There is no peace unto the wicked.

Truster

ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack in Marseille, France, after a man reportedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” as he stabbed two women to death with a butcher knife.

Terror is a sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. “There is no peace unto the wicked says my Elohim”. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay the wicked. When the Almighty strikes He does so with precision and never misses a target.

"And a certain man drew a bow at a venture, and smote the king of Israel between the joints of the harness: wherefore he said unto the driver of his chariot, Turn thine hand, and carry me out of the host; for I am wounded."

Truster

At least 50 killed, 400 hurt at music festival | Gunman found dead in hotel room with 10 rifles.

This man had planned murder in the imagination of his heart*. Many people do this, but few carry it out for fear of being caught and locked up.

.."and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart* was only evil continually". Gen 6:5

"it will be as it was in the days of Noah".

Heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

"And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant."​

Truster

At least 50 killed, 400 hurt at music festival | Gunman found dead in hotel room with 10 rifles.

This man had planned murder in the imagination of his heart*. Many people do this, but few carry it out for fear of being caught and locked up.

.."and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart* was only evil continually". Gen 6:5

"it will be as it was in the days of Noah".

Heart* not the blood pump.

People are making jokes about this on social media.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
People are making jokes about this on social media.

You seem to be so concerned of what the world does.

You are nothing but wicked judge and pretender.

If you have a peace in your heart, it should not bother you what the world does.

Truster

This message is hidden because meshak is on your ignore list.

It would have been a smoke filled day at Salem...

Truster

NASA has confirmed it is monitoring the approach of a large celestial object, that a top scientist warned is "coming in bleep CLOSE."

FEAR