To Reject the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is to Reject Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
To say that Jesus Christ did not justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and did not reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 is to say that Jesus is not the savior of the world, John 12:47.

Those who say or believe such things are not Christians. They are frauds and unbelievers in the work and the person of Jesus Christ and are anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

If Jesus did not atone for our sins and the sins of the whole world 1 John 2:2, then no one is saved and we are all still in our sins. There is no such thing as a partial Gospel. One must believe in the whole Gospel or they believe none of the Gospel.

The Gospel separates the believers from the unbelievers. Don't refer to yourself as a Christian and then declare that Jesus is not the savior of the whole world. You are a fraud and an unbeliever.

Only Christians believe that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and that he is Lord, Colossians 2:15. Only Christians believe that they are justified by faith alone, because they have been justified by Christ alone. To say that the work of Christ does not justify is to say that you are an unbeliever and a fraud.

Paul said that... "The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes" Romans 1:16.

He didn't say that Calvinism or the Catholic church was the power of God unto salvation. The Gospel is that work that Jesus Christ did in our name and on our behalf that saves and justifies us. It is the power of God unto salvation.

No one will be saved that does not believe and have faith in this work that Christ has done on our behalf. To reject the Gospel is to reject Christ. The Gospel cannot be separated from Christ himself. You cannot say that you believe in Jesus, but you don't believe that he has defeated sin, death and the devil and is the savior of the whole world. To profess such a thing is to profess that you are an unbeliever.

M

Man.0

What is the aim and objective of all these sermons that you teach?

M

Man.0

What was Paul's purpose in preaching the Gospel to the heathen Gentiles?

That they might hear the good news of Christ; and by hearing, faith might be imparted; and by faith being given, and also by they repenting of their sins, the process of salvation might begin.

Are you a modern-day Paul then? Have you been apprehended by Christ? Has He personally instructed, and prepared you to deliver the messages you are speaking? If not, why are you speaking them?

beloved57

To say that Jesus Christ did not justify the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and did not reconcile the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19 is to say that Jesus is not the savior of the world, John 12:47.

Those who say or believe such things are not Christians. They are frauds and unbelievers in the work and the person of Jesus Christ and are anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

If Jesus did not atone for our sins and the sins of the whole world 1 John 2:2, then no one is saved and we are all still in our sins. There is no such thing as a partial Gospel. One must believe in the whole Gospel or they believe none of the Gospel.

The Gospel separates the believers from the unbelievers. Don't refer to yourself as a Christian and then declare that Jesus is not the savior of the whole world. You are a fraud and an unbeliever.

Only Christians believe that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and that he is Lord, Colossians 2:15. Only Christians believe that they are justified by faith alone, because they have been justified by Christ alone. To say that the work of Christ does not justify is to say that you are an unbeliever and a fraud.

Paul said that... "The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes" Romans 1:16.

He didn't say that Calvinism or the Catholic church was the power of God unto salvation. The Gospel is that work that Jesus Christ did in our name and on our behalf that saves and justifies us. It is the power of God unto salvation.

No one will be saved that does not believe and have faith in this work that Christ has done on our behalf. To reject the Gospel is to reject Christ. The Gospel cannot be separated from Christ himself. You cannot say that you believe in Jesus, but you don't believe that he has defeated sin, death and the devil and is the savior of the whole world. To profess such a thing is to profess that you are an unbeliever.

Dont you teach that there will be people lost in hell, suffering for their sins in unbelief, even though Christ Lived and died for them ? Yes or No ?

Robert Pate

Banned
That they might hear the good news of Christ; and by hearing, faith might be imparted; and by faith being given, and also by they repenting of their sins, the process of salvation might begin.

Are you a modern-day Paul then? Have you been apprehended by Christ? Has He personally instructed, and prepared you to deliver the messages you are speaking? If not, why are you speaking them?

All who have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit working in the life of the believer that makes him a witness for Christ and his Gospel, Acts 4:20.

Robert Pate

Banned
Dont you teach that there will be people lost in hell, suffering for their sins in unbelief, even though Christ Lived and died for them ? Yes or No ?

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14 plus numerous other scriptures.

You reject this teaching and in doing so make yourself a Gospel and Christ rejector. You are fuel for the flames of hell.

Cross Reference

All who have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are indwelt with the Holy Spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit working in the life of the believer that makes him a witness for Christ and his Gospel, Acts 4:20.

Then you are a very presumptuous baby Christian.

M

Man.0

You didn't answer my questions.

Robert Pate

Banned
You didn't answer my questions.

I thought that I did answer them.

There is only one Paul. I am not him.

There are many unsaved people on this Forum. you may be one of them. They have never heard the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. I teach the Gospel, not religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pity you have nothing sufficient of the gospel to persuade anyone to Jesus Christ in a sustaining way. You would be lying if you said "come to Jesus, He will change your life" when you have never experienced such a change.

You are apparently a Pentecostal that believes that the Gospel is the changed life. A very subjective Catholic doctrine.

I have a scripture for you.

"But to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly his faith (Not his life) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Robert Pate

Banned
How is that you're still a sinner if you have salvation?

The apostle Paul also confessed that he was a sinner, 1 Timothy 1:15.

And then the apostle John said... "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

Jesus said that he came into the world to save sinners.

I do my best to not sin, but I still sin. It seems that I am always cussing some one when I am in my car.