The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

after reading his posts, I've concluded "bagels & lox" are what he has in place of a brain...

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Actually it was a Mcnugget.

LEVITICUS 20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.
LEVITICUS 20:26 And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD [am] holy, and have severed you from [other] people, that ye should be mine.
LEVITICUS 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them.

Genetic Dan is called the Beast Man, Isiah 21:11-13.

DEUTERONOMY 4:41 Then Moses severed three cities on this side Jordan toward the sunrising;
DEUTERONOMY 4:42 That the slayer might flee thither, which should kill his neighbour unawares, and hated him not in times past; and that fleeing unto one of these cities he might live:
DEUTERONOMY 4:43 [Namely], Bezer in the wilderness, in the plain country, of the Reubenites; and Ramoth in Gilead, of the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, of the Manassites.

Manasseh and Gilead are connected to Genetic Lines, however, Bezer or Beelzebub which is the Devil is connected to the 4 Genetic Lines of Dan, and they are called the Beast Man in the Wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.