The Word Made Flesh

Word

BANNED
Banned
Cancer is a disease. We live in a sinful world therefore, we're susceptible to disease.

Disease is a curse.

Sin is a curse.

When you commit a sin you are cursed.

The less you sin the less you will be cursed.

The more evil you do the more evil you will go through.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not for you to understand GM.
Your a church person not a follower of Christ.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app
You follow Jesus the man not Jesus the Son of God.

John 5:18 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus’ Equality with God
18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.

Word

BANNED
Banned
So if you love God and mankind cure them with the power of God that you say you have. Show us the power you have.

Matthew 4:3
And when the tempter came to him, he said,
If thou be the Son of God, command
that these stones be made bread.

keypurr

You follow Jesus the man not Jesus the Son of God.

John 5:18 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Jesus’ Equality with God
18 For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Jesus never said he was equal to his God.
The Jews said that, not Jesus. You fail to understand that the spirit son spoke through Jesus.

Remember the man that had legions of spirits in him, they spoke through that man. Same with Jesus, the spirit in him spoke through him. I pray that some day you will see that.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I deserve every reward from God
for every good deed that I have done.
I deserve every punishment from God for every evil deed I have done.

You deserve nothing for your works and salvation is not of works.

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Word

BANNED
Banned
You deserve nothing for your works and salvation is not of works.

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Here is what Jesus said about that which you have said.

Matthew
Chapter 25

For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.
20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.
23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Which one did God give the unmerited favor too?

A. The ones who did work and earn their keep?

B. The one He cast into outer darkness?