The Trump prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

marke

Why is Eric Trump associating with this lying false prophetess?
I don't know Eric or the woman you are talking about but I do know a little about you and I advise you to get your eyes off of your political opponents and get them fixed on Jesus.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't know Eric or the woman you are talking about but I do know a little about you and I advise you to get your eyes off of your political opponents and get them fixed on Jesus.
What I know is that the Word of God condemns those who falsely claim to speak for God, and Eric Trump supports a false prophetess who does exactly that.

marke

What I know is that the Word of God condemns those who falsely claim to speak for God, and Eric Trump supports a false prophetess who does exactly that.
The word of god condemns a lot of things, including lying to the American people to protect and promote leftists and their wicked agenda.

marke

A few years ago I'd have been astonished with this kind of stuff, like how is it not satire but actually real?

Nowadays, just expected...sadly enough.
The entire world lies in the wicked one, and as the world turns its back on God it becomes more insane.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, that wasn't bat crap crazy at all...

No sir...

You're in trouble now!

afsdfsdfsdfsdsfd.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It looks like Trump himself is a true prophet. (3 min.)

Watched the video. What a pathetic joke. Trump: "If Biden wins, we will have an economic depression the likes of which you've never seen." And the Lincoln and Washington statues were torn down during the riots while Trump was president, not under Biden. Lies. All lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.