The third den of thieves...

genuineoriginal

Raising money for the third temple...
It sounds like a worthwhile cause.
Rebuilding the wall Yahushua tore down between jew and goyim...might as well use it for a another temple...
During the first century, many Christians went to the Temple to worship God.
Those Christians were praised for worshiping in the Temple.

Acts 21:20
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:​

Can you explain why you think that we Christians should be offended by the third temple?

clefty

It sounds like a worthwhile cause.

During the first century, many Christians went to the Temple to worship God.
Those Christians were praised for worshiping in the Temple.

Acts 21:20
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:​

Can you explain why you think that we Christians should be offended by the third temple?

Because we worship in spirit and in truth...knowing He needs no house made of human hands...our bodies are temples of which we are its priests...ministering the gospel and establishing its law...all to the glory of Yah...

A temple was not what He desired but David did since he was embarrassed his own house was awesome while His God’s was out back covered in carpets...Not very spectacular or awe inspiring to visiting dignitaries who asked “so where does your God live?”

Yah is clear a temple was NOT His plan A

1 Chronicles 17:4“Go and tell My servant David that this is what the LORD says: You are not the one to build a house for Me to dwell in. 5For I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought Israel up from Egypt until this day, but I have moved from tent to tent and dwelling to dwelling. 6In all My journeys with all the Israelites, have I ever asked any of the leaders of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd My people, ‘Why have you not built Me a house of cedar?’…

Both David and Solomon were clear on who wanted this house:

1 Kings 8:17,18
And it was in the heart of David my father to build an house for the name of the LORD God of Israel…

1 Chronicles 22:7
And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God:

You would have thought that Yah had learned from His experience by concedeing to the people’s demands for a king to be like the nations around them rather than have Him be their ruler...LOL

But Yah relented and had a House built for His Name...a house of prayer for ALL nations...

Sadly Solomon ran up such a budget deficit for Israel that he began to charge HUUUUUGE taxes on the other Israeli tribes coming to worship at the temple...So steep were the taxes that they decided to build their own places of worship...Yah of course saw that as IDOLATRY and this civil war weakened Israel enough for Babylon to come destroy it all and carry judah into captivity...nation blood Israel was lost forever...the altar the ark the SPIRIT of the Lord all gone...

Solomon should have known better...“But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded? “1 kings 8:27

He would “rather Mercy than sacrifice”...and this whole thing ended horribly...

Even the second temple became an idol...empty of the Spirit it was merely a national monument which prevented many from letting go and letting Yah...LOL

And in the new heaven and in the new earth there is NO Temple...NO NEED for a temple...only a throne for the Father and His begotten Son...

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

All that glitters is not gold...
The Temple Institute is using real gold as directed in the Old Testament.
menorah-gallery.jpg

Have you read the OT?...lol
Yes.

genuineoriginal

Because we worship in spirit and in truth...knowing He needs no house made of human hands...our bodies are temples of which we are its priests...ministering the gospel and establishing its law...all to the glory of Yah...
The rebuilding of the temple is not being done for you.

A temple was not what He desired but David did since he was embarrassed his own house was awesome while His God’s was out back covered in carpets...Not very spectacular or awe inspiring to visiting dignitaries who asked “so where does your God live?”

Yah is clear a temple was NOT His plan A
Plan A was not a temple; Plan A was a tabernacle (a tent).

And in the new heaven and in the new earth there is NO Temple...NO NEED for a temple...only a throne for the Father and His begotten Son...
The next Temple will be in place before the return of Jesus.

Revelation 11:1-3
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.​

The next Temple will be in place during the Millennial Kingdom.

Ezekiel 41:1-2
1 Afterward he brought me to the temple, and measured the posts, six cubits broad on the one side, and six cubits broad on the other side, which was the breadth of the tabernacle.
2 And the breadth of the door was ten cubits; and the sides of the door were five cubits on the one side, and five cubits on the other side: and he measured the length thereof, forty cubits: and the breadth, twenty cubits.​

clefty

The rebuilding of the temple is not being done for you.
ummmm good? Not really my concern...that people think He wants it built for Him is my concern...

Plan A was not a temple; Plan A was a tabernacle (a tent).
yup...and no king...but well He compromised to make idolators happy...but then got sick of it so He put them away...and destroyed their idols

The next Temple will be in place before the return of Jesus.

Revelation 11:1-3
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.​

The next Temple will be in place during the Millennial Kingdom.

Ezekiel 41:1-2
1 Afterward he brought me to the temple, and measured the posts, six cubits broad on the one side, and six cubits broad on the other side, which was the breadth of the tabernacle.
2 And the breadth of the door was ten cubits; and the sides of the door were five cubits on the one side, and five cubits on the other side: and he measured the length thereof, forty cubits: and the breadth, twenty cubits.​

They got tired of waiting for Moses to come down the mountain too...convinced Aaron even...

clefty

Since God put the coming Temple in several prophecies, trying to stop the building of the temple is trying to thwart God's prophecies.

Just because He sees it coming doesn’t mean He wants it...or wants us to be part of the “Back to Egypt” crowd...

“When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, "If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt." Ex 13:17

Need to see why He needs a third temple when He said He didn’t even want the first one...