To Reject Christ's Gospel is to Reject Christ

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's true, and this is why we must each work out our own salvation.
FALSE GOSPEL ALERT ***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Robert Pate

Banned
To Reject Brinsmead-ism is to Reject a Man-Made Pseudo-Gospel

Robert D. Brinsmead is a Christian scholar that published a Christian magazine called "Verdict". It was a world wide publication that many other Christian scholars participated in. Verdict's motto was "The Gospel Plus Nothing and Nothing But the Gospel". Most of the subscribers to Verdict were pastors and seminary professors. Verdict was not a magazine about religion, If anything it was anti-religion. Brinsmead funded this publication with his own money and donations from the subscribers. I followed Verdict for over 20 years. Brinsmead who also owns an exotic fruit farm in Australia, has retired he is 83 years old. I am forever indebted to Mr Brinsmead because it was through his publication that I discovered the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you would like to know more about Verdict Publications or Brinsmead google the name.

Cruciform

Catholics don't earn their salvation
Correct, since any acts of ours that are pleasing to God are not done in our own power, but only as a result of God's grace. "It is God who works in us, both to will and to do according to his good pleasure" (Phil. 2:12-13; cf. 1 Cor. 15:10; Rom. 2:6-11).