The time has come...

way 2 go

There are hundred of millions of people who got that shot and did not die, Marke. Pretty nearly everyone you know has gotten the shot and didn't die from it.

Clete
A friend sister died of the vax ,
my brothers friend has heart problems from the vax
same brothers wife had wuflu which he didn't get and
the only other person I know
who tested pos for wuflu didn't know he had it ,
someone tested positive were he worked so he had to get tested, asymptomatic

so anecdotally the vax is more dangerous

way 2 go

The value of the vaccine lies primarily in its ability to prevent serious illness and death.
used to be the vax should not harm.

Federal officials suspended the troubled nationwide swine flu immunization program yesterday because of concern that the shots were possibly linked to recently reported cases of paralysis.

Since the end of last week, the Federal Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, which runs the nationwide immunization program, has been investigating reports from at least 14 states of 94 cases, four of them fatal, of a form of paralysis called the Guillain‐Barré syndrome.

but this vax is can kill 20,000 and leftist don't care

Screenshot_2021-08-29 20,595 Dead 1 9 Million Injured (50% Serious) Reported in European Union...png

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
How can we measure how many lives have been saved in the past by waterboarding enemy combatants who have been captured? We can't, but we have been told by military intelligence officials that waterboarding has saved thousands of American lives. Most of us just have to decide whether we believe that or not since the proof is unavailable.

How can we measure the effectiveness rate of covid shots among the vaccinated and assign a relative number of covid deaths prevented by vaccinations? We can't.
Of course we can!

There is a field of study called statistics. Maybe you've heard of it.

If you know the rate of infection and death rate of those both with and without the vaccine then you can know quite well how many lives have been saved. Of course your sample size is important. I figure hundreds of millions of doses will do nicely in that regard.

People who have gotten vaccinated have later contracted covid. If that proves one thing it proves the covid shot is not 100% effective. Millions of Americans never got covid before the shots came out and millions of Americans are not getting covid now.
No one, not one single solitary person, has EVER claimed that the vaccines are 100% effective. They are very clearly not 100% effective. They are in fact only about 90% effective.

How can we measure the relative relationships between lack of covid infections and vaccinations? We cannot zero in on exact numbers and specific correlations between covid and vaccinations, and what is assumed is not infallible.
There is no need for exact numbers and I STRONGLY suspect that you knew this when you wrote this post. This is, therefore, just one more example of how you are being intentionally deceptive. If you were stupid, you'd have something of an excuse. As it is, you're simply a liar. I cannot comprehend at all what in the world your motive could possibly be. You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself.

Clete

marke

Of course we can!

There is a field of study called statistics. Maybe you've heard of it.

If you know the rate of infection and death rate of those both with and without the vaccine then you can know quite well how many lives have been saved. Of course your sample size is important. I figure hundreds of millions of doses will do nicely in that regard.

No one, not one single solitary person, has EVER claimed that the vaccines are 100% effective. They are very clearly not 100% effective. They are in fact only about 90% effective.

There is no need for exact numbers and I STRONGLY suspect that you knew this when you wrote this post. This is, therefore, just one more example of how you are being intentionally deceptive. If you were stupid, you'd have something of an excuse. As it is, you're simply a liar. I cannot comprehend at all what in the world your motive could possibly be. You absolutely should be ashamed of yourself.

Clete
If 70% of the population has never been vaccinated and 2% of the population has covid, how many of those without covid have been saved by the vaccine?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If someone dies after taking the government-mandated shot will the government deny its responsibility for the death in court?
More openly false fear mongering.

There has not been, nor is there likely to be a government mandated shot.

How many Americans will end up suing the government for damages for deaths or injury from the covid shots?
Who knows and who cares? It isn't relevant.

Will the government be able to prove in court the shots had nothing to do with the serious damages or deaths or will the government simply tell the suffering they are out of luck because the domocrat oligarchy will never own up to the damages caused by its own edicts.
They will certainly be able to make far more of an argument in your hypothetical court room than you have on this real thread.

marke

More openly false fear mongering.

There has not been, nor is there likely to be a government mandated shot.

Who knows and who cares? It isn't relevant.

They will certainly be able to make far more of an argument in your hypothetical court room than you have on this real thread.
You say I lie because I say the government is mandating the shot and not promising to cover damages for those injured by the shot. Don't call me a liar just because you are ignorant of the facts.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
A friend sister died of the vax ,
my brothers friend has heart problems from the vax
same brothers wife had wuflu which he didn't get and
the only other person I know
who tested pos for wuflu didn't know he had it ,
someone tested positive were he worked so he had to get tested, asymptomatic

so anecdotally the vax is more dangerous
You're lying.

Prove it.

Actually, don't bother. I won't read it. Welcome to my ever growing ignore list.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Those who have been exposed to the virus and have developed long lasting immunity to the parent virus and any variants

and

Those who are fooling themselves that the vaccination will save them.
There is very little evidence that natural immunity is any longer lasting than vaccine immunity. It is clearly more effective immunity but how long it lasts is still an open question.

And the vaccine has, in fact, saved thousands and thousand of lives.

marke

There is very little evidence that natural immunity is any longer lasting than vaccine immunity. It is clearly more effective immunity but how long it lasts is still an open question.

Is herd immunity saving lives or is the covid shot saving lives? Very few, if any, Americans who got covid and recovered from it have become re-infected with covid again. Thousands who have taken the covid shot later got covid. Go figure.

way 2 go

You're lying.

Prove it.

Actually, don't bother. I won't read it. Welcome to my ever growing ignore list.
notice how clete only responded to the anecdotal evidence
because he couldn't refute the actual evidence

did clete answer this
so in August do you assume these numbers changed and magically vaxed no longer got sick at relatively the same rate ?

CAPTUR~1.jpg

clete keeps repeating the relative risk reduction which is for advertising

clete dosen't like the truth of
0.7 -1.3 effective ARR link

Israel as of 8.30.21 link
israel 83021 active patients  age n vax.JPG

Last edited:

way 2 go

no

wuflu has made people believe a lot of things that just are not true
mask don't work , never have
social distancing , LOL
all walking in the same direction , ROTFL
lockdowns , just destroy

harmed thousands and killed thousands

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Is herd immunity saving lives or is the covid shot saving lives? Very few, if any, Americans who got covid and recovered from it have become re-infected with covid again. Thousands who have taken the covid shot later got covid. Go figure.
You keep using that go figure (i.e. think) comment. I sure wish you'd practice what you preach!

The Delta variant accounts for 98 - 99 % of all new cases both here and in England. The vast majority of people and 99.5% of those who have died of COVID since January were unvaccinated.

In other words, all the other variants have nearly disappeared and the current case load is being driven by the unvaccinated.

GO FIGURE, MARKE!!!!

marke

You keep using that go figure (i.e. think) comment. I sure wish you'd practice what you preach!

The Delta variant accounts for 98 - 99 % of all new cases both here and in England. The vast majority of people and 99.5% of those who have died of COVID since January were unvaccinated.

In other words, all the other variants have nearly disappeared and the current case load is being driven by the unvaccinated.

GO FIGURE, MARKE!!!!
Say what? 4.5% of those who have died from covid this year had been vaccinated against covid? No wonder the fearful and unbelieving crowd demands the covid mandates continue in spite of the vaccine. They will never learn, it seems. The covid mandates are not stopping the virus and neither are the vaccines.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Say what? 4.5% of those who have died from covid this year had been vaccinated against covid? No wonder the fearful and unbelieving crowd demands the covid mandates continue in spite of the vaccine. They will never learn, it seems. The covid mandates are not stopping the virus and neither are the vaccines.
The vaccines have stopped it! The only reason this current surge is happening is because of the unvaccinated. There are break through cases but they are not the drivers of this surge, not even close. Not only that but the break through cases are almost all very mild and the number of deaths due to break through cases is statistically zero. And it isn't 4.5% its closer to .5% of the people who have died this year with COVID who had been vaccinated (see my previous post for the source of that data).

By the way, I say "died with COVID" because anyone who dies with a positive COVID test is counted as a COVID death whether they actually had any symptoms of the disease or not. You could die in a car accident and if your blood tests positive for COVID then you get counted as a COVID death.

Clete

marke

The vaccines have stopped it! The only reason this current surge is happening is because of the unvaccinated. There are break through cases but they are not the drivers of this surge, not even close. Not only that but the break through cases are almost all very mild and the number of deaths due to break through cases is statistically zero. And it isn't 4.5% its closer to .5% of the people who have died this year with COVID who had been vaccinated (see my previous post for the source of that data).

By the way, I say "died with COVID" because anyone who dies with a positive COVID test is counted as a COVID death whether they actually had any symptoms of the disease or not. You could die in a car accident and if your blood tests positive for COVID then you get counted as a COVID death.

Clete
If a woman wants an abortion who is the government to tell her how she is to manage her own body? If an American does not want to take the risky covid shot who can be justified to force that Amerian to take the shot against his will? If the only ones at risk from the unvaccinated are the unvaccinated then stop trying to force the unvaccinated to take the shot to protect others just like themselves.