The Test

CherubRam

Jeremiah 11:20
But you, Lord Almighty, who judge righteously and test the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause.

For the Atheist life is meaningless, to live and to die, and nothing more then that; and for what reason?

We are told many times in scriptures that we are being tested. All things have a purpose, all things work together for those whom serve Yahwah. All the while you are judging, you also are being judged.

Not all who should live want to believe in a creator, nor to search for Him, nor serve Him. In this way justice will prevail in the day of judgment.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jeremiah 11:20
But you, Lord Almighty, who judge righteously and test the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause.

For the Atheist life is meaningless, to live and to die, and nothing more then that; and for what reason?

We are told many times in scriptures that we are being tested. All things have a purpose, all things work together for those whom serve Yahwah. All the while you are judging, you also are being judged.

Not all who should live want to believe in a creator, nor to search for Him, nor serve Him. In this way justice will prevail in the day of judgment.

great topic and post
unfortunately the word 'test' cannot be found in the kjv
have you ever wondered why?

Livelystone

great topic and post

I was looking for the answer but did not find what I was looking for that said "Test" was a nickname for a Queen of England

I must of heard this at some time but did not find any reference to it in google

Bradley D

great topic and post

The KJV likes to use proven, tried, and tempt. Since the word test has been around since the 14 century I do not know why it was not used. Do you.