Today is Revi'i, 10-2, the Eighth Day of Chanukah.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I know whose thread it is and I knew when I said that.
Why do you suppose I am now cutting you off?
Perhaps it is you who should start thinking. :chuckle:

You said; "Have a nice thread"

'Have' is possessive verb in this case:

have
verb
1.possess, own, or hold.
e.g.
"have a nice day", "have a nice life".

Think before posting.

daqq

You said; "Have a nice thread"

'Have' is possessive verb in this case:

have
verb
1.possess, own, or hold.
e.g.
"have a nice day", "have a nice life".

Think before posting.

LOL, I will respond to you once more here in this thread which is clearly not your thread, but only to make note of your glaring hypocrisy by way of the fact that you have posted to me a link in this thread, which took me to another one of your own threads which I could not get into because you reported me for "disrupting your thread", and therefore the mods removed me from that thread. But now here you are in this thread, which is not your thread, DESTROYING it with ridiculous name calling, such as a whole posts full of wasted space just to call someone "idiot", and "you idiot", and whining like a baby when others do not agree with your false claim to have "God's Calendar". Do you not see that you are nothing more than a modern day Pharisee and a hypocrite?

Again, and for the last time here: have a nice thread, dear thread derailer. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

LOL, I will respond to you once more here in this thread which is clearly not your thread, but only to make note of your glaring hypocrisy by way of the fact that you have posted to me a link in this thread, which took me to another one of your own threads which I could not get into because you reported me for "disrupting your thread", and therefore the mods removed me from that thread. But now here you are in this thread, which is not your thread, DESTROYING it with ridiculous name calling, such as a whole posts full of wasted space just to call someone "idiot", and "you idiot", and whining like a baby when others do not agree with your false claim to have "God's Calendar". Do you not see that you are nothing more than a modern day Pharisee and a hypocrite?

Again, and for the last time here: have a nice thread, dear thread derailer. :chuckle:

Actually you derailed this thread back in your post #11

Think before posting

The Mods rightly banned you too.

daqq

Actually you derailed this thread back in your post #11

Think before posting

The Mods rightly banned you too.

Today is Revi'i, 10-2, the Eighth Day of Chanukah.

I just wanted to say this because what I know to be true seems different from the way the world around me is living.

Happy Chanukah!

Revi'i is evening and morning, the fourth day of the week.

Chanukah days are night and day, or day.

It is morning and day here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Correct although on God's Calendar it is the first day of the week:

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/guide_v2017calendar_year5988_2018.pdf

Hanukkah is the prophetic celebration of Jesus' conception, (as I explained before to you).

Jesus’ Conception: Day 24 month 9—13th December 4BC
Jesus’ Birth: Day 1 month 7—11th September 3BC

I do not know what you are talking about. Rishon is the first day of the week. Today is Revi'i, the fourth day of the week.

That's because you haven't read or understood a single thing about God's Calendar that I have tried to tell you about for months. Just clicking on the link I just gave would have at least shown you why today is day one of the week but you can't even manage that.:plain:

:spam:

WatchmanOnTheWall

I want to call a truce as it's Christmas (even though Jesus was born on 11th September [3BC] and on God's Calendar it was Day 1 [Trumpets] Tishr [3969AM]) Sorry I called you an idiot I only meant stupid :salute:

P.S. I like your new Avi BTW (High Priestish breast plate)