The time has come...

marke

They aren't. The comparison is ridiculous and disgusting.
Two black women were standing beside a car in the parking lot as I walked by and one said, "Don't forget your mask." I held up my mask but what difference did it make, since neither of them was wearing a mask?

They must not have been aware of the fact that there are people out there who are highly offended by individuals who dare to speak to them without wearing a mask.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
They aren't. The comparison is ridiculous and disgusting.
The comparison is more apt than you might care to believe. While mask wearing doesn't have its genesis in racism, it is clearly political and clearly about virtue signaling and if you think that there aren't people on the left who believe that those who don't wear masks are racist, you're delusional.
The whole thing isn't but a baby step away from pure jack-booted Fascism.

Last edited:

way 2 go

how mask were sold to us
We have found a disease control tool that, when used properly, can dramatically reduce the person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Studies have shown that this tool could reduce transmission by somewhere between 50% and 85%. The tool is cheap and remarkably low-tech. I’m talking, of course, about face masks—cloth, surgical, or even a bandanna. Face masks block the spread of respiratory droplets

we know masks are not about the wuflu prevention

how effective are they , not 50-80%
at best
1.8%

marke

So, it's Tuesday morning, and you walk into a supermarket. Not wearing a mask, of course, because you are free! If other shoppers are disturbed by this, or have pre-existing conditions (maybe they are one of the many millions with diabetes or high blood pressure) they can just leave!

Now it's Thursday evening, and you are visiting your brother in the hospital. Not wearing a mask, of course, because you are free! If other visitors, patients or medical staff are disturbed by this- they can just leave!

Do I have this right?
As I got out of my car two black ladies talking beside the adjacent car reminded me to get my mask. I held up my mask and then offered to provide them with masks since they were not wearing any. They produced their own masks as well so, apparently, nobody got their dander up over the absence of masks in the parking lot.

guestman

... to disobey.

We are Paul Revere
My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.
Disobedience started some 6,000 years ago when "the serpent" or Satan the Devil (Rev 12:9) seduced Eve to disobey God's direct command to not eat from "the tree of knowledge of good and bad" (Gen 2:16, 17), that established God's right to set moral boundaries for us as humans, being as we were created in his image, able to understand what God's love and justice is, able to love what is good and hate what is bad in his eyes.(Gen 1:26; Ps 97:10; Note: God's personal name is Jehovah, Isa 12:2; 26:4)

Since the initial rebellion in the garden of Eden by the mutiny of three, Satan, Adam and Eve (Gen 3:1-6), mankind as a whole has sought to reject Jehovah's commands, his guidance, and instead have done as the nation of Israel did, whereby "this people has a stubborn and rebellious heart; They have turned aside and gone their own way."(Jer 5:23)

Now, with the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, many are rejecting the sound directive to wear masks, keep a six foot distance between them and others, and shelter in place as necessary, wanting rather to throw off the restraints imposed or suggested by health agencies or even private businesses, who may have a sign that reads: "A mask is required to enter".

Note what Proverbs 22:3 states: "The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced (or naive) keep right on going and suffer the consequences." Shrewd or wise people, take the necessary precautions and "conceals himself " from the COVID-19 virus, that is spread by a contaminated person through breathing out aerosol particulates.

On the other hand, those who are foolish, the naive or "inexperienced" ones, those who reject sound counsel and want to "do as they wish", casting off anything they feel alters their "freedom" to do as they want to, just "keep right on going and suffer the consequences" and perhaps catches the virus, and in which some 2.7 million people worldwide have already died and almost 550,000 in the United States.

Even if they do not catch COVID-19, they still show a disregard for sound directives, and are like what the political nations have done and will further push in the near future at "the war of the great day of God the Almighty", called Armageddon (Rev 16:14, 16), whereby at Psalms 2, it says: "Why are the nations agitated and the peoples muttering an empty thing (or political rhetoric [see Rev 16:13] that leads them to battle against Jehovah and his "anointed one", Jesus Christ as king of God's Kingdom, see Rev 19:11-21) ? The kings of the earth (or political leaders) take their stand and high officials (or others in positions of authority, such as military leaders) gather together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one (Jesus Christ). They say: “Let us tear off their shackles and throw off their ropes !”(Ps 2:1-3)

The disregard for "the superior authorities" or political governments proposals on health is therefore nothing new (Rom 13:1), for, as stated at the outset, mankind has been doing as Satan told Eve: "You certainly will not die. For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad", believing that they can be their own "boss", charting their own course in life.(Gen 3:5)

But note what Proverbs 20:24 says: "A man’s footsteps are directed by Jehovah; How can a man understand his own way ?" This coincides with what is started at Jeremiah 10: "I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."(Jer 10:23)

So, for a person to have an everlasting future, a future that is perfect in peace, in health, in unity, in love on a paradise earth (Ps 37:11, 29; Matt 5:5), then a person has to do this: "This is what Jehovah says, your Repurchaser, the Holy One of Israel: “I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to my commandments ! Then your peace would become just like a river and your righteousness like the waves of the sea."(Isa 48:17, 18)

marke

Disobedience started some 6,000 years ago when "the serpent" or Satan the Devil (Rev 12:9) seduced Eve to disobey God's direct command to not eat from "the tree of knowledge of good and bad" (Gen 2:16, 17), that established God's right to set moral boundaries for us as humans, being as we were created in his image, able to understand what God's love and justice is, able to love what is good and hate what is bad in his eyes.(Gen 1:26; Ps 97:10; Note: God's personal name is Jehovah, Isa 12:2; 26:4)

Since the initial rebellion in the garden of Eden by the mutiny of three, Satan, Adam and Eve (Gen 3:1-6), mankind as a whole has sought to reject Jehovah's commands, his guidance, and instead have done as the nation of Israel did, whereby "this people has a stubborn and rebellious heart; They have turned aside and gone their own way."(Jer 5:23)

Now, with the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, many are rejecting the sound directive to wear masks, keep a six foot distance between them and others, and shelter in place as necessary, wanting rather to throw off the restraints imposed or suggested by health agencies or even private businesses, who may have a sign that reads: "A mask is required to enter".

Note what Proverbs 22:3 states: "The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced (or naive) keep right on going and suffer the consequences." Shrewd or wise people, take the necessary precautions and "conceals himself " from the COVID-19 virus, that is spread by a contaminated person through breathing out aerosol particulates.

On the other hand, those who are foolish, the naive or "inexperienced" ones, those who reject sound counsel and want to "do as they wish", casting off anything they feel alters their "freedom" to do as they want to, just "keep right on going and suffer the consequences" and perhaps catches the virus, and in which some 2.7 million people worldwide have already died and almost 550,000 in the United States.

Even if they do not catch COVID-19, they still show a disregard for sound directives, and are like what the political nations have done and will further push in the near future at "the war of the great day of God the Almighty", called Armageddon (Rev 16:14, 16), whereby at Psalms 2, it says: "Why are the nations agitated and the peoples muttering an empty thing (or political rhetoric [see Rev 16:13] that leads them to battle against Jehovah and his "anointed one", Jesus Christ as king of God's Kingdom, see Rev 19:11-21) ? The kings of the earth (or political leaders) take their stand and high officials (or others in positions of authority, such as military leaders) gather together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one (Jesus Christ). They say: “Let us tear off their shackles and throw off their ropes !”(Ps 2:1-3)

The disregard for "the superior authorities" or political governments proposals on health is therefore nothing new (Rom 13:1), for, as stated at the outset, mankind has been doing as Satan told Eve: "You certainly will not die. For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad", believing that they can be their own "boss", charting their own course in life.(Gen 3:5)

But note what Proverbs 20:24 says: "A man’s footsteps are directed by Jehovah; How can a man understand his own way ?" This coincides with what is started at Jeremiah 10: "I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."(Jer 10:23)

So, for a person to have an everlasting future, a future that is perfect in peace, in health, in unity, in love on a paradise earth (Ps 37:11, 29; Matt 5:5), then a person has to do this: "This is what Jehovah says, your Repurchaser, the Holy One of Israel: “I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to my commandments ! Then your peace would become just like a river and your righteousness like the waves of the sea."(Isa 48:17, 18)
Masks do not stop the transfer of Covid particles, in spite of what the propagandists want people to believe.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

Translation: "Forget freedom, forget your rights and forget thinking for yourself and taking responsibility for yourself, simply obey the governing official whether what they tell you has any connection to reality or not, so says God!"

Nut job fascist!

Right Divider

Body part
Talk about taking scripture OUT OF CONTEXT!

marke

The comparison is more apt than you might care to believe. While mask wearing doesn't have its genesis in racism, it is clearly political and clearly about virtue signaling and if you think that there aren't people on the left who believe that those who don't wear masks are racist, you're delusional.
The whole thing isn't but a baby step away from pure jack-booted Fascism.
Democrats are jailing some people who refuse to go along with the unconstitutional mask-wearing foolishness and economy-busting business shutdown mandates.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Democrats are jailing some people who refuse to go along with the unconstitutional mask-wearing foolishness and economy-busting business shutdown mandates.
Exactly.
Texas is likely to pick up three additional congressional seats because we still have our heads screwed on half way straight and all those who are both smart and able are leaving the more fascist areas of the country and coming to places where they are more free like Texas, Oklahoma and Florida.

Not that it will matter. Before long, the left will finish off what's left of America and they'll have done it, more or less, by popular vote.

marke

Exactly.
Texas is likely to pick up three additional congressional seats because we still have our heads screwed on half way straight and all those who are both smart and able are leaving the more fascist areas of the country and coming to places where they are more free like Texas, Oklahoma and Florida.

Not that it will matter. Before long, the left will finish off what's left of America and they'll have done it, more or less, by popular vote.
If the DC democrat crime syndicate gets away with legalizing voter fraud then Biden is right to question whether there will still be a two-party system in the future.