The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
By the way, I didn't accuse you. I said this only because those who came to me told me that was what happened to them. I appreciate your emotional responce. I stand corrected. I'm glad you did not help people fake it.

In Christ,
Bob

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
Although Paul baptized some in his early ministry, we must remember that Ananias had commanded him to be baptized to wash away his sins.

But God gave him further revelations. One was 1 Corinthians 1:17 “For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect.”

Sure, the context shows there was a division because of baptism, but would Paul really let that affect him if baptism was still necessary and he practiced it?

When we read 2 Thessalonians 3:6:“But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us.” We see that Paul would tell them to withdraw from a person rather than deny a true teaching that was still in effect.

Baptism was not part of his message, and we have no scripture in his later life which says he recommended it, encouraged it, taught it, or commanded it. Not one.

Finally, at the end of the book of Acts, Israel was shown for the final time that they had been set aside. This happened when Paul spoke in judgment quoting Isaiah 6:9,10. After this judgment was pronounced, Paul was inspired to write Ephesians. He wrote in Eph. 4:4,5 “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism”.

One baptism? If there is only one baptism, which one is it? Is it water or Holy Spirit?
It is Holy Spirit! Why? Because God has suspended the use of water baptism. It has been done away with because God is through with Israel for the time being.

Now there is only one program. It has to do with spiritual things, not carnal.

So, for The Dispensation of Grace, there is one baptism.

You and I, who have trusted in Christ, were baptized into the body of Christ. The Holy Spirit baptized us into Christ’s body. That baptism identified us with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection (Rom. 6:3-8).

This identification justified and freed us from all sin (Rom 6:7,18).

In my opinion from the scriptures, water baptism has been set aside because God has set aside Israel.

In Christ,
Bob Hill

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
Under The Dispensation of Grace, there are many new things.

There are no law-works necessary for salvation.

In fact that’s exactly what Titus 3:5,6 says. “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.”

We, in this Dispensation of Grace, are the only ones who have eternal security. This is emphasized by Ephesians 1:4-14.

We live the Christian life by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.

These are wonderful, awesome blessings.

You and I can revel in them even though we disagree on other issues.

In Christ,
Bob

jeremysdemo

Bob Hill said:
In my opinion from the scriptures, water baptism has been set aside because God has set aside Israel.

In Christ,
Bob Hill
As is eating unclean meats, keeping the Sabbath Holy, and anything else you want to come up with that used to be commandments but is no longer necessary to keep.

Even though I have shown you Peters interpretation of the prophetic dream he had about the vessel.

Hey but why stop there?

Why keep any of the commandments?
They are all the same in the eyes of the Lord and if by following men you are going to decide which ones are OK to bend and break, you might as well throw in the towel.

Jesus said to keep them all.

I will follow Him, not men.

keep shinin'

jerm :)

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
Looking ahead, the eleventh dispensation, The Dispensation of the Tribulation, begins right after the rapture of the Body of Christ that we both are in if we live to see it.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, Paul wrote about this time: Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

First we must notice that the departure takes place before this day of Christ, or day of the Lord, scenario takes place.

That means we will be delivered, rescued, saved from it. We will be gone when the tribulation starts. That’s what 2 Th 2:13 says: “But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you unto salvation [deliverance from the tribulation] through sanctification of the Spirit and belief in the truth.”

Similarly, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 states, “For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

We can be sure that we will be gone when the tribulation starts because of the nature of the mystery. Why? According to Ephesians 3 and Colossians 1, nothing about the mystery and the new creation, the body of Christ, was ever revealed before. That means the many prophecies about the tribulation apply only to Israel and the unsaved Gentiles. When the tribulation starts, we will be with Christ in the heavenlies.

In Christ,
Bob Hill

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Bob Hill said:
thelaqachisnext,

Your witness is very compelling. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Bob Hill
Anytime.
I do not believe all speak with tongues because I was baptized with the Holy Spirit before I was water baptized and I thought I was not supposed to speak with tongues before I was water baptized.
I believed I would speak with tongues because that preacher in that Baptist fundamentalist Church did so [and I believed it because I read it in the Word when I was saved] without ever saying it was "tongues", and without ever telling anyone to "get tongues" -I wonder even today if he was just so anointed that he spoke in tongues in spirte of his Church doctrine to the contrary.
When my Southern Baptist sister got the intercessory prayer burden for my soul and thought she would die if God did not relieve her of the burden, He answered her prayer and saved my soul by a miracle in my home one day.
Because she was a preacher's wife I wanted to wait until I was established in the LORD before sharing my salvation with her -not knowing her prayers had been the cause of God's mighty moving in my life.
I waited frm Oct 12 till Christmas to share with her -she lived 2500 miles away- and told her I was saved, baptized in water and baptized in the Holy Spirit and spoke in tongues.
I did not know that she did not -didn't everyone???
Anyway, when she later shared her prayer burden to the death for my soul, I knew she and I were sisters and she also knew we were -though one spoke in tongues nad one did not.

She is however, very much "baptized with the Holy Spirit" and has moved in many gifts of the Spirit -besides laboring in prayer for many members of our family; she has had gifts of the word of knowledge, gifts of wisdom, gifts of healings and gifts of miracles

Her hubby, a Southern Baptist Preacher [now retired for many years from pastoring] is also a man of the spirit who was saved by a miracle and called to the ministry by a personal visitation of the presence of the LORD, and resisted the call as he is a man who is shy and considers himself not 'learned' -however, when he kept resisting the call, he ended up in the hosp very nearly dead from a bleeding ulcer, which he did not know he had, and on the hosp bed he vowed to answer the call to preach if the LORD raised him up from that sick bed -The LORD did, and he sold his goods, cleared his debts [by an organized plan to get debt free], and he and wife went away to Seminary -where they taught them tongues had ceased- so they never thought they could have the gift -until the LORD saved me, many years later!
My brother -in -law would never have dared to get up and preach without the anointing of the Holy spirit, however, for in Seminary back then they taught them that one must not speak without the anointing of the LORD fresh.
In fact, in the Bible belt, I think it was not normal for any preacher in fundamental or most Baptist Churches to get up and stand before a congregation without the fresh anointing. I've even known preachers to sit down because they did not have it and dared not speak without it....today, that seems an unheard of thing.

Dr Martyn Lloyd- Jones, a British reformed preacher of the last century was such a man; He would never have dared to get up and preach without the anointing of the Spirit of God "the Holy Ghost upon him"; God is no respecter of men or denominations and that man turned England upside down, and many souls are in heaven today because of His anointed preaching -and his tapes are available to purchase or to hear online at the trust set up in his name, and they are recordings from his Church which were recorded for many years before his retirement, after 50 years of preaching Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Bob Hill said:
Under The Dispensation of Grace, there are many new things.

There are no law-works necessary for salvation.

In fact that’s exactly what Titus 3:5,6 says. “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.”

We, in this Dispensation of Grace, are the only ones who have eternal security. This is emphasized by Ephesians 1:4-14.

We live the Christian life by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.

These are wonderful, awesome blessings.

You and I can revel in them even though we disagree on other issues.

In Christ,
Bob
We, as Gentile "graft in branches" to Israel, the Root [Jesus Christ, come in Israel New Man flesh creation, is the Plant of Righteousness into which we are graft] only get what Israel, the namesake people, were promised in the "Acceptable Year of the LORD".
the Acceptable Year is His "Good Pleasure" towards all men, which the angels shouted Grace! Grace! about His being "brought forth" as the Headstone of the New Temple of the LORD, for the Father's glory to indwell.
This "Grace! Grace! we who are Gentiles share with Israel', the natural branches of the Tree of Righteousness, was their own promise, first; and not all of them are cut off, and those who are cut off can be graft back in, Paul said.
There will never be any other Way to enter into the kingdom of God than through the Strait Gate; the Acceptable Year of the LORD, our God bound to the altar of sacrifice as our Salvation, as our only Gate into the city of God.

Psalm 118 tells us about that; Abraham saw The Year of the LORD -afar off- and rejoiced and named Mount Moriah YHWH SEEN which is His name for Jerusalem.

Jesus' as the Angel of YHWH, pre-incarnate, gave Jacob His "Secret New Human being Man -to come- Name" "Israel" -which the angels desired to look into, as pr Enoch.
We who are adopted into His name will bear the image of "Israel", the New Man, in the regeneration, as we bear the image of Adam, the old man, in this generation of our being.

It is into His name that we get adopted, and for His name that Paul labored.
We call Him Salvation =Jesus =Hosea =Oshea, but the Father called His name "Israel", from the womb; and His namesake people will never offer the Atonement on the Mercy Seat again, as that is finished! for and of the the Jews, first -but we Gentiles are called in by the LORD to partake of the "fatness" offered to the namesake people for laboring in the vineyard, as His "elect, namesake people, to show forth His Salvation day by Day in the Feasts and Tabernacle and service and priesthood.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Bob Hill said:
Godrulz,
On a post you made on #345, you wrote

I want you to know that I consider all of Scripture infallible and authoritative.

Because God dealt with mankind under different dispensations, though, He also changed what those in each dispensaton had to believe and do, to be saved.

In Christ,
Bob

I am sure I was not talking to you in that post since you have a high view of Scripture. I do recognize Old vs New Covenant and various dispensations. Among other things, we disagree on the nature of the dispensations surrounding the birth of the early Church (timing).

Bob Hill

TOL Subscriber
The Wonderful Dispensation of Grace shows us that the body of Christ was a mystery, hidden in God until He revealed it to the Apostle Paul.

Eph 3:1-9 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and mutual partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the dispensation of the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages in God who created all things through Jesus Christ.

Colossians reiterates this: Col 1:24-27 I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions for Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church, 25&26 of which I became a minister according to the dispensation of God which was given to me for you, to complete the word of God, the mystery, which has been hidden from the ages and from the generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. 27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ among you, the hope of glory.

Getting back to Eph 1:3-14, first, the whole passage: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved. 7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, 9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, 10 that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. 11 In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.”

When we look at it more closely, I believe the election of men is only in Christ. When a person yields to the prompting of the Holy Spirit and believes that Christ died for him, then, he becomes a member of Christ’s body, the church. Outside of Christ, according to the Bible, there is no election of anyone. In Eph 1:4, God chose us in Christ. In verse 5, God gave the predestinated adoption to us. In verse 11, God definitely showed that we are inheritors in Christ. In verse 13, God sealed us in Christ. Therefore, we see love and blessings here, not fatalism.

So, we are chosen and sealed because we believed in Christ. Eph 1:4,12,13 “just as “He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before Him in love.” 12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise.

He didn’t choose us to be saved. He wants all to be saved, 1 Tim 2:3-6 “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who wills all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.”

In Christ,
Bob Hill

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I think the Church Age of Grace, the Body of Christ, was the mystery that was hidden and revealed to the NT saints, not just Paul (we differ on the timing...Pentecost vs Paul). The OT had mountain peaks of prophecy (first and second coming of Christ) without seeing the valley of the Church Age when the killing of the King postponed the Kingdom. Just because Paul had truth revealed directly to him does not mean that other leaders were not also understanding that Jew and Gentile were becoming one in Christ after His death, resurrection, and Pentecost. They retained some baggage during the transitional period, but that does not mean there were two NT gospels (circ vs uncirc. based on genetics, not faith).

supersport

Bob Hill said:
What is so wonderful being saved in this Dispensation of Grace?

We become a new creation. We receive a new name. We have a new identity in Christ. Our old past is destroyed, and we should forget it. How spectacular, that God did this for us. This is the grace of predestination, which is given to us when we trust Christ as our Savior. Eph 1:6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.

snipped....

Safe and secure in Christ,
Bob Hill

Amen! Great post!

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
godrulz said:
I think the Church Age of Grace, the Body of Christ, was the mystery that was hidden and revealed to the NT saints, not just Paul (we differ on the timing...Pentecost vs Paul). The OT had mountain peaks of prophecy (first and second coming of Christ) without seeing the valley of the Church Age when the killing of the King postponed the Kingdom. Just because Paul had truth revealed directly to him does not mean that other leaders were not also understanding that Jew and Gentile were becoming one in Christ after His death, resurrection, and Pentecost. They retained some baggage during the transitional period, but that does not mean there were two NT gospels (circ vs uncirc. based on genetics, not faith).

The "Church" is Zion above, built on the Chief "Foundation Stone" of the New Man, who is Himself the heavenly Mercy Seat of solid gold Moses patterned in the Oracle.

In the sense of the Holy of Holies being called the "Secret", the Oracle, itself, and being itself heavenly Zion's pattern, which Moses copied; which was built "foursquare" below and above, then the "mystery" of the Holy of Holies is revealed in the "finished Zion" seen by John, as the Bride of Christ coming down from God out of heaven to hover over the regenerated earth, as "Eden", the MOUNT of the LORD, of the regenerated earth, which is when heaven [of this earth's dominion] and earth will be united in "One" as it was created to be, in the beginning, before the fall and separation of the first death

The Son of Man/Son of God is the Mystery Hidden in God frm the beginning and not revealed, however, until His coming in human flesh of the second creation, as the Foundation Stone of Zion above -which is to come to the regenerated earth below, when all things are restored by Him, for the Father's Glory.

The congregation of the LORD is "Israel", and Jacob got the Adoption name as a sign of the Adoption to come, and His Church is His congregation, and His Church is graft into His New Man name, the True Plant of Righteousness, by the second birth offered to Israel first, when He came as the "Acceptable Year of YHWH" with shouts of GRACE! GRACE!, as the Head of the Corner laid in Zion, the Second Man "Temple of YHWH" -not made with hands..

The fact that the Holy of Holies was opened by YHWH from above when the Son of Man hung on the cross, and that He was openly displayed as the True Mercy Seat when the earthquake in heaven and earth shook down the "middle wall of partition" above on the Day He Atoned for all in Adam, and the vale was split, shows that all may now come in through that "Strait Gate" the "bound God", as Psalm 118 teaches, which is the Gate into the Righteous City of God for all men -for the Jew first, and also the Gentiles.

No High Priest who performed the office of Messiah's yearly dress rehearsal for the Final Performance of Acceptablitiy which was to come in the appointed season of YHWH by the New Man, could be adopted into the "Spirit of Adoption" and wear the New Clothes of Israel Flesh body, made "for the Glory"] and enter into the City through the blood of bulls and goats. The High Priest in Israel serving as Messiah =Christ, could only perform a dress rehearsal of the Acceptable Year and could never enter into the city of Zion above because the New Man had not come in flesh to be the "Strait Gate" of entry into the City of God, the True Church =Congregation =Assembly of the Righteous.

The High Priest had to take off his "beautiful garments which were patterns of the New Man's Spirit and Body [representing the Garments for our future wearing], which were made for beauty and for glory, which He wore after He washed and was sanctified, and in which He "came near" the Great Glory in the Holy of Holies.

Because He took the garments off to depart from the presence of the Great Glory's earthly pattern of Zion above, he showed by the removal of them that he was never "perfected" with the eternal Garments of glory and could never enter in by the Strait Gate as a perfected son of God.

We get the garment of Yeshua =Salvation, to wear in the New Birth of Spirit, and by that garment we are seated in the heavenlies with Him, in the Spirit of Adoption -but we do not yet have the Robe of Priesthood which is the outer Garment made in the image of the body of the Beloved, Only Living Human Being Son of God and we cannot ascend in body to His Holy Hill, in the Adam nature, and serve as Priests before the Son of Man in His Holy Hill until we don the robes of righteousness for the Glory.

Zion above has a Holy of Holies which no man has yet ascended to but He who came down from heaven.

Yet it has an outer court where the spirits of the just men made perfect are [the born again in Spirit who died since Abel, who formerly waited in Sheol below for the Day of Atonement, which ended the first death of separation forever] , and all go there who are born again to wait for the outer Garments of piesthood, which we all get together, in the first harvest of earth's sons of God, which is at the resurrection/regeneration and or /regeneration at the "Laqach" of the entire Congregation in perfected bodies and then we enter into the Holy of Holies to celebrate our Consecration as priests, there, for seven days.

Leviticus 8 types and patterns the Day we all go in after donning our Garments, complete, and celebrate for a week.

Jesus' Name, alone, is Wonderful! This is His Acceptable Year!, This is the Day of Salvation, when God Shook the middle wall of partition down in heaven and split the vale to the Holy of Holies beneath, to openly set forth the dead body of Jesus Chrsit as the Hidden in God frm the Beginning Mercy Seat, the Salvation of God, which has Appeared in Flesh, for all in Adam

Jesus' body, as the Foundation Stone of the Second Temple's Foundation, was brought forth with shouts of GRACE! GRACE! when He came into this world.

He is our Grace, our Wonderful LORD, and if we are to be a part of His kingdom we must enter in through the "Strait Gate", washing the filth of the Adam which we still have to wear in this life off, by water baptism, leaving those sins and iniquities in the "Deep", where our Scapegoat took them.

The body we wear in our old man, Adam, is dead because of sin, and the body must be baptized in water to 'indentify" with the Scapegoat's carrying off of our sins and iniquities which the Father laid on Him, and Indentify His taking them to the "Deep", where He left them.

God sees you only through Christ when you are born again in His Living Spirit, for God only accepts the Beloved Son, and if you have not been born of His One Living Spirit from above, and have not obeyed Him by being baptized in water, amd you are walking about in your living [dead in spirit] Adam flesh on this earth, then you are wearing the filth of Adam in your flesh, which you have not submitted in obedience to the LORD, in identification with Christ's taking away of your sins to the "Deep".
How can your sins be "remitted" if you are wearing them as filth -not casting them away.
To remit is to cast away.
Our cleansed soul is what is covered by the Blood of atonement, becuse we are adopted into the beloved Son, and are under Him as the True Ark of the Covenant seen in heaven by Moses, but only when we are born of His Spirit.

But if you have not "cast away" the filth of your old man, Adam, by identifying with Christ's "taking them away" to the "Deep" -to Sheol for you- then you are not able to claim Him as your LORD, by His own commandments being "cast off' lawlessly", by you -without His authority from His mouth, to you, by His witnesses who recorded faithfully all His commands for you.

Salvation is a garment given our cleansed souls to wear, called the Spirit of regeneration, Cleansed souls do not try to put on the New Garments without obedience to Jesus our LORD, in washing the filth off, first, of the old man nature which they still have to wear until released from it at death of the body -or at the change; which they can do only by identifying with the "Remitting of our sins in Christ's death, burial, and resurrection in New Life" in the waters of Baptism in His Name.
His "death" was His Blood" shed for us, and we identify with His Blood shed for us by being baptized in water for the "Remission" of our sins which is the casting away of them, in His death and burial, to the Deep.

Why would anyone who claims Jesus Christ is their LORD want to deny His command to be baptized in water "calling" on his name for beautiful 'Salvation Garments'?

Last edited:

jeremysdemo

Eh,

No my "mystery" is the right one, no your wrong my "mystery" is!

Just follow Jesus people, no mystery or need to argue it there, just do it.

Scooby Doo couldn't make sense out of any of you.

keep shinin'

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
to be "sealed" in Christ is to be "Joined to His Ark of the New Testament in His Blood" seen by Moses and typed on earth in the Oracle. The cover of the Ark is where the Glory dwells, and the Cover is the Head, the New Man, come as the Mercy Seat body, as the Beloved Son.

If His Witness =the Spirit/Testimony of the Living Christ, is not "bound in your inner being, made New, and His Law [His Living Word, Christ the True Torah] is not "sealed" in your New Man inner being, then there is no Light in you -for you are not born again in the New Man/Second Man/Son of God's nature.

Isa 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

No man is sealed, joined to the Mercy Seat cover of the New Man without being born again; and water baptism washes away the filth of the old man, the Adam nature of our being which we wear until released from it by death or the change.

"Why tarriest thou? Rise and wash away thy sins, calling on the Name of the LORD".

Remit is to cast away. Cast your sins into the deep with the death of Christ, by identifying with His death for your old man's sins and iniquities, then you may be seen in the "Beloved Son" by the Father, as cleansed souls, under His cover, as the true Ark of God in His true Holy of Holies above, and then you confess that the dead =the Adam, will rise from the dust of this creation in His Resurrection image, perfected, whole, complete in cleansed soul, and garmented New in robes of righteousness, called the Garments of Yeshua, the New Man Spirit and New Man Body, by your obedience in water baptism "in His name".

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Jesus said do not call anyone an idiot =raca =moron =empty head.
He also said do not call anyone a fool.
No, He didn't. He said not to call them that "without cause." You have given plenty of cause. And so have germ and TwoPutt. And plenty of other people who have, and do, post here.

jeremysdemo

As I said before thelaqachisnext you are talking to a tomb stone who has no intention of following Christ, mainly because he is not his sheep.
Snakes like this will always find a way to slither out and justify their behavior with scripture.
And to even use the words of our Lord, Jesus Christ, quiet a shameful thing indeed.

keep shinin'

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
thelaqachisnext said:
Then MAD doctrine not only has a pseudo paul, but you are claiming a Schitzophrenic Jesus?
He already had ministered to the Gentiles before this and immediately after this -as I showed in my post, earlier.

Jesus has a dialogue with the woman -not with the disciples.
When he told his disciples to not go by the Way of the Gentiles nor through any Samaritan village, on another occaision, He immediately took them -at their return from that evangelistic trip- "By the Way of the Gentiles" and through the villages of Samaria.
Jesus ministered to the Gentiles and so did His disciples, with Him.
MAD doctrine is divorced from the foundation of the Word, and is in great error.
Did you provide those verses, yet? The ones that say He took them by way of the Gentiles?

thelaqachisnext

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
No, He didn't. He said not to call them that "without cause." You have given plenty of cause. And so have germ and TwoPutt. And plenty of other people who have, and do, post here.
No, He did not. One can be angry "with a cause" and act upon it. There is no stipulation for having a cause to call a brother "idiot" -or "fool".

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [Idiot], shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I am only posting to show the error of MAD doctrine.

Lighthouse, is the Father LORD?
Is the Father Jesus?
Is the Holy Spirit LORD?
Is the Holy Spirit Jesus?

You believe the Son is LORD, but do you believe that the Father is not LORD and that the Holy Spirit is not LORD?

Are you unitarian?
How can you claim to be Trinitarian -if you do- if you deny the Father as LORD or the Holy Spirit as LORD by excluding their persons as LORD with the MAD interpretation of Eph 4:5?

Why do you accept the "one LORD, one Faith, one Baptism error of MAD without examining the sense of the meaning?

Water Baptism is the One Baptism of Eph 4:5, as Jesus is the One LORD of Eph 4:5, and His name is the One Faith of Eph 4:5 [contrary to MAD doctrine of making a pseudo paul the 'name' to "follow"].

But the Holy Spirit of Regeneration of Spirit and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit of Glory/Fire sent by Jesus which He received without measure from the Father and gave a share of, to His own adopted sons on Pentecost [as a measure of the glory to come in the regeneration bodies], and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit's enduement with power from on high sent to the adopted sons to serve in His name, by, are not excluded by Paul of Scripture, in Eph 4:5 [he would be a false, contradciting teacher if he were trying to do so]; just as the Father and the Spirit are not excluded as "LORD", and remain two other Persons in YHWH.

jeremysdemo

I do wonder what he has been saying though.....although I'm sure it's basically to confirm what I said earlier that he is not repentive even after you show him the truth.

Should I take him off block and find out?

I hardly think it would be worth it.....lol

I have no doubt it would be fruit from the same tree, so why bother.

EDIT:
Oh I see you quoted him, that's what he said before me or after?

And look how my response fit's it,
I can respond to this guy with my eyes closed and pretty much know it's going to fit, because he will continue with his self deception.
Had he been one of His sheep he would have heard by now.
A righteous man cherishes reprove, but a wicked man has distaste for it.

keep shinin'

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Ephesians 3

Ephesians 3

"1 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles— 2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, 3 how that by revelation He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, 4 by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), 5 which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets: 6 that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel, 7 of which I became a minister according to the gift of the grace of God given to me by the effective working of His power. 8 To me, who am less than the least of all the saints, this grace was given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, 9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. 13 Therefore I ask that you do not lose heart at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. 14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

So, laqach, what was the mystery?