The Wages of Sin is DEATH

Sonnet

You ought to pray daily before you open your Bible, that God will give you wisdom and knowledge for what you're about to read. Paul's writings are for us today. His books are Romans through Philemon. I would suggest you start with Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, and then the other books of Paul. The posters to talk with about these things are Heir, Glorydaz, Tambora, SaultoPaul. You'll hear the truth from them. There are others on TOL that aren't true Christians but these are. Meshak isn't a true believer and there are many other that aren't as well. Be careful who you talk with. Any questions?

What do you say to those preachers who will not say that Christ necessarily died for all unbelievers?

Sonnet

You ought to pray daily before you open your Bible, that God will give you wisdom and knowledge for what you're about to read. Paul's writings are for us today. His books are Romans through Philemon. I would suggest you start with Romans, Galatians, Ephesians, and then the other books of Paul. The posters to talk with about these things are Heir, Glorydaz, Tambora, SaultoPaul. You'll hear the truth from them. There are others on TOL that aren't true Christians but these are. Meshak isn't a true believer and there are many other that aren't as well. Be careful who you talk with. Any questions?

Strong words regarding Meshak.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's important for today (the time in which we live) that we follow the Gospel that Paul preaches. That is, God's Grace received through our faith alone. There are posters on TOL who think they must earn their way to Heaven. That is a lie. God's Grace is given freely to those who hear His Gospel and place all their faith in Jesus Christ. We MUST believe that He died for our sins, was buried, and was resurrected.

Sonnet

It's important for today (the time in which we live) that we follow the Gospel that Paul preaches. That is, God's Grace received through our faith alone. There are posters on TOL who think they must earn their way to Heaven. That is a lie. God's Grace is given freely to those who hear His Gospel and place all their faith in Jesus Christ. We MUST believe that He died for our sins, was buried, and was resurrected.

Or did God elect some from the mass of humanity who would exercise faith (Christ having only died for them only), and the rest are passed by.

Different gospel. And deeply shocking.

Bit different to John 3:16, 1 Cor 15:3b-5 etc.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Faith requires much evidence does it not?

The Holy Spirit (part of the Trinity) works on us to help us to believe. (Faith) Getting saved is a Spiritual process of the Holy Spirit who speaks to our heart and mind and helps us to place all our faith in Christ. As the Bible says: "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." That means, we hear the Gospel and by hearing it, faith will follow. The word of God is the Bible. However, we have a free will to choose if we wish to place our faith in Christ or something else? But, it's only through Christ that we will receive eternal life in Heaven. If we choose something else to believe in, we will stand before God someday and be judged by our works and be cast into the Lake of Fire. That's a place of eternal torment. It's not a place you want to end up in. Once you're there, you cannot leave and you've lost all hope for eternity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Or did God elect some from the mass of humanity who would exercise faith (Christ having only died for them only), and the rest are passed by.

Different gospel. And deeply shocking.

Bit different to John 3:16, 1 Cor 15:3b-5 etc.

That's what the Calvinists believe and it is a false belief system. They change the character and intent of God and misinterpret the Bible to fit their belief system. Christ died for all of humanities sins, past, present and future. However, only those who place their faith in Christ as their Savior will benefit from Christs death and resurrection.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God created all of humanity with an ability to choose what they want to believe in. We all have a free will to believe in something or nothing. It's our choice. God offers us forgiveness of our sins, and eternal life with Him in Heaven, but, we have the right to reject His offer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have to go to sleep now, but I'll be praying that you'll make the right choice. Speak with Heir. Look her up and post with her. She's great. She knows her Bible. You can even private message her? (PM) She'll explain things more to you.

Sonnet

That's what the Calvinists believe and it is a false belief system. They change the character and intent of God and misinterpret the Bible to fit their belief system. Christ died for all of humanities sins, past, present and future. However, only those who place their faith in Christ as their Savior will benefit from Christs death and resurrection.

I agree - nonetheless there are many of that theology. And they would rebuke you for teaching that Christ died for all.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not. I'm not a believer.

Now that's explains your strange behavior.

You should make that clear on your avatar.

that's a kind of dishonest.

I am an evangelist. I can explain clearly what is Christianity is all about.

You don't have basic principle of Christianity.

Christians are Jesus' followers. And there are true and false believers all around. So you will be hearing all kinds of strange claims in Christian site.

If you are sincerely seeking to be true Christian you should be reading the books Matthew, Mark, and Luke and John, instead of learning from so called "Christians".
Those books are called gospel, good news.

Jesus says don't let anyone call you a teacher, because He is the Teacher. He teaches you everything you need to know how to serve God and Jesus.

don't take anyone's word for it. Just learn from Him directly.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John Piper is a Calvinist but listen to what he tells unbelievers from 4mins 40secs in on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3psJWtT68WE&t=04m40s (The link takes you to 4.40)

"...embrace the gospel that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the righteous one, died for your sins..."

The antecedent of 'your' is unbelievers.

John Piper believes in particular redemption (also called 'limited atonement' or 'definite atonement') - so did he misspeak?

You see you are already starting to follow men, not Jesus.

That's a bad start, lady.

Sonnet

Now that's explains your strange behavior.

You should make that clear on your avatar.

that's a kind of dishonest.

I am an evangelist. I can explain clearly what is Christianity is all about.

You don't have basic principle of Christianity.

Christians are Jesus' followers. And there are true and false believers all around. So you will be hearing all kinds of strange claims in Christian site.

If you are sincerely seeking to be true Christian you should be reading the books Matthew, Mark, and Luke and John, instead of learning from so called "Christians".
Those books are called gospel, good news.

Jesus says don't let anyone call you a teacher, because He is the Teacher. He teaches you everything you need to know how to serve God and Jesus.

don't take anyone's word for it. Just learn from Him directly.

Strange behaviour? Dishonest? Really?

I have read those books and continue to do so.