Those who esteem/use the ten commandments bring forth only children of the flesh . .

Gurucam

Physical reading and physical hearing scriptures in the carnal/physical/Satanic/'the dead' way of knowing things.

Truth and All Truth does not come though the above pathway.

Truth and All Truth can be discerned and known only intuitively. This is done through direct communion between one's own spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

The above is how Jesus passes knowledge and guidance to those in Christ.

The Truth which Jesus delivers to each Christian/Saint in the above manner is very personalized. No two Christian/Saint get the same Truth from Jesus. One's Truth is one's precise and individualized mission in the body of Christ. One's truth is what each Christian/Saint (as an individual) must know and how one must be guided in one's life on earth.

No two Christian/Saint gets the same Truth from the Spirit of Jesus. This is why each Saint/Chrisitian must search his or her own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do.

This is no longer generalized guidance as offer by the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. This is totally real time, all the time, individualized guidance from the living Spirit of Jesus.

What the living Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each Christian/Saint to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of the following two things;
1. the live and current ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and
2. the live, real time Will/Spirit of God.

The live and current ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit is unique in each person. This is the abstract (ideas) expression which determine and controls one's physical gene expression.

This makes what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do very unique for each person. This is one's All Truth.

The live and current ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit constitute one's epi-genetic code.

One's love for one's epi-genetic factors create and sustains one's heart/spirit. One's love for a specific set of ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration creates and sustains one spirit/heart.

Only these ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations are entangled with the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Only these essentially deeply seated, ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations, which are the essential fabric of one's own spirit are addressed and catered for by the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. These deeply seated, ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations, which are the essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit are the only things that one can pray for and achieve fulfillment (and support for), from the Holy Spirit though the Spirit of Jesus.

One cannot get just any arbitrary thing which one prays for. The spirit of Jesus tells Saints/Christians what to pray for. When they obey, they get every thing that they pray for:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There is no space in heaven, for those whose 'eyes are closed'.

There is no space in heaven, for those whose 'eyes are closed'.

Ezekiel: 11
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above speaks of:

1. giving them one heart and a new spirit
2. taking away one's 'stony heart' and giving one a 'heart of flesh'
3. being converted when one cease having a heart that is 'waxed gross'
4. being dead and being held under the ten commandment and bringing forth only fruits onto death.
5. being delivered from the the ten commandments so that one can serve in the newness of spirit and so stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God.

Clearly a 'stony heart' is 'waxed gross' or 'covered over' heart/spirit. This is to be 'dead' to one's own heart/spirit. A 'stony heart' is to be without awareness of love.

Only one who has a stony heart (i.e. one who is without awareness of spirit/love) will discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

The above says that when one was unaware of one's spirit, one was also unaware of love. (of course such a one will mistake many carnal attraction to be love.

God is Love and God is a Spirit. God/love is connected only to and with, one's spirit body and spirit side. God/love is not connected to or with, one's carnal/flesh/man body or man side. 'The dead'/Satan/child of the flesh cannot know love. And cannot be led or urged by love (which is an essential fabric of one's spirit and the Spirit).

The instruction in Romans: 7 above is for those who have recently awakened to their own spirit/heart and therefore recently awakened to love (for the first time). It is an instruction to such people to drop and/or transgress the ten commandments and instead, serve in the newness of spirit/love.

The instruction to such a person is to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit/love (because one's heart/spirit is no longer 'stony' (or dead to one).

The above say that when one's heart/spirit was stony (i.e. 'dead' to one or when one's heart/spirit was 'waxed gross' or 'covered over') one did not know love and did not know about love, which are urging of one's spirit/heart. At that time one knew only about urging of one's flesh.

One who knows only the urging of one's flesh is called a child of the flesh. Such a one is also called 'the dead' (meaning dead within or dead to one's own heart/spirit. Such a one is also called Satan. Satan is one who savor the thing of man (i.e. flesh things) and not the things of God (spirit and Spirit things). The spirit of such a one must be saved.

Satan is one who savor only the things of man/flesh and not the things of God. God is a Spirit and God is Love. Therefore Satan is one who does not know spirit, Spirit and/or love.

One who is Satan would not know love which is a fabric of one's spirit and the Holy Spirit. Jesus asked Peter three time, whether or not he loved Him. This is a lesson. This is the passing of information. This was for those with 'ears to hear' to know that Peter continued to be Satan and therefore 'dead' to spirit, Spirit and love.

One whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross' or 'covered over' is unaware of his spirit body. He is aware of only his flesh body. He can savor only the things of man (his flesh). He cannot savor the things of God (spirit and Spirit things). Such a one is Satan. The spirit of such a one must be saved. And only such people are held under the ten commandments and bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

People whose spirit need to saved and may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus are kept in the church of Satan/Peter while they live on earth. They cannot soweth to spirit and Spirit and they bring forth only fruits onto death. They are without awareness of love.

However is love is a common 'hot topic' and everyone lay claim to know love. So Catholics also lay claim to know Love. They claim awareness of love. However being spiritually dead they cannot actually know love. So they mistake carnal attractions to be love and they are none the wiser.

Know them to be with out awareness of love which is the only anchor of spirit and Spirit and which is also the only anchor in the body of Christ. Know then to be with out awareness of spirit and love because they discern wisdom in, delight in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. And they perceive and project that ding the above is to esteem and spirit and love.

Those whose spirit must be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus (i.e. those in the church of Peter/Satan), perpetrate and/or condone the worse heart-less (loveless) acts on earth. However they unwittingly perceive themselves to be "spiritually aware and love aware". They are actually 'the dead', 'children of the flesh', Satan and Satanic, simply posturing (wittingly or unwittingly) as something different.

If one does not close one's 'eyes' to truth one will indeed 'see' truth:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

. . . their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and should be converted and I should heal them

Apparently, according to the Holy KJV N.T., there is no room in heaven, for 'the willfully or other wise 'blind'.

However there are lots of welcomes and permanent spaces in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, for the those have 'closed their eyes' (i.e. the willfully or other wise 'blind') .

Last edited:

Gurucam

Satan/Peter (and his church) was and continued to be, spirit-less and love-less.

Satan/Peter (and his church) was and continued to be, spirit-less and love-less.

Matthew 16:22-24King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

In the above Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because Peter savored the things of man and not the things of God.

The above confirmation was done (by Jesus) for our edification.

The questions are, what are the things of God and how are they discerned?

God is a Spirit and God is also love:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Therefore Peter did not savor spirit, the Holy Spirit and love

We are told that everyone has two bodies:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

We told, also that things of God are discerned only though the faculties of our spirit body or inward man and not through the faculties of our 'natural man or physical body or flesh body:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus, because he (i.e. Peter) savor only things of man. This is the things related to only his natural body (i.e. this man or flesh body). And indeed up to this day the church of Satan/Peter and his longs succession of Pope still savor the thing of man/flesh. They demand physical sensory validation of all things before they accept anything. Also their treasure are material and earthly and held on earth. The treasures of God and heaven are 'not seen' (i.e. not physical/material).

The above revelations says that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because:
1. Peter savored the things of man, i.e. flesh things.
2. Peter did not savor the things of God which are spirit, the Holy Spirit and love.

Clearly Satan is one who is dead to one's own heart/spirit. That is, a heart-less, spirit-less and love-less person.

The above was Peter. And one need not look to far to know of the consistent and totally heart-less, spirit-less and love-less acts of the church of Satan/Peter and his succession of popes, elders and followers, as practiced through out the past 2000 odd years, on earth.

Conquerors who killed and stole the lands of other (who were essentially spiritual aware people) were endorsed and supported by the church of Satan/Peter. The church of Satan/Peter shared in the spoils of these conquers.

The church of Satan/Peter also killed billion of spiritually actualized women who were getting insights directly from the Spirit of Jesus, through each of their own heart/spirit. They were showing signs of being Christians. The church of Satan/Peter claim that these women were 'witches'. These women were millions and the church of Satan/Peter mass tortured and mass murdered them.

The above acts were bold world wide persecution of children of God (spiritually aware people) by children of the flesh (i.e. 'the dead', Satan people):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. children of the flesh/the dead/Satans) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. children of God), even so it is now.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son i.e. children of the flesh/the dead/Satans) : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. children of God).

God is not mocked, what a a person soweth, a person will reap;

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Peter/Satan and his succession of pope, his church and his followers have a very long and consistent 2000 odd year history of sowthing to flesh. They are natural men. They are what you physical see, is all that there is, kind of people.

There can be no forgiveness for the above acts by Peter/Satan and his succession of pope, his church and his followers. They choose to delight in and enjoy, one life time on earth of material prosperity (as gained any which way) in exchange for what seems to be, an eternity in hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

Satan is also called 'the dead'. The dead defines one who is 'dead' to his own heart/spirit. Such a one is aware of only his flesh or physical body. Therefore such a one can savor only the things of man/flesh. Such a one is dead to his spirit and therefore cannot savor the things of God which can be discerned and known only though the faculties of our spirit body. They cannot know spirit, Spirit and love.

However the most important point for this posts is that Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus because he did not savor love.

John: 21 King James Version (KJV)
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

The above is important because Jesus did this inquiry for the edification of those with 'ears to hear'.

Jesus would know whether or not Peter loved him. Jesus would not have to make this physical inquiry because he did not know the answer to this question. Fact is, every thing that Jesus did was for the edification of others who were actually seeking truth and guidance from him. Jesus needed no physical answers to questions. Jesus asked question and made statement for the edification of those with 'ears to hear' and 'eyes to see'. These are people who were actually seeking Truth through Jesus.

Therefore based on the fact that Peter was Satan because he did not savor love (i.e. the things of God who is literally love), the above where Jesus actually asked Peter, three times, whether or not he (Peter) loved him, is very critically important.

This is Jesus telling those with ears to hear' that he knew that Peter did not love Him. This is Jesus telling us (those with ears to hear) that Peter had remain Satan, i.e. Peter remained one who did not savor spirit, Spirit and love, even up to that late date.

It is indeed, very far fetch to convert/corrupt Jesus clear identification of Peter to be Satan. Yet this is exactly what the Catholic (the dead who are sent to and received by, the church of Satan/Peter) do.

'The dead'/Satan are people whose spirit must be saved. They are sent to the church of Satan/Peter:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The people in this church remain 'the dead'/Satan and are buried (when they die) as 'the dead'/'Satans', inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter (who went there 2000 odd years ago, when he died physically)

They seek to prop-up Satan/Peter and his church and string of Popes and totally miss their own very serious sad and terminal plight.

The masses in the church of Satan/peter do not actually enjoy the wealthy of that church. They are simply fooled into being buried peacefully, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die, physically.

They never seek truth and truth is never opened-up to them. All they ever do is corrupt and distort the Holy KJV N.T. so as to preserve their seriously flawed and terminal ideologies.

People in the church of Peter/Satan were traditionally elevated based on how deceptively well they distort and corrupt scriptures so as to have scriptures support their Satanic agenda. Their entire tradition is based on pulling the wool over the eyes of foolish people,

The time of the end of them and their foolishness is at hand.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The church of Satan/Peter has amassed great material wealth, on earth.

The church of Satan/Peter has amassed great material wealth, on earth.

The church of Satan/Peter has amassed great material wealth, on earth. They were also powerful for the past 2000 odd years on earth. They were powerful because they were relevant to the times. This has all changed.

For the past 2000 odd years, the church of Satan/Peter relied on a particular revelation to justify their pilfering of the wealth of others (which they seemingly did corruptly, according to their flawed judgment). The particular revelation is as follows:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Satan/Peter, his string of Popes, his church and their followers all delight in "whosoever hath not and taking away what her/she has".

In all the scriptures this is what they focused on and delighted in doing.

Fact is "whosoever hath not and taking away what her/she has" was not intended to be done by humans. This is a natural event which occurs when one is not 'converted' and led by the Spirit of Jesus. No human is given to take away anyone's wealth.

Satan/peter in true Satan style, assumed the role of God, so as to materially enrich themselves.

Essentially, this was Peter/Satan and Co. taking away what their own kind had but not lifting their own kind onto 'conversion' and being 'healed by Jesus'. This reminds one of:

Matthew: 4 KJV N.T.
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9. And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

It seems obvious that Peter made the above offer to Jesus. Peter remained a Jews and was representing the Jews in the above. Jesus did identify Peter to be Satan. And a human, person, identified to be Satan, did make the above offer to Jesus.

The circumstance was that Peter was in Jesus inner circle. However Peter was connected to the Jew. In fact Peter remain a Jew. Peter remained loyal to the O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments system. In fact, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system was eventually committed onto Peter. The essential fabric of being Jewish is the ten commandments. Therefore Peter was allowed to remain and remains a Jews. There was probably no choice in this matter.

Therefore the offer was made by Peter/Satan, on the behalf of the ruling Jews of that time. Clearly Jesus identified the Jew of that time, to be evil. Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments which had power over death and was the devil:

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

'Him that had the power of death (the devil)' is the ten commandments. The ten commandments is the ministration of death. And indeed the ten commandment was esteemed by the ruling Jews of that time. The ten commandments gave power to the Jews. The Jews of that time did not receive Jesus well, because Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments.

However Peter was Satan ('the dead') and not ready to embrace Jesus' new (follow me) covenant. Therefore the O.T., 'killething' covenant was committed onto Peter.

On the other hand Jesus' N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus commission was committed onto Paul.

Jesus came to do away with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and replace it with the N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus system, for those who choose to and actually, follow Him.

Peter was not inclined to follow Jesus and did not follow Jesus. However Peter was well within Jesus' inner circle.

Therefore Peter was a dangerous person to Jesus. Although Peter was in the inner circle with Jesus, he remain a Jew and he was closely connected to the Jews (who denied, persecuted, tortured and eventually killed Jesus).

Additionally, according to the above Satan/Peter tried to bribe Jesus (on behalf of the Jews) and so have him drop his divine mission. And indeed the Jews were very powerful back then. In fact the Jews successfully denied, persecuted, tortured and then killed Jesus.

Jesus could not confront or expose Peter, with any degree of success. Jesus had to deal with Peter tactfully and appropriately, while also not denying but actually serving, His two God given missions, cunningly.

Jesus had two God given missions:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly Satan/Peter fit the built for Jesus second agenda. This agenda was related to an Old (and still outstanding) prophesy and promise. It was promised that children of the flesh (these are 'the dead'/Satanic people) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God (these are spirit and Spirit born/Christians)

It was obvious that God sent Peter (who was Satan) to Jesus, for Peter to serve the above agenda.

And indeed in both of the above occasion, when Jesus referred to Satan, Peter's nature was displayed in clarity.

Therefore it was quite clear the Peter was God sent to serve Jesus' 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

It was very natural for Jesus to give Peter His (Jesus') satanic mission, which was to 'let the dead bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Clearly Satan/Peter was obviously destine to go to hell, inside the earth, when he died. His was an earthly, carnal, physical and material nature which is entangled with hell, inside the earth..

Also, Satan/peter and his church etc. preach and promote parables to everyone in their church. Parables were given to those who were not given to know/get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Satan/peter and his church etc. continue to keep their charges under parables which cannot and do not convey truth. Their mission, as cunningly orchestrated by Jesus, was to keep 'the dead' manged and then deliver them peacefully into hell inside the earth.

Jesus simply used Peter according to his Satan nature. Jesus simply appointed Peter to serve his second God given agenda.

Seems to be dirty work. The question is why was this dirty work given to Satan/Peter and his church, to execute?

The answer is simple. Peter was not inclined to follow Jesus and he was not expected to follow Jesus. And this would be attitude of all who followed Satan/peter. They would all be children of the flesh who must be sent to hell, inside the earth, because they are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God.

These were not Jesus' ideas or wishes. Jesus was simply and obediently serving the Will/Spirit of God.

Jesus had two God given missions. One involved 'following Him 'and the other involved 'letting the dead bury their dead'.

The 'letting the dead bury their dead' agenda was actually related to an Old promise/prophesy. It was promised that 'children of the flesh' (i.e. 'the let the dead bury their dead'/Satanic people) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God (i.e. the follow Jesus/spirit and Spirit born/Christians).

Jesus came to physically implement the above Old, outstanding prophesy/promise.

The 'let the dead bury their dead' mission was clearly given to Peter/Satan and his church. However this was a dispatching 'the dead' to hell for a permanent stay.

It was not a favorable mission. This mission was given to Satan/peter because of his sad and bad nature. He defied Jesus, did not follow Jesus and was not going to follow Jesus and was not expected to follow Jesus. And he did not follow Jesus.

Peter (who was known to be Satan, by Jesus) was butter-up and given Jesus second mission of delivering the dead into hell under an O.T. prophesy and promise.

Satan/peter fit the built for this mission, because he was not trustworthy. Jesus simply used Peter, because of his Satanic nature. Jesus cunningly used Satan/Peter to serve his 'let the dead bury their dead inside the earth in hell with himself (i.e. with Satan/Peter)'.

The simple fact is that Peter refused to follow Jesus and did not follow Jesus but remain 'the dead' who esteem the gospel for the dead' (i.e. the ten commandments) Stan/Peter remained a Jew, but pretended to be Christian.

Jesus simply out-smarted Peter and his church, by having them serve his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda.

Jesus did this by having Satan/Peter, his string of Popes, his church and their followers bury each other (i.e. their own kind), when they die, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/peter, himself (who went there when he died physically) . . .under a very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

These conclusions do not stand alone or on just the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

These conclusions are the homogeneous fabric of the Holy KJV N.T.. They are supported by many other revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

It would seem that Satan/Peter and his popes etc. did not believe in heaven and hell and eternal life and judgment. Seem that their total belief centered on material wealth and power on earth.

However the reality and truth of heaven and hell is only now dawning to them and to many others (i.e. similar people who do not believe in spirit and Spirit and heaven and hell as after death destinations).

That is, with the discovery/confirmation of parallel dimensions, teleportation, black hole portals, entanglement and other things in Quantum mechanics, many 'what you see is all there is' kind of people are changing their view.

This is too little too late.

Fact is, Satan/Peter and his popes etc. have consistently (for the past 2000 odd years) sent all their people (popes, elder, ordinary followers and all) into hell inside the earth, with Satan/peter (who when there when he died). And it seems that, it is not likely that they will be redeemed.

Poetic justice for all. Each one has to take a bow and reap what one soweth.

Foolish people always out-wit themselves. Foolish people exchange a single life (of material prosperity that is earned, any which way), on earth, for an eternity in hell, inside the earth.

The surface of earth has simply traveled (evolved) beyond the capacity of old leaders to live and rule here.

The surface of earth, (planet earth herself) has traveled in the direction of increased wisdom (both physical and spiritual). However the old guard (the old human ruling status quo) has not grown spiritually. Their spiritual growth was stunted. They are now rendered totally irrelevant on the surface of earth.

They cannot stay on the surface of earth. They are without the needed spiritual skills. All their treasures are material and on earth. All their treasures on earth are now lost to them. This is poetic justice because this is the final expression of the following. It is is being applied on the ones who first, actually implemented this on their charges:

whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

The tail has 'swing-back' to sting the ones who first applied the above on their charges.

This is being applied to them a thousand fold. This is being applied to those who did not 'follow Jesus' but choose instead to follow Satan/Peter. This is the final poetic justice.

They will be teleported to a dimension that is befitting to their stunted growth.

The surface of earth has entered better, wiser and more spiritual times. The old status quo and their loyalists are the ones who were actually 'left behind' (in the spiritual growth process). They are now discarded from the surface of earth.

The increased shining light of Jesus is too much for them. They have to exits to a less illuminated (a darker) dimension which is more in line with their entanglement.

This will happen seemingly magically. However it will happened according to now (recently) know science. This will happen naturally and spontaneously (in the twinkling of an eye) by teleportation through black hole portals which will simply open (in the twinkling of an eye) into the depths of earth in hell, where Satan/Peter resides and rules. And all who are entangled with that under world reality will be sucked into that under world, (even while they are still in their physical bodies):

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Every event 'waits' on the world to come into the increased knowledge that is required to implement that event. The mechanics of the above event are now known to Quantum physicists. The time has come to implement the above event. However the materialization of the above event does not depend on any further action by Quantum physicists.

Simply with the advent of this knowledge become known on earth, to some humans, spirit forces are authorized to use it. And they will use it. The Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Angels will use the above prophesy to achieve their divine mission.

The simple fact that this (Quantum field) knowledge is known to humans on earth, indicates that the time has come for its implementation on earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truth, salvation and deliverance would not come on a sliver platter.

If salvation and deliverance came on a sliver platter, then the following would not be true:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Indeed if Truth, salvation and deliverance was served freely, on a silver platter then gates would be all over and not only straight and the way would be very broad and everywhere. And billions would find and travel those way and go through those gates. Indeed many would be called and all chosen. However this is not the case:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen

Fact is Truth, salvation and deliverance is earned by the chosen few who actually do the long and devoted works of seeking Truth.

Small nectar of Truths are traditionally hidden in many words.

Work is necessary to come onto truth, salvation and deliverance.

Most people seem too lazy to make the devoted effort to find truth.

This provide the fertile ground for false prophet to rise and deliver nice sounding, 'short-cut' and pleasing, but foolish, sermons which deceives their followers and steel their tithes and offerings.

The above is the very common reality and not the exception:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Please read and re-read my postS they are the 'truth', the whole truth and nothing but the truth as provided literally in the Holy KJV N.T.[

For example, how would you know that the Holy KJV N.T. say that:

"Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments which has power over death and ten commandments are 'the devil'"

Do you have any idea that the ten commandments are the devil, simply because they are the ministration of death? And do you know that that Jesus came to destroy the ten commandments because they are 'the devil'?

How would you know the above if you do not read my posts thoroughly.

I am not here to make you work light. I am here to have you earn truth, salvation and deliverance, through deliberate and devoted searching . . . because this is the formulae and the passage.

Last edited: