TOL Members

CherubRam

Please take the time to answer this question. Are you using a computer or a Iphone for the Internet?

I'm using a computer for the Internet myself. I tried using a Iphone and it was to costly.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i use computers, mostly at three different libraries and the on-campus computer lab

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Computer ... I don't have an Iphone ... and don't even use my cell phone.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Please take the time to answer this question. Are you using a computer or a Iphone for the Internet?

I'm using a computer for the Internet myself. I tried using a Iphone and it was to costly.

why don't you use a computer for internet and an iphone for phone calls?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a land line and a cell phone. It is a lot cheaper for me to use a land line for the Internet, like about 100.00 dollars a month cheaper.

I use a landline as well. It was a bundle deal through my internet (cable) provider. I pay $62.50 a month for high speed internet and phone service.

CherubRam

Computer ... I don't have an Iphone ... and don't even use my cell phone.
I use my cell phone for long distance calls and when I am away from home. My Track Phone only cost 20.00 every 3 months. I get my Internet for 19.95 a month with a contract and direct pay.

CherubRam

It seems to me that those posting on Christian Internet Forums are those using computers. My point being that Iphones are to costly and inconvenient to use for the Internet. Christian Forums use to be a great deal more active ten years ago.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me that those posting on Christian Internet Forums are those using computers. My point being that Iphones are to costly and inconvenient to use for the Internet. Christian Forums use to be a great deal more active ten years ago.

I use a desktop - no smart phone, tablet or laptop. I will be shopping for a new computer/laptop at the end of the year.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
desktop computer, either at home (in the winter, spring, and fall) or at the library (summertime)