Third Temple Before the Second Coming, Temple of Ezekiel During the Millennial

Epoisses

The Ezekiel temple is the tribulation temple not the millennial temple to the consternation of Dispensationalists who have a gospel and a temple for every day of the week. In Ezekiel Dan and Ephraim are included and in Revelation they are excluded showing that Ezekiel is 'Israel of the flesh' and Revelation is 'Israel of the Spirit'.

beameup

Ezekiel's Temple cannot be placed on the current topography; it simply won't fit.
A "Temple" of the size of the original Tabernacle, and as alluded to in Revelation, will fit nicely.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The events of 6 trumpets occur before Christ,s return in the 7th trumpet.

which occur leading up to and including the 6th seal.

The fifth trumpet equals the fourth seal.

LA

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
The Ezekiel temple is the tribulation temple not the millennial temple to the consternation of Dispensationalists who have a gospel and a temple for every day of the week. In Ezekiel Dan and Ephraim are included and in Revelation they are excluded showing that Ezekiel is 'Israel of the flesh' and Revelation is 'Israel of the Spirit'.

Did you stop to consider the dimensions and specifications of Ezekiel's temple? Its enormous compared to previous temples. Why? Because....

And I will shake all nations, so that the treasures of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, declares the LORD of hosts. The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the LORD of hosts. And in this place I will give peace, declares the LORD of hosts.’” (Haggai 2:7-9 [ESV])

Because the glory of the temple of Ezekiel is greater than previous temples. And when does the shaking of the nations happen? AFTER the second coming,

The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake… the cities of the nations collapsed… Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible. (Revelation 16:17-21 [NIV])

Epoisses

Did you stop to consider the dimensions and specifications of Ezekiel's temple? Its enormous compared to previous temples. Why? Because....

It's enormous because it will be the temple that the whole world worships and the 'prince' person who offers sacrifice for himself is the antichrist or man of sin.

Epoisses

Ezekiel's Temple cannot be placed on the current topography; it simply won't fit.
A "Temple" of the size of the original Tabernacle, and as alluded to in Revelation, will fit nicely.

Jerusalem will be rebuilt and look nothing like it does today. She will rule over the whole world so it's going to be big and spectacular almost like Babylon of old.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
It's enormous because it will be the temple that the whole world worships and the 'prince' person who offers sacrifice for himself is the antichrist or man of sin.

No, it is enormous because that is the temple Jesus Christ will build. It will be more glorious than the former temple in accordance to prophecy.

Epoisses

No, it is enormous because that is the temple Jesus Christ will build. It will be more glorious than the former temple in accordance to prophecy.

Yes the antichrist or false-christ will build it. And if you knew anything about prophecy you would know that Haggai was the prophet who lived when Zerubbabel and Joshua were building the 2nd temple not the 3rd. The 2nd temple exceeded the glory of Solomons temple because Christ himself showed up and hallowed it by his presence.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Yes the antichrist or false-christ will build it. And if you knew anything about prophecy you would know that Haggai was the prophet who lived when Zerubbabel and Joshua were building the 2nd temple not the 3rd. The 2nd temple exceeded the glory of Solomons temple because Christ himself showed up and hallowed it by his presence.

There is no prophecy that states that the Roman pope, who is the "man of lawlessness" and the "little horn" that destroyed the second temple, will build the third temple. You have fooled yourself into believing a lie that is not even found in the scriptures. You are also ignoring the prophecy in Haggai that states that the greater glory of the temple spoken there happens after the nations are shaken, which we know happens at the seventh bowl of wrath in Revelation, where that greater temple is the temple Ezekiel saw in a vision, for it will be on on a very high mountain called Mount Zion, as he saw in his vision,

In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, on whose south side were some buildings that looked like a city. He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand. The man said to me, “Son of man, look carefully and listen closely and pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the people of Israel everything you see.” I saw a wall completely surrounding the temple area. The length of the measuring rod in the man’s hand was six long cubits, each of which was a cubit and a handbreadth. He measured the wall; it was one measuring rod thick and one rod high. (Ezekiel 40:2-5 [NIV])

Which is the high mountain in Isaiah,

In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (Isaiah 2:2-3 [NIV])

Where we know this time happens AFTER the second coming of Jesus Christ, hence the reason people will say, "let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways"

And also in Micah, where the temple will be built on a high mountain

In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and peoples will stream to it. (Micah 4:1 [NIV])

And we even know that water flows from the temple Ezekiel saw, making the sea in Arabah fresh, which is the Dead Sea,

Then he brought me back to the door of the temple, and behold, water was issuing from below the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was flowing down from below the south end of the threshold of the temple, south of the altar. 2 Then he brought me out by way of the north gate and led me around on the outside to the outer gate that faces toward the east; and behold, the water was trickling out on the south side. 3 Going on eastward with a measuring line in his hand, the man measured a thousand cubits,[a] and then led me through the water, and it was ankle-deep. 4 Again he measured a thousand, and led me through the water, and it was knee-deep. Again he measured a thousand, and led me through the water, and it was waist-deep. 5 Again he measured a thousand, and it was a river that I could not pass through, for the water had risen. It was deep enough to swim in, a river that could not be passed through. 6 And he said to me, “Son of man, have you seen this?” Then he led me back to the bank of the river. 7 As I went back, I saw on the bank of the river very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8 And he said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, and enters the sea; when the water flows into the sea, the water will become fresh.[c] 9 And wherever the river goes,[d] every living creature that swarms will live, and there will be very many fish. For this water goes there, that the waters of the sea[e] may become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. (Ezekiel 47:1-9 [ESV])

You are the one who does not know prophecy. Stop being stubborn and understand. You are in error and are not in the truth.

Epoisses

In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the LORD by the prophet Haggai, saying,  2 Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying, 3 Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing? 4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: 5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. 6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. Haggai 2:1-9

Verse 3 is speaking of the former temple or Solomon's temple.....MORON!!!!

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the LORD by the prophet Haggai, saying,  2 Speak now to Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and to the residue of the people, saying, 3 Who is left among you that saw this house in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing? 4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts: 5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not. 6 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts. Haggai 2:1-9

Verse 3 is speaking of the former temple or Solomon's temple.....MORON!!!!

Verse 3 is speaking concerning the former temple, but 6-9 are speaking about A FUTURE TEMPLE, for the heavens nor the earth have been shaken yet. Do you not understand that there are prophecies written by the prophets that span thousands of years even from one verse to another? UNDERSTAND.

Epoisses

Verse 3 is speaking concerning the former temple, but 6-9 are speaking about A FUTURE TEMPLE, for the heavens nor the earth have been shaken yet. Do you not understand that there are prophecies written by the prophets that span thousands of years even from one verse to another? UNDERSTAND.

The prophecy had a direct application for the time it was given i.e. Zerubbabel and Joshua reconstructing the 2nd temple but there is also a spiritual application as well. God is not interested in building physical temples anymore but a spiritual one. The first spiritual temple was built by Christ when the church came into being and was filled by the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. The second spiritual temple will be built in the last days when God's elect come to fruition with the 144,000 and the outpouring of the latter rain power of the Holy Spirit. This temple will exceed the glory of the early church because the 144,000 will perfectly reflect the character of Christ. Almost everything in the OT had a spiritual counterpart in the NT. In the last days Satan will be building a physical temple on earth to deceive and God will be building a spiritual temple of people who hear the gospel and say goodbye to unbelief forever.

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1Pet. 2:4,5

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
The prophecy had a direct application for the time it was given i.e. Zerubbabel and Joshua reconstructing the 2nd temple but there is also a spiritual application as well. God is not interested in building physical temples anymore but a spiritual one. The first spiritual temple was built by Christ when the church came into being and was filled by the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. The second spiritual temple will be built in the last days when God's elect come to fruition with the 144,000 and the outpouring of the latter rain power of the Holy Spirit. This temple will exceed the glory of the early church because the 144,000 will perfectly reflect the character of Christ. Almost everything in the OT had a spiritual counterpart in the NT. In the last days Satan will be building a physical temple on earth to deceive and God will be building a spiritual temple of people who hear the gospel and say goodbye to unbelief forever.

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1Pet. 2:4,5

Oh, I'm glad you mentioned the 144,000. Guess where the 144,000 will be when Jesus Christ returns? ON MOUNT ZION,

Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. (Revelation 14:1 [NIV])

And guess what will eventually be on the top of this Mount Zion? THE NEW TEMPLE OF EZEKIEL, WHERE JESUS CHRIST WILL RULE FROM,

In the last days the mountain of the LORD’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. Many peoples will come and say, “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the temple of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.” The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (Isaiah 2:2-3 [NIV])

Then the moon will be confounded and the sun ashamed, for the LORD of hosts reigns on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and his glory will be before his elders. (Isaiah 24:23 [ESV])

The glory of the LORD entered the temple through the gate facing east. Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court, and the glory of the LORD filled the temple. While the man was standing beside me, I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple. He said: "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet. This is where I will live among the Israelites aeonially*. The people of Israel will never again defile my holy name--neither they nor their kings--by their prostitution and the funeral offerings for their kings at their death. (Ezekiel 43:4-7 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

“In that day,” declares the LORD, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief. I will make the lame my remnant, those driven away a strong nation. The LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and aeonially*. (Micah 4:6-7 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, on whose south side were some buildings that looked like a city. He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand. The man said to me, “Son of man, look carefully and listen closely and pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the people of Israel everything you see.” I saw a wall completely surrounding the temple area. The length of the measuring rod in the man’s hand was six long cubits, each of which was a cubit and a handbreadth. He measured the wall; it was one measuring rod thick and one rod high. (Ezekiel 40:2-5 [NIV])

A song. A psalm of the Sons of Korah. Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain. Beautiful in its loftiness, the joy of the whole earth, like the heights of Zaphon is Mount Zion, the city of the Great King. God is in her citadels; he has shown himself to be her fortress…. Mount Zion rejoices, the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments. Walk about Zion, go around her, count her towers, consider well her ramparts, view her citadels, that you may tell of them to the next generation. (Psalm 48:1-13 [NIV])

How much longer before you reach understanding?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Prophecy is for converted people and that's not you. Your soul temple is filled with unbelief so your purpose is to deceive and obfuscate.

I am the one filled with unbelief yet here I am believing these scriptures exactly as they prophesy, yet here you are rejecting them out of disbelief of them because of the hardness of your own heart? It never ceases to amaze me how one person will accuse another of being something that they themselves are, and do not realize in their own blindness.

Epoisses

I am the one filled with unbelief yet here I am believing these scriptures exactly as they prophesy, yet here you are rejecting them out of disbelief of them because of the hardness of your own heart? It never ceases to amaze me how one person will accuse another of being something that they themselves are, and do not realize in their own blindness.

God doesn't build physical temples anymore and he hasn't for 2000 years. Any temple that is built in the last days will be an abomination and a rejection of Christ and the gospel. The gospel commission from Christ is to take the good news of the gospel to the world not animal sacrifice! Go back to your cult, blind guide leading no one!