The whole truth about the gospel

beloved57

As an example to us Christ did righteous works. John 10:32
but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”
You glory in the flesh of man

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As an example to us Christ did righteous works. John 10:32
but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

they stone all faithful one's works.

they are actually stoning Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Reminder for everyone:

Jesus commands us to
"go therefore, make disciple of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

As you see, Calvinists are so busy telling people (who are trying to teach everyone to obey His commands) that theirs becomes work based salvation. And they become slanderers of those who are just doing what Jesus told them to do.

they are actively disobeying Jesus with this kind of gospel.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Calvinists are not the only ones spreading this kind of gospel

They are the initiators, mainly John Calvin, but many protestants are following them too.

Many of the posters here and in this thread are not Calvinists but they claim the same.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Meshak,

You can't even say that you have salvation.
You can't even say how to obtain salvation.
You have no security of obtaining salvation now or in the future.

You are on a path that you don't even know where will end up.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I know where she will end up. While many will go down shaking their fist at him, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She could have a sure thing, but she chooses to wing it.

She is in category of wailing and gnashing of teeth. Lord, Lord, didn't I.....and he will say; depart from me I never knew you.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Matthew 28:20

Meshak repeatedly claims we are to obey this command by teaching all nations to obey Jesus' commands. Does she realize that Jesus was a rabbi on earth? He was one of multitudes of rabbis and each rabbi had his own peculiar sets of commands or different ideas of what the law meant and how to apply it. Jesus was no exception. We get a sample of how he saw the law and how to apply it in the sermon on the mount. I don't see anything about national pacifism in the sermon on the mount. He talks about turning your cheek in personal relationships. His point in the great commission is to teach all nations the peculiar teachings of rabbi Jesus and no other rabbis teaching. We don't follow the law today, so the commission does not apply to us as stated in the Gospels. We have our commission today as ambassadors of God and making his reconciliation with man known. That's what is our responsibility to spread..as meshak puts it. The following link gives a good idea of what the commission was actually for.

http://believer.com/the-great-commission-of-matthew-2819-20

A list of reasons why the great commission is not for us is listed here:

http://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/mmlj/reasons-we-ought-not-to-follow-the-“great”-commission

beloved57

Catholics go online telling other Christians to avoid good works, at the same time they ask their own members to get more involved. :think:
You teach salvation by works, by what a person does. That's glorying in the flesh.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak,

You can't even say that you have salvation.
You can't even say how to obtain salvation.
You have no security of obtaining salvation now or in the future.

I really don't think she's interested.