The tenth of the first month, a lamb for each household.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The word seder does go with Passover but the word seder is not found anywhere in the scriptures.

Job 10:22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.

order- seder

seder came to mean an ordered arrangement with regard to the Passover meal.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Job 10:22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.

order- seder

From what I can tell you are correct.

סֶדֶר

ceder

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
order- seder

Here is the order Paul revealed for us.

For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread and when He had given thanks He broke it and said, "Take, eat, this is My body which is broken for you, do this in remembrance of Me."

In the same manner He also took the cup after supper saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes (1 Corinthians 11:23-26).​

This was the order of Jesus' Passover as Paul revealed it to the congregation at Corinth. And this is the order in which I keep it.