This day have I begotten you

beameup

Thank you for providing such an exquisitely perfect example.

I noticed you failed to comment on this:
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14

From this key passage, the ancient scribes and rabbis concluded that there are two supreme entities in heaven (ie: Two Powers in Heaven). This knowledge prepared the way for Yeshua Messiah to be accepted by those elect Jews with a "pure heart" (ie: disciples).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
sons of Elohim.......

sons of Elohim.......

Don't miss the fact that the Gospel of John is called a Gnostic Gospel, and for good reasons, (as opposed to the three Synoptics). Without the Gospel of John the Trinitarian claims would fade into nothinghood very quickly because most all passages which are used to make Yeshua into "God" come from the Gospel of John, (for example try making such a case from only Mark). And don't miss the fact that THE Son of God descended upon the man Yeshua at his immersion, (and therefore speaks through Yeshua). Thus one must pay diligent attention to exactly who is speaking where and that is especially true in the Gospel of John. Yet even in the passage which you added to your previous post Yeshua does not claim to be THE Son of God, but rather, A son of God. There is not an article with huios as is likewise the case in almost every other instance involving this theme. The same is even true when he is tempted of the devil in the temptation accounts; the devil does not say to him "If you are the Son of God", but rather "If you are a son of God", and this shows a huge bias on the part of all the translations I have ever had the pleasure of reading. If one was to do a full study on just this subject alone the same would be astounded at all the places where this has been done. Just the one example from what you added to your post previously above:

John 10:36 Textus Receptus
36 ον ο πατηρ ηγιασε και απεστειλεν εις τον κοσμον υμεις λεγετε οτι βλασφημεις οτι ειπον υιος του θεου ειμι

John 10:36 W/H
36 ον ο πατηρ ηγιασεν και απεστειλεν εις τον κοσμον υμεις λεγετε οτι βλασφημεις οτι ειπον υιος του θεου ειμι

If we simply read this from a strictly mechanical word order, (before adjusting the order for a smoother English rendering), the statement is clear in itself that the lack of an article, (anarthrous huios), means that in English either no article at all, or an indefinite article, "a", is the more likely intended reading:

"οτι ειπον υιος του θεου ειμι"
"Because I said, a son of Elohim I am?"
"Because I said, I am a son of Elohim?"

In fact, if Yeshua says, "I am THE Son of Elohim", then by default he exalts himself over those whom he claims as his brethren. Yeshua never exalts himself. Therefore it is rather not even likely that he said, "I am Son of Elohim", so the best reading is logically, "I am a son of Elohim." This is shown by the context; for they were already about to stone him, and the reason is given in the text, and this is his answer why they have no legitimate reason to stone him.

This is significant to the point that we recognize a universal sonship headed by Jesus as the Firstborn, forming a community of Spirit-born sons. This enables us to see our own potential as sons of God with Jesus under his special and unique Sonship, yet we are still all one with him and the Father. This also shows us that exalting Jesus too high as a personality or spiritual state/condition that is impossible for us to attain can prevent us from taking part in that spiritual inheritance and the living it.

John 10 then is very significant as Jesus quotes the 82nd psalm showing that men were called 'elohim'! - and more appropriately because they are children of God, sons of the most high....so it was not blasphemy that he be recognized as a son of God. Their obsession with being Abraham's children blinded them to the higher universal truth of sonship with God, which would recognize the truth Jesus shared.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
flame on.................

flame on.................

"if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins"
You better take a close look :sherlock: at that "burning bush", as there were TWO entities therein.
If you think that "burning bush" was HOT, well............

Remember, we've already exposed the truth about the phrase 'ego eimi',....so your quote above does not prove in any way that Jesus is YHWH. Many bible translations appropriately translate this as 'I am(he)',...showing that 'ego eimi' is a phrase of 'self-reference'. Other people in the NT use that same phrase,...its was a common language form, and actually not a 'name' at all.

New International Version
I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

New Living Translation
That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I Am who I claim to be, you will die in your sins."

English Standard Version
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Berean Study Bible
That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

New American Standard Bible
"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."

King James Bible
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Therefore I told you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.""

Now as to there being 2 'entities' in the burning bush, I have no comment on that now. Whether you are distinguishing the 'Angel of the Lord' from 'God' who is speaking to Moses out from the burning bush, such is a 'theophany',....so I don't think this instance proves anything about Jesus being God, unless one makes out the 'Angel of the Lord' here to some pre-incarnate Christ-figure.

I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. - Daniel 7:13-14

Seeing that the 'Son of Man' and the 'Ancient of days' are two different personages above is logical, unless one can prove they are the same being,...but I don't see how this challenges any belief that Jesus is not YHWH, but shows that they are indeed two different personages, and that the Son of Man is subordinate to his God and Father.

daqq

I noticed you failed to comment on this:

From this key passage, the ancient scribes and rabbis concluded that there are two supreme entities in heaven (ie: Two Powers in Heaven). This knowledge prepared the way for Yeshua Messiah to be accepted by those elect Jews with a "pure heart" (ie: disciples).

That has indeed already been addressed but you choose not to see or believe what has been presented from the scripture. Testimony is SPIRIT and that is from the very Testimony of Yeshua himself, (for example John 6:63), whom most everyone here claims to uphold:

Matthew 27:50
50 And Yeshua, having cried again with a great voice, yielded up the Spirit.

Mark 15:37
37 And Yeshua, having uttered a great cry, yielded up the Spirit:

Luke 23:46
46 And having cried with a great voice, Yeshua said, "Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit", and these things having said, he breathed out
[his last breath].

Stephanos also commits his own testimony-spirit-wind-breath unto the Master Yeshua in the seventh chapter of Acts, (Acts 7:59), but only after having given his TESTIMONY which is recorded for us all to read in that same chapter, as he says, "Master Yeshua, receive my spirit", and that is to say, his testimony, which is pneuma-spirit-wind-breath. (And his name was changed to Stephana, the firstfruits of Achaia, for Saulos immersed him in a hail of fiery stones; and then later his own name was also changed, that is, Paulos "the little"). :chuckle:

beameup

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28

for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24b

I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. - John 10:30-31

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. Then took they up stones to cast at him - John 8:58-59a

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28

for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24b

I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. - John 10:30-31

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. Then took they up stones to cast at him - John 8:58-59a

Already took care of the 'ego eimi' issue :) - that's not the name of God. - its a self-reference that anyone can use, and other use that phrase in the NT too. Nothing special about it.

Also,...John 20:28 does not prove Jesus is God, just because Thomas used that exclamation being surprised to see Jesus alive, his expression was NOT a doctrinal statement. See here.

daqq

Already took care of the 'ego eimi' issue :) - that's not the name of God. - its a self-reference that anyone can use, and other use that phrase in the NT too. Nothing special about it.

Also,...John 20:28 does not prove Jesus is God, just because Thomas used that exclamation being surprised to see Jesus alive, his expression was NOT a doctrinal statement. See here.

Always the same response: people just close their eyes, ignoring whatever is presented from the scripture and the words of Yeshua, while continuing to proclaim the same erroneous stance over and over again, hoping that their own private assertions will some how finally be accepted as true. They apparently do not understand that others can actually read what the scripture says, and can read the Testimony of Yeshua, and actually have brains, with functioning logic and reason, and use such things which God has given to mankind so as to understand Him and His Word. However the logic of a child with which we speak is not from the natural man or his mindset; therefore they cannot understand until the heart is turned back to the Father. What Paul says in 2Cor 3:14-16 is true of themselves and yet they cannot even perceive it of themselves because they refuse to judge themselves and their own doctrines.

beameup

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. - Hebrews 1:5-8

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. - 2 John 1:7

daqq

That has indeed already been addressed but you choose not to see or believe what has been presented from the scripture. Testimony is SPIRIT and that is from the very Testimony of Yeshua himself, (for example John 6:63), whom most everyone here claims to uphold:

Matthew 27:50
50 And Yeshua, having cried again with a great voice, yielded up the Spirit.

Mark 15:37
37 And Yeshua, having uttered a great cry, yielded up the Spirit:

Luke 23:46
46 And having cried with a great voice, Yeshua said, "Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit", and these things having said, he breathed out
[his last breath].

Stephanos also commits his own testimony-spirit-wind-breath unto the Master Yeshua in the seventh chapter of Acts, (Acts 7:59), but only after having given his TESTIMONY which is recorded for us all to read in that same chapter, as he says, "Master Yeshua, receive my spirit", and that is to say, his testimony, which is pneuma-spirit-wind-breath. (And his name was changed to Stephana, the firstfruits of Achaia, for Saulos immersed him in a hail of fiery stones; and then later his own name was also changed, that is, Paulos "the little"). :chuckle:

Ezekiel 11:19 KJV
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Ezekiel 18:31 KJV
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ezekiel 36:26 KJV
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

John 7:39 YLT
39 and this he said of the Spirit, which those believing in him were about to receive; for not yet was the Holy Spirit, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

John 19:30
30 When Yeshua therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "IT IS FINISHED", and bowed his head, and surrendered up the Spirit.

What therefore IS FINISHED herein above? It is the full Testimony of Yeshua: for the New Spirit was not yet, that is, not until Yeshua was glorified, lifted up, and highly exalted at Golgotha, as the scripture says in John 7:39 quoted above. Therefore anyone not having and holding the full Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness and truth neither has Spirit Holy: for Testimony is SPIRIT.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Always the same response: people just close their eyes, ignoring whatever is presented from the scripture and the words of Yeshua, while continuing to proclaim the same erroneous stance over and over again, hoping that their own private assertions will some how finally be accepted as true. They apparently do not understand that others can actually read what the scripture says, and can read the Testimony of Yeshua, and actually have brains, with functioning logic and reason, and use such things which God has given to mankind so as to understand Him and His Word. However the logic of a child with which we speak is not from the natural man or his mindset; therefore they cannot understand until the heart is turned back to the Father. What Paul says in 2Cor 3:14-16 is true of themselves and yet they cannot even perceive it of themselves because they refuse to judge themselves and their own doctrines.

Looking within a spectrum of Unitarian and Trinitarian viewpoints, I think this is pretty much a matter of one's interpretive format and contextual overlay, wherein certain interpretations are assumed within any given translation.....and still both schools accept Jesus as the Christ, the Son of God. Perhaps the splitting of hairs on these finer details are unnecessary or at best 'cosmetic' :) - unless an 'interpretation' does take us away from the essential truth, meaning or value meant to be conveyed.

But just to throw it out there.....if you do not accept the standard orthodox definition of 'the Trinity', it remains that you're view would fall into any number of heterodoxical about Jesus, such as some Unitarian or Adoptionist position. But there are some variety within these camps too, as to just how 'divine' Jesus is..... or if there is a distinction between a divine Christ-spirit or 'logos' that came upon Jesus or enjoined him in some special way, and if that 'Christ-spirit' or 'logos' is still joined to the man Jesus??? I know this gets into more complicated matters as church councils debated over this very issue,...of how much of Jesus was 'human' and how much was 'God', and all that jazz ;) Thoughts?

In what ways could we say Jesus the man is divine? any? And is that which came upon Jesus at his baptism that only real 'divine' entity that 'christened' his person and ministry while on earth, making him in that sense 'divine'? :) - I know I'm kinda going a little shotgun here,...but trust you'll have some interesting answers.

daqq

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. - Hebrews 1:5-8

You are still doing exactly what was just said above: you are ignoring what has been presented from the scripture and continuing to spout your own erroneous private interpretation from the machinations of your own vain imagination. The quote you have underlined is once again not even found in the Hebrew Masoretic Text but rather only in the Septuagint version. What you have underlined has already been shown to be taken out of the context of Deuteronomy 32, (LXX), and that post was a direct response to yourself in Post#28 of this same thread. Your bias has become your blindfold and you apparently love to have it so. :)

daqq

Looking within a spectrum of Unitarian and Trinitarian viewpoints, I think this is pretty much a matter of one's interpretive format and contextual overlay, wherein certain interpretations are assumed within any given translation.....and still both schools accept Jesus as the Christ, the Son of God. Perhaps the splitting of hairs on these finer details are unnecessary or at best 'cosmetic' :) - unless an 'interpretation' does take us away from the essential truth, meaning or value meant to be conveyed.

But just to throw it out there.....if you do not accept the standard orthodox definition of 'the Trinity', it remains that you're view would fall into any number of heterodoxical about Jesus, such as some Unitarian or Adoptionist position. But there are some variety within these camps too, as to just how 'divine' Jesus is..... or if there is a distinction between a divine Christ-spirit or 'logos' that came upon Jesus or enjoined him in some special way, and if that 'Christ-spirit' or 'logos' is still joined to the man Jesus??? I know this gets into more complicated matters as church councils debated over this very issue,...of how much of Jesus was 'human' and how much was 'God', and all that jazz ;) Thoughts?

In what ways could we say Jesus the man is divine? any? And is that which came upon Jesus at his baptism that only real 'divine' entity that 'christened' his person and ministry while on earth, making him in that sense 'divine'? :) - I know I'm kinda going a little shotgun here,...but trust you'll have some interesting answers.

How does Yeshua know exactly what it means to be born from above in John 3:3-13? Who is the "we" and the "our" who testify in that passage, (John 3:11, John 3:27-36)? What was his name before he was born from above? Who is He that comes behind, (the countenance), of Yohanan? ("He must increase, but I must decrease"). Who was it that emptied himself that he might be filled with Spirit Holy from the Father above? Could it be that there might be some here worshiping Yohanan the Immerser as God Almighty? Therefore we do not worship the Messengers, (though we bow the knee to the Son and honor him as we honor the Father because he is the Word of the Father). It all therefore comes down to who loves the Father with all of his or her own heart, mind, soul, and strength, as opposed to who thinks that they can worship a Messenger, and confess with the lips, while continuing to live as heathen without any true repentance and change of heart whatsoever. :)

Zeke

This is significant to the point that we recognize a universal sonship headed by Jesus as the Firstborn, forming a community of Spirit-born sons. This enables us to see our own potential as sons of God with Jesus under his special and unique Sonship, yet we are still all one with him and the Father. This also shows us that exalting Jesus too high as a personality or spiritual state/condition that is impossible for us to attain can prevent us from taking part in that spiritual inheritance and the living it.

John 10 then is very significant as Jesus quotes the 82nd psalm showing that men were called 'elohim'! - and more appropriately because they are children of God, sons of the most high....so it was not blasphemy that he be recognized as a son of God. Their obsession with being Abraham's children blinded them to the higher universal truth of sonship with God, which would recognize the truth Jesus shared.

Krishna prior to the Jewish Messiah followed the same story line, which shows the concept was a mystical allegory that morphed through the ages and the diverse cultures. Nothing new under the sun, even the exclusive dogmas that claim sole rights to the story, which they fail to perceive neither Jew or Gentile, Male or female, like to keep the ethnic and gender war going..... the fight over words and labels find fertile ground among the traditional groupies from them all.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Krishna prior to the Jewish Messiah followed the same story line, which shows the concept was a mystical allegory that morphed through the ages and the diverse cultures. Nothing new under the sun, even the exclusive dogmas that claim sole rights to the story, which they fail to perceive neither Jew or Gentile, Male or female, like to keep the ethnic and gender war going..... the fight over words and labels find fertile ground among the traditional groupies from them all.

You're spoiling the fun! lol

But yes,....if we see a common theme or story-line spanning across various religious myths and traditions, however 'historically' woven they may be...it all translates as a message of the divine inter-acting with man, and this can be related on an inner level esoterically speaking as to man's soul and spirit (psychology), which is intellectually described by various allegory, analogy and metaphors. So calling it the Christ-story, is man's story of God's engagement with man, and vice versa, Man's engagement with God, as you cant have one without the other ;) - All is One.

If we carry the idea of being 'begotten of God',.....such is the spiritual rebirth of the soul, in the One Spirit. Hence terms such as 'new birth' indicate this 'begetting' as a special kind of 'generation'.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
How does Yeshua know exactly what it means to be born from above in John 3:3-13? Who is the "we" and the "our" who testify in that passage, (John 3:11, John 3:27-36)? What was his name before he was born from above? Who is He that comes behind, (the countenance), of Yohanan? ("He must increase, but I must decrease"). Who was it that emptied himself that he might be filled with Spirit Holy from the Father above? Could it be that there might be some here worshiping Yohanan the Immerser as God Almighty? Therefore we do not worship the Messengers, (though we bow the knee to the Son and honor him as we honor the Father because he is the Word of the Father). It all therefore comes down to who loves the Father with all of his or her own heart, mind, soul, and strength, as opposed to who thinks that they can worship a Messenger, and confess with the lips, while continuing to live as heathen without any true repentance and change of heart whatsoever. :)

Would we be right in saying that no man is ever 'God' the Absolute Himself, but always the offspring or son of God, no matter how much Holy Spirit or closeness of communion with God that one human person attains. In other words there is always only the One Invisible Infinite Spirit-Presence that is incorporeal (the Universal Father), the sustaining creative power behind all that exists. This Spirit-Presence and Power can operate thru various personalities and forms in the corporeal world (creation) and does do thru various personal and impersonal agencies. Is this view correct?

daqq

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. - 2 John 1:7

Again, already shown to be erroneous thinking on your part because you have no explanation for Luke 3:22 which employs somatiko-corporeal in reference to the Holy One who descended from the heavens at the immersion of Yeshua. It is YOU therefore who denies that the Logos-Memra-Word of Elohim descended from the heavens in somatiko-corporeal form as a dove because you choose to ignore it even after it has been shown to you from the scripture and the teachings of Paul, ("all flesh is not the same flesh").

Luke 3:22 Textus Receptus
22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ωσει περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι λεγουσαν συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ηυδοκησα

Luke 3:22 W/H
22 και καταβηναι το πνευμα το αγιον σωματικω ειδει ως περιστεραν επ αυτον και φωνην εξ ουρανου γενεσθαι συ ει ο υιος μου ο αγαπητος εν σοι ευδοκησα

Codex Bezae (D) is one of the four great uncial and most important codices to Christianity:

Luke 3:22 Codex Bezae
22 καὶ καταβῆναι τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον σωματικῷ εἴδει ὡς περιστερὰν εἰς αὐτόν καὶ φωνὴν ἐκ τοῡ οὐρανοῦ γενέσθαι υἱός μου εἶ σὺ ἐγὼ σήμερον γεγέννηκά σε

Codex Bezae Cantabrigiensis

Luke 3:22 Codex Bezae
22 And the Holy Spirit [or Spirit of the Holy One] descended in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form as a dove to-into him, and a voice came out of heaven, "You are My Son, this day have I begotten you."
[Psalms 2:7 - full quotation]
University of Cambridge - Codex Bezae

Colossians 2:8-9 W/H
8 βλεπετε μη τις υμας εσται ο συλαγωγων δια της φιλοσοφιας και κενης απατης κατα την παραδοσιν των ανθρωπων κατα τα στοιχεια του κοσμου και ου κατα χριστον
9 οτι εν αυτω κατοικει παν το πληρωμα της θεοτητος σωματικως

Colossians 2:8-9
8 Take heed lest any lead you away through philosophy and empty delusion, according to the tradition of men, after the elementary principles of the world, and not after the Anointed one:
9 For in him resides all the fullness of the Divinity somatikos-corporeal-bodily:

1 Timothy 4:8 W/H
8 η γαρ σωματικη γυμνασια προς ολιγον εστιν ωφελιμος η δε ευσεβεια προς παντα ωφελιμος εστιν επαγγελιαν εχουσα ζωης της νυν και της μελλουσης

1 Timothy 4:7-8
7 But avoid entry level-profane and old wives' mythos-fables; and exercise yourself unto godliness:
8 For somatike-physical-bodily exercise is of little profit; but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life which now is, and of that which is to come.

Paul clearly expounds what Luke means in Luke 3:22, where somatiko is employed, and that is, corporeal. And the above are the only three places where the word or forms thereof are found. But Luke 3:22 speaks of a spiritual body as Paul clearly teaches you; for if there is a soma-psuchikos natural-physical body, there is a soma-pneumatikos ethereal-spiritual body. And Luke 3:22 clearly speaks of the somatiko-pneumatiko corporeal-spiritual body of the Dove of the Holy One who descended from the heavens, which your literal physical virgin birth doctrine must necessarily deny. You already rejected the allegorical understanding of the virgin birth elsewhere because your natural mind of the natural man turns the entry level mythos of an "old wives tale" and "Jewish fable" of a virgin birth into a literal physical reality.

daqq

Would we be right in saying that no man is ever 'God' the Absolute Himself, but always the offspring or son of God, no matter how much Holy Spirit or closeness of communion with God that one human person attains. In other words there is always only the One Invisible Infinite Spirit-Presence that is incorporeal (the Universal Father), the sustaining creative power behind all that exists. This Spirit-Presence and Power can operate thru various personalities and forms in the corporeal world (creation) and does do thru various personal and impersonal agencies. Is this view correct?

His Name is YHWH: there is no other, and yes, we are all His offspring. :)

Hebrews 2:10-13
10 For it became him, through whom are all things, and by way of whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the Captain of their salvation perfected through sufferings.
11 For both he that sanctifies and they who are sanctified are all one; for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren:
12 Saying, I will declare Your Name unto my brethren, in the midst of the congregation will I sing praise unto Thee,
[Psalm 22:22].
13 And again, I will put my trust in Him, and again, Behold, I and the child-servants which Elohim has given unto me,
[Isaiah 8:18 LXX].

beameup

You are still doing exactly what was just said above: you are ignoring what has been presented from the scripture and continuing to spout your own erroneous private interpretation from the machinations of your own vain imagination. The quote you have underlined is once again not even found in the Hebrew Masoretic Text but rather only in the Septuagint version. What you have underlined has already been shown to be taken out of the context of Deuteronomy 32, (LXX), and that post was a direct response to yourself in Post#28 of this same thread. Your bias has become your blindfold and you apparently love to have it so. :)

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. - 1 John 2:22

There are those, like yourself, that have no respect for the Word of God.
They have no respect for the work of the Holy Spirit in composing it.
The Devil in particular, despises the Holy Scriptures, as the proclaim his DEMISE.
The Devil is repelled at the Word of God. You seem repulsed at the mere posting of Scripture.

BTW, the "Masoretic Text" has been tampered-with to hide all hints of God's Son, Yeshua Messiah.

beameup

Stephanos also commits his own testimony-spirit-wind-breath unto the Master Yeshua in the seventh chapter of Acts, (Acts 7:59), but only after having given his TESTIMONY which is recorded for us all to read in that same chapter, as he says, "Master Yeshua, receive my spirit", and that is to say, his testimony, which is pneuma-spirit-wind-breath.

:mock:
SPIRIT-WIND-BREATH :rotfl: :kookoo:

HOT-AIR :burnlib:

keypurr

:mock:
SPIRIT-WIND-BREATH :rotfl: :kookoo:

HOT-AIR :burnlib:

You need to see who the real Son of Man is.

You will not see that with traditional church thinking.

Trust in the scriptures to bring you light.

The Son of Man is not flesh, the true son was SENT not born of a woman. This son needed a body to dwell in, a body to become flesh in. Heb 10:5. No man has seen YHWH.