The Swan Song of W.A.R. N.I.G. (Why Nameless and WAR NIG is Gone For Good)

daqq

Some asked for a more thorough explaination and I am not a secret person. So I publicaly answered and have indeed burned my bridges.

Must I be clear?

Daqq is of grace and you are as well. I don't want to be misunderstood. You and Daqq believe in absolute grace and I count you of a gentle Spirit.

I wrote this to clear the air of why I'm gone for good in response to questions that were asked by kind people when I last used nameless.

I respect you Danoh. Daqq thought I was preaching to him as well. This is not the case. The people that have condemned me to Hell, in there minds are the people I'm warning. Everyone that was kind to me, is excellent and not under the warnings I wrote in my final OP. It directly addresses why I'm gone.

You are it. I'm signing off for good now.

Peace brother.

Once upon a time, times, and the half of a time there were a pair of twins like Esau and Yakob, (Esau being the first born). Let us call them W.A.R.N.I.G. and the other shall remain Nameless, (W.A.R.N.I.G. being the first born). And W.A.R.N.I.G. was shaggy like the goat for Azazel, like Esau man, while Nameless was smooth skinned, like a sheep having been sheared, like Yakob. And one day, a certain appointed time, the Most High sent His Messenger to speak the Word to Nameless, saying, Esau have I hated but Yakob have I loved; therefore do the will of Elohim, and do what is right, and cut off W.A.R.N.I.G. from your midst, and my Father and I will come and make our abode with you: that which is dying let die, and that which is to be cut off, cut him off, and in that day you shall know that YHWH Tsabaoth has sent me unto you. So Nameless both heard and heeded the commandment of the Messenger of the Most High, and watched for an opportune time, knowing that W.A.R.N.I.G. would no doubt rear his head again in due time. And when the fateful day came W.A.R.N.I.G. indeed reared his head, but Nameless was ready, and lopped off his head with terror, and slew W.A.R.N.I.G. in the battle of the ages by the ancient river Kishon, ( :) ). And it came to pass that the Messenger appeared once again to Nameless, and said to him, you have wrestled with Elohim and with man, and have overcome: your name shall no more be Nameless, but a new name I give to you from the Father. So the Kohen Gadol reached into the pouch within the fold of the Ephod Breastplate of Righteous Judgment which was upon his heart; and he brought forth the white stone of Urim White Light having a new name written therein, and gave it to Nameless, whose name will remain Nameless until that day comes to pass. As for W.A.R.N.I.G. he received the Thumim black stone of the black light of the blackness of darkness forever. The one having two ears, let him buy a sword; the one with an ear to hear, let hear. :)