Yom Rebii
5) Yom Chamishi
6) Yom haShishi

You yourself have missed it or not read it.

Moreover what I said in #2, which you quoted, is directly related to the OP because you claim in the OP that the third Sabbath of every month always falls on the 22nd of the month. However that cannot be true because of what I said from the scripture:

2) The "last great day of the feast" in John 7:37 is Shmini Atzeret, the 22nd of the seventh month, which the lunar sabbatarians say is always a Sabbath. But the next chapter is a continuance of the same passage: the Master goes out to the mount of Olives and the very next morning returns to the temple to teach, (Joh8:1-2). At the end of that chapter they are about to stone him, but he conceals himself, passes through their midst, and goes his way: and as he departs from the temple he sees a man blind from his birth, (Joh9:1). He then heals this blind man blind on the 23rd, the day after Shmini Atzeret, and guess what? It is the Sabbath, (Joh9:14). So right here in this passage we have the last great day of the feast of Sukkot, the 22nd of the seventh month: and the very next day is a weekly Sabbath, and it is the 23rd of the seventh month. There are two schools of lunar sabbatarians: the one says that the Sabbaths always fall on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th, while Watchman's club teaches that the Sabbaths always fall on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, and neither camp can account for the above New Testament evidence, (and some do not even know it exists).

There should be no doubt that the last great day of Sukkot-Tabernacles is the eighth day of the feast, as you yourself know and claim, and you know full well that the eighth day of the feast is the 22nd of the month, and you have also already claimed that it is a weekly Sabbath. You are flat out wrong because of what is written in the Gospel of John: it cannot be a weekly Sabbath because the very next day is the Sabbath according to the Gospel of John:

John 7:2 KJV
2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.

John 7:14 KJV
14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Then comes the 22nd of the seventh month:

John 7:37 KJV (Shmini Atzeret, the eighth day of Tabernacles)
37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

John 7:53 KJV
53 And every man went unto his own house.

Then comes the very next day which is the 23rd of the seventh month:

John 8:1-2 KJV
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

Then at the end of the discourse they take up stones to stone him and he leaves:

John 8:59 KJV
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

And as the Master passes by, going out of the temple, he sees the man blind from birth:

John 9:1 KJV
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

And then he heals the blind man:

John 9:5-7 KJV
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,
7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

This is no doubt the 23rd of the seventh month and it is the Sabbath:

John 9:14-16 KJV
14 And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.
15 Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.
16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

You therefore cannot be correct, and neither can your calendar be correct, because you and the calendar you are promoting both claim that the 22nd day of every month is a weekly Sabbath: and yet we clearly see in the above passage that the 22nd of the seventh month is the last great day of the feast of Tabernacles, just as the scripture teaches in the Torah, (the eighth day of Sukkot-Tabernacles), and the very next day, which is the 23rd of the seventh month, is a weekly Sabbath!

This has everything to do with your false claims in the OP.

Nope, none of that answers the OP. The answer is in Exodus chapter 16, you only need to be able to read and count to answer it. I think you're making it harder than then it needs to be. just read it and see what days of the month they collected the manna.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I am addressing the OP, you are refusing further discussions with the problems created by the ideas in the OP.

Nope, you're missing the answer that is right there in the text of Exodus 16. Just read it and see which days they collected the manna. Don't be afraid of what it actually says. God's Word is there for our benefit. It is there to prosper us and not to harm us.

daqq

Nope, none of that answers the OP. The answer is in Exodus chapter 16, you only need to be able to read and count to answer it. I think you're making it harder than then it needs to be. just read it and see what days of the month they collected the manna.

You have been shown multiple ways in multiple threads why you are incorrect about your assumptions concerning Exodus 16. You have now denied three chapters in the Gospel of John, which include the section regarding the feast of Sukkot-Tabernacles, and which prove that the 23rd of the seventh month was a Sabbath in that year, (John chapters 7, 8, and 9). Moreover this again proves what was already shown to you in another thread; how that a shabbaton-rest is not the same as a Shabbat shabbaton, and thus, the shabbaton-rest days of the feast of Sukkot, which are the first and the eighth days, are not weekly Sabbaths but simply called shabbaton-rest days. You have denied both the Torah and the Gospel of John in favor of your erroneous calendar. Moreover you have now denied the very opening creation account, from the first chapter of Genesis, where those six names of the days are found:

1) Yom Echad - Genesis 1:5
2) Yom Sheni - Genesis 1:8
3) Yom Shlishi - Genesis 1:13
4) Yom Rebii - Genesis 1:19
5) Yom Chamishi - Genesis 1:23
6) Yom haShishi - Genesis 1:31

You have made yourself a Scripture perverter and denier in honor of a moon calendar.

daqq

You have made yourself a Scripture perverter and denier in honor of a moon calendar.

The Master went around healing such people:

Matthew 4:24 KJV
24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Matthew 17:14-18 KJV
14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

G4583 σεληνιάζομαι seleniazomai (se-lee-niy-a'-zo-mai) v.
to be moon-struck, i.e. crazy.
[middle voice or passive from a presumed derivative of G4582]
KJV: be a lunatic
Root(s): G4582

G4582 σελήνη selene (se-lee'-nee) n.
the moon.
[from selas “brilliancy” (probably akin to the alternate of G138, through the idea of attractiveness)]
KJV: moon

How can you be a reliable "watchman on the wall" if you are moonstruck?
The moon Watcher stations in his station on the wall of Anak. :chuckle:

Thus he showed me, and behold, Adonai was stationed by the wall of Anak, and in his hand was the hook of Anak: and he said to me, What do you see? and I said, Anak. And Adonai said, Behold, I will set Anak in the midst of my people, and I will not again pass over them any more: and the joyful high places shall be desolated, and the sanctuaries shall be laid waste, and I will rise up against the house of Yarabeam with the sword. The hour is coming, O pseudo-prophet: and no man knows the day or the hour. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

You have been shown multiple ways in multiple threads why you are incorrect about your assumptions concerning Exodus 16. You have now denied three chapters in the Gospel of John, which include the section regarding the feast of Sukkot-Tabernacles, and which prove that the 23rd of the seventh month was a Sabbath in that year, (John chapters 7, 8, and 9). Moreover this again proves what was already shown to you in another thread; how that a shabbaton-rest is not the same as a Shabbat shabbaton, and thus, the shabbaton-rest days of the feast of Sukkot, which are the first and the eighth days, are not weekly Sabbaths but simply called shabbaton-rest days. You have denied both the Torah and the Gospel of John in favor of your erroneous calendar. Moreover you have now denied the very opening creation account, from the first chapter of Genesis, where those six names of the days are found:

1) Yom Echad - Genesis 1:5
2) Yom Sheni - Genesis 1:8
3) Yom Shlishi - Genesis 1:13
4) Yom Rebii - Genesis 1:19
5) Yom Chamishi - Genesis 1:23
6) Yom haShishi - Genesis 1:31

Nope, you've missed it again. Try looking at the bold text in the OP which I helpfully put there. Keep trying you'll get it eventually.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Thus he showed me, and behold, Adonai was stationed by the wall of Anak, and in his hand was the hook of Anak: and he said to me, What do you see? and I said, Anak. And Adonai said, Behold, I will set Anak in the midst of my people, and I will not again pass over them any more: and the joyful high places shall be desolated, and the sanctuaries shall be laid waste, and I will rise up against the house of Yarabeam with the sword. The hour is coming, O pseudo-prophet: and no man knows the day or the hour. :chuckle:

Please stick to the OP.

genuineoriginal

Nope, you're missing the answer that is right there in the text of Exodus 16. Just read it and see which days they collected the manna. Don't be afraid of what it actually says. God's Word is there for our benefit. It is there to prosper us and not to harm us.

I am not missing anything, but you have 1-2 extra days every month that do not fit into your teaching, and you keep avoiding addressing those extra days.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I am not missing anything, but you have 1-2 extra days every month that do not fit into your teaching, and you keep avoiding addressing those extra days.

You have a misunderstanding of the verses, and trying to impose that same misunderstanding on others by telling them to keep reading the verses you are misunderstanding is not going to change your misunderstanding.

Wrong, try again.

genuineoriginal

I am human, of course I fail but scripture never fails, take another look, you might see it this time? :)
I have looked at the verses, I have seen where your mistake comes from, and have tried to point out your mistake to you by showing you the days that do not fit into seven day weeks when using your calculations.
Look at the calendars I posted again.
Pay attention to the days after the 29th day of the month and the 2nd day of the next month.
Explain how to fit those days into your interpretation.
If you refuse to look at them, you have failed.
If you cannot explain how to fit those days into your interpretation, you have failed.
I have succeeded because the days in the passage you keep wanting me to look at fit into a continual seven day week cycle and there are never any days left over.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I have looked at the verses, I have seen where your mistake comes from, and have tried to point out your mistake to you by showing you the days that do not fit into seven day weeks when using your calculations.
Look at the calendars I posted again.
Pay attention to the days after the 29th day of the month and the 2nd day of the next month.
Explain how to fit those days into your interpretation.
If you refuse to look at them, you have failed.
If you cannot explain how to fit those days into your interpretation, you have failed.
I have succeeded because the days in the passage you keep wanting me to look at fit into a continual seven day week cycle and there are never any days left over.

Nope, it does say which days the manna was collected on. Have another look, you might get it this time.:)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-26. It is Yom, Day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

The answer to your question is as follows. I do not know how to read all of the Hebrew here in this verse, scripture, at this time. I can read the first seven words without any problem or difficulty. Hebrew is read from right to left. I can pronounce these words. I am working on my vocabulary.

Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 16
Verse 26

26 Six days you shall gather it, but on the seventh day [which is the] Sabbath on it there will be none
:כו שֵׁ֥שֶׁת יָמִ֖ים תִּלְקְטֻ֑הוּ וּבַיּ֧וֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִ֛י שַׁבָּ֖ת לֹ֥א יִֽהְיֶה־בּֽוֹ

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-26. It is Yom, Day. I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

The answer to your question is as follows. I do not know how to read all of the Hebrew here in this verse, scripture, at this time. I can read the first seven words without any problem or difficulty. Hebrew is read from right to left. I can pronounce these words. I am working on my vocabulary.

Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 16
Verse 26

26 Six days you shall gather it, but on the seventh day [which is the] Sabbath on it there will be none
:כו שֵׁ֥שֶׁת יָמִ֖ים תִּלְקְטֻ֑הוּ וּבַיּ֧וֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִ֛י שַׁבָּ֖ת לֹ֥א יִֽהְיֶה־בּֽוֹ

Shalom.

Jacob

Wrong. You're looking for 6 consecutive days between 1 and 30.