There Are Two Covenants-Pick One

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
according to the flesh, or the ordinary. 2 cor 5:16, for ex.

I said
In the old testament they all worshiped according to their flesh(emotions). But in the new testament we worship according to the Spirit. Christ is Spirit now and if anyone finds Christ through the revelations of Jesus Christ they are a new creation. old things like feelings and emotions have passed away. We have crucified our flesh. And things become new.
2 Cor 5:16-17
16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Interplanner

I said
In the old testament they all worshiped according to their flesh(emotions). But in the new testament we worship according to the Spirit. Christ is Spirit now and if anyone finds Christ through the revelations of Jesus Christ they are a new creation. old things like feelings and emotions have passed away. We have crucified our flesh. And things become new.
2 Cor 5:16-17
16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

The old things are Judaism. The new creation is Christ so the old things are everything else Paul grew up with that was not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The old things are Judaism. The new creation is Christ so the old things are everything else Paul grew up with that was not.

I said
The old things are walking according to your feelings(flesh). The new things are walking according to the Holy Spirit(verses). But to walk according to the Holy Spirit one must crucify their flesh(feelings).

Interplanner

I said
The old things are walking according to your feelings(flesh). The new things are walking according to the Holy Spirit(verses). But to walk according to the Holy Spirit one must crucify their flesh(feelings).

Feelings need to be redeemed not crucified. Christians feel more accurately.