There Is A Milk Understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He is your God since you so not believe in the deity of Jesus.

I said
Now that's not true. I believe in the deity of Jesus. a celestial being inferior to the supreme God

deity 1 a: often cap : divine nature or rank: the essintial nature of a god or of a supreme being: DIVINITY

di-vin-i-ty 1:the quality or state of being divine: nature or essence of God: GODHEAD (the divinity of Jesus) a celestial being inferior to the supreme God but superior to man<one of the subservient divinities>

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He is your God since you so not believe in the deity of Jesus.

I said
Just like I believe in the deity of satan.

deity 1 a: often cap : divine nature or rank: the essintial nature of a god or of a supreme being: DIVINITY

di-vin-i-ty 1:the quality or state of being divine: nature or essence of God: GODHEAD (the divinity of Jesus) a celestial being inferior to the supreme God but superior to man<one of the subservient divinities>
AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Just like I believe in the deity of satan.

AND THE DEITY OF SATAN

xxxThe devil is a deity.

4567 Satanas (sat-an-as');

of Aramaic origin corresponding to 4566 (with the definite affix); the accuser, i.e. the devil:

KJV-- Satan.

1140 daimonion (dahee-mon'-ee-on);

neuter of a derivative of 1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity:

KJV-- devil, god.

I know who Satan is and I know what deity is. Satan is your God. That is why you are so obsessed. it is because you are possessed.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know who Satan is and I know what deity is. Satan is your God. That is why you are so obsessed. it is because you are possessed.

I said
You didn't even know that satan was deity until I showed you. So there is no proof or evidence that you have been worshiping the right deity. Look God has called me to show you the truth. What you do with it is up to you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
You didn't even know that satan was deity until I showed you. So there is no proof or evidence that you have been worshiping the right deity. Look God has called me to show you the truth. What you do with it is up to you.

:darwinsm: Oh, that"s funny. The heretic is going to show the Christian truth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:darwinsm: Oh, that"s funny. The heretic is going to show the Christian truth.

I said
When are you going to get it in your head that I have been trying to help you now for over 10 years.
I have refuted everything you have ever said with scripture. I have always liked you even back when you were Bert.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky knows satan really well !!!

I said
I also know who God is and who Jesus is.

Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
(NKJ)

And who the Holy Spirit is.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.