The UK Prime Minister is severing his allegiance to the jihadists and Obama

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:up:

B. Hussein Obama created ISIS with his policy and armed the Muslim Brotherhood. Cameroon declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization after an 18 month study. Of course if they had just listened to me from the beginning, he could have saved thousands of lives. Better late than never.

Aspects of the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology and activities … run counter to British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, equality and the mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs

bybee

B. Hussein Obama created ISIS with his policy and armed the Muslim Brotherhood. Cameroon declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization after an 18 month study. Of course if they had just listened to me from the beginning, he could have saved thousands of lives. Better late than never.

Aspects of the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology and activities … run counter to British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, equality and the mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs

That is good news!

shagster01

Please tell me how Obama did this without the support of the elected government. He must be super powerful!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please tell me how Obama did this without the support of the elected government. He must be super powerful!

He did it with the support of the elected Democrat party government. The democrats held both houses of the Congress in 2007-2011. How can you post if you can't read your computer screen through all the smoke of your bong?

Greg Jennings

Indeed. One of Obama's biggest gaffes was supporting the overthrow of Egypt's leadership and backing the Muslim Brotherhood

lighthouse99

B. Hussein Obama created ISIS with his policy and armed the Muslim Brotherhood... Of course if they had just listened to me from the beginning, he could have saved thousands of lives. Better late than never.

This is what happens when we elect presidents who are not pro life, who do not see the value of ALL human life, who do not, as the Christian churches do (some anyway), see human life as inviolable and sacred.

so much for that whine about one issue voters

:shocked: